Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel (59480 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Bishop David Oyedepo Teaching: Topic - Encounter With Fresh Oil Through Praise! / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Omojudy: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Emu4life:
DID JESUS goes to church? tell me d name of d church?
Jesus went to the synagogue.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Chinaka2014(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
It tells that all these men of god run this their churches to bang these women who always have high urge for sex. Pastors, I wish that one enters my trap oneday.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by PMBisaterrorist(f): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You go search tire grin cheesy

mr ubani ogbonna a.k.a cleverly a.k.a ngenesomething

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Omojudy: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Yes! the teachings of Jesus Christ as entrenched in the Holy Bible is my standard and not the rhetoric or epistles of any man of god so get that clear sir. although I go to church but I don't get myself involve in any activity beyond attending services.
I think you should find a church you are comfortable with and participate more. Remember the early believers? they were active and were blