Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them (9221 Views)

FG Disburses N5,000 Monthly Stipends To Katsina Poor / Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG / FAAC Disburses N386bn To FG, States, Lgs In November 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by hazyfm1: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2016
diegwu01:
35000, thats great! the other day he donated Science equipment to 250,000 Secondary schools

250,000 Schools??

You lie pass Satan

1 Like

Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by mrtantalizers(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2016
I'm not a fan of Wike. But Kudos to use sir. This is far better than one noise maker who opted to give rice and 200 to his pple. They called it small businesses for those of u saying d money is too small. U can start a shoe making or selling busines with less. But Nija uth are too proud. u hear them say "I can do ds, I cant do dt. Abeg na which one una wan di self? Honestly Wike tried. Only if d federal government can borrow a leaf from this instead of d unrealistic promise of two million jobs annually.

d government is at fault, so also the uths. Give an average Nija uth 200k and. next thing they will do is to buy a phone worth more than half. That's mentality. Living large but not thinking and working hard.

Wike welk done.
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by diegwu01: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2016
1wolex85:

Rivers state has 250,000 secondary schools! hmmmm
Na so dem talk.... the People deserve the govt they have.

1 Like

Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by diegwu01: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2016
hazyfm1:

250,000 Schools??

You lie pass Satan
grin grin grin grin i am only relaying what i heard from PDP sources
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by gabbytabby: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2016
They forget that the job of govt is to provide infrastructure to ease the work and cost of doing business and not meaningless distribution of cash.

mrvitalis:
Lol indeed we are back to odili days
.. . What type of business will someone do with 57k?
And believe me u this money is just shared between PDP ward executives.(I have a sister who will receive this money and there are 8 others who will share it with her),

Come to port harcourt every where looking dirty... . The primary schools I used to use to brag for my friends in lag are now an too bad... Grass everywhere

This indeed the type of governor Rivers people want... .
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by dammytosh: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2016
Nice Move.

57,000 to 35,000 is about 1.99 Billion Naira that EFCC will not be able account for out of all the loans.

Can 57,000 rent shop not to talk of do business.

He has paid them for the lives they risked during election.
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by Fabrolistic: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Come to port harcourt every where looking dirty... . The primary schools I used to use to brag for my friends in lag are now an too bad... Grass everywhere

Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by macaranta(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Good one
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by amtaken(f): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2016
So true brother.

OLADD:

This is the same state where one clown failed to pay workers' salaries and pensions for months before relinquishing power yet he had the audacity to ask for people's votes in the last parliamentary election reruns.

PDP might not be perfect but one thing I cherish about them is been down to earth. They would never promise what they can't do unlike the professional scammers in the other party. I won't mention their names but the world knows.
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by prinsam30: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2016
good work
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by distilledwalex(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2016
This is poverty alleviation . not giving masses two cups of rice and 200Naira.. Yet some maladjusted fuul s still Paise such gullibility
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by lookingfly: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2016
This will not go down well with the zombies...... Over to them zombies
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2016
what a way of endearing himself to the heart of the people of the state. its a noble move to impact directly into the life of the governed. kudos to him.
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by SucreB: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2016
mrvitalis:
And believe me u this money is just shared between PDP ward executives.(I have a sister who will receive this money and there are 8 others who will share it with her),

you are a bad egg
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by SucreB: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2016
gbaskiboy:
He's is a public servant, he should nt be praised much. He's serve people and he's living up to his commitments. Well done baba wike, more works in progress
so why the praise.....otondo
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by Goke7: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2016
OLADD:

This is the same state where one clown failed to pay workers' salaries and pensions for months before relinquishing power yet he had the audacity to ask for people's votes in the last parliamentary election reruns.

PDP might not be perfect but one thing I cherish about them is been down to earth. They would never promise what they can't do unlike the professional scammers in the other party. I won't mention their names but the world knows.

have you been in this country since 1999, Pdp promising what they can't do. Oga fear God nah
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by Goke7: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2016
mrtantalizers:
I'm not a fan of Wike. But Kudos to use sir. This is far better than one noise maker who opted to give rice and 200 to his pple. They called it small businesses for those of u saying d money is too small. U can start a shoe making or selling busines with less. But Nija uth are too proud. u hear them say "I can do ds, I cant do dt. Abeg na which one una wan di self? Honestly Wike tried. Only if d federal government can borrow a leaf from this instead of d unrealistic promise of two million jobs annually.

d government is at fault, so also the uths. Give an average Nija uth 200k and. next thing they will do is to buy a phone worth more than half. That's mentality. Living large but not thinking and working hard.

Wike welk done.
you are right jare, I hope my ekiti brothers are learning o. Curiously the SS governors seems to know what the needs of their people are but the ss people will be hailing fayose for distributing rice.

Ekiti people make una shine una eyes o
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by OLADD: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2016
Goke7:

have you been in this country since 1999, Pdp promising what they can't do. Oga fear God nah

I have been an ardent follower of Nigerian politics pre and post 1999. Take me up on the promises made by them and see if I won't reply you decently. I know you'll mention electricity but don't go there at all. Those responsible for power failure in Nigeria know themselves. Amongst them are the members of this clownish APC government.
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by coolplanet: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

People of Bias generation.

Atleast appreciate him for taking such steps.it is still better than that 5k APC wishes to give the vulnerable citizens since last year.

Govt of promise and fail.
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by itstpia8: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2016
diegwu01:
35000, thats great! the other day he donated Science equipment to 250,000 Secondary schools. over 900km of roads constructed also..

Oh God, have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by mrvitalis(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
coolplanet:

People of Bias generation.

Atleast appreciate him for taking such steps.it is still better than that 5k APC wishes to give the vulnerable citizens since last year.

Govt of promise and fail.
Who is talking about party here??

I have never supported the 5k per month thing

My idea has always been that the money should be given as loan of 3m to 5m to unemployed graduates. .. Who have impressive business plan
These will create employment and they will pay tax which will Improve revenue for government

1 Like

Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by DerrickzB: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Haters would always wail.. so continue.. How was d school when amaechi left office??.. abi u wan show ur self here??... how much did d past administration give during their time?... d weather hot.. if e dey affect u.. enter bath tub...
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by DerrickzB: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Who counted them?

Oga how did waec know d total number of students that wrote exams during ur time??... u yaff come again abi.. u will soon hide thou..
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by DerrickzB: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
dammytosh:
Nice Move.

57,000 to 35,000 is about 1.99 Billion Naira that EFCC will not be able account for out of all the loans.

Can 57,000 rent shop not to talk of do business.

He has paid them for the lives they risked during election.

U see ur life... read d stuff again biko...
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by Chrishandsome(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

na Wike go cum cut the grass abi? grin
mrvitalis:

na Wike go cum cut the grass abi?
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by YelloweWest: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Zombie. Wike is governor till 2019 and we will still vote him for second tenure, there is nothing you and your Islamic party can do about it.
Locate the nearest transformer and do the needful if e pain you too much.
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by mrvitalis(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
YelloweWest:

Zombie. Wike is governor till 2019 and we will still vote him for second tenure, there is nothing you and your Islamic party can do about it.
Locate the nearest transformer and do the needful if e pain you too much.
Who is talking of party here
Was wike not laughing with tambuwa today? ? angry
All am after us a continuation of the development in Rivers State that's all.... PDP had good people.. . It must not be wike please he has nothing to offer
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by itstpia8: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
diegwu01:
35000, thats great! the other day he donated Science equipment to 250,000 Secondary schools. over 900km of roads constructed also..

Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by yazz09(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Who is talking about party here??

I have never supported the 5k per month thing

My idea has always been that the money should be given as loan of 3m to 5m to unemployed graduates. .. Who have impressive business plan
These will create employment and they will pay tax which will Improve revenue for government

You are a complete fish brained maniac. if you can't startup something with 57k it's when they go e you 5m that you will know what to do. I bet you even if they give someone like you 100m you'll still be poor in one year.

mind you the money was not given to start-ups, no reasonable organization will give a dime to you for startup. the money was given to those already in business to boost there biz, do you know what 50k can do in the life of a biz person. well I guess you don't cause you re still waiting for 5m to startup or probably 5k from FG.
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by mrvitalis(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
yazz09:

You are a complete fish brained maniac. if you can't startup something with 57k it's when they go e you 5m that you will know what to do. I bet you even if they give someone like you 100m you'll still be poor in one year.

mind you the money was not given to start-ups, no reasonable organization will give a dime to you for startup. the money was given to those already in business to boost there biz, do you know what 50k can do in the life of a biz person. well I guess you don't cause you re still waiting for 5m to startup or probably 5k from FG.
Lol and who are getting the said funds. .? ?
Thugs us for election at least in my ward... Ward 14 phalga
Re: Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them by mela82(f): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
stephenduru:

In a bid to empower small and medium scale business owners in the state, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has approved the disbursement of business loans to 35000 less privileged business operators under the CBN N2billion Micro, Small and Medium Entreprises Development Fund.

Pls make una tell WIKE to pay civil servants their FEB and MARCH salary becos a labourer is entitle for his wagesoooooo

Under the first phase, Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike approved a list of 35,000 from the 23 Local Government Areas of the State. Amongst these beneficiaries are Indigenes and non-indigenes resident in Rivers State.

The list of beneficiary small and medium scale business owners included: barbers, plantain sellers, restaurant owners, painters, tailors, hairdressers, traders, market women, mechanics, fishermen, farmers etc. These are the ordinary folks committed to developing themselves with the support of the government.

The empowerment loans approved by the governor is being distributed by the Rivers State Micro Finance Agency.

The beneficiaries got their loans in this order:

1) Cosmopolitan Microfinance Bank: #9 Agudama street, D/line Port Harcourt. This is for the people of: Opobo/Nkoro, Oyigbo ,Andoni,Asari Toru ,Bonny ,Degema, Eleme , Gokana , All Traders , Market women and all non Indigenes.

2) RIMA Growth Pathway Microfinance Bank: Located at Rivers State Secretariat Complex, Podium Block, Port Harcourt. This is for the people of: Obio Akpor ,PHALGA ,Khana , Okirika

and Omuma .

3) PREMIUM Microfinance Bank: plot 202 Olu Obasanjo Road, Port Harcourt. This is for the people of: Abua/Odual ,Ahoada East ;Ahoada West ,Emohua ,Ogu/Bolo ,Etche ,Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni , Akuku Toru ,Tai and Ikwere .

The injection of the N2billion into the businesses of the less privileged in the state has kick-started the expansion of many of these businesses. The multiplier effect is already being felt by the people in the lower rung of the economic ladder. The empowerment programme has led to employment opportunities as several beneficiaries have expanded their businesses.

Prior to the disbursement of the loans , Governor Wike organised a training session for all the beneficiaries on how to effectively use the loans to improve on their respective businesses.

Simeon Nwakaudu,

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

20th April , 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/gov-wike-empowers-35000-small-business.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order / See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France / Court Frees Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law, Over $140,000 Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.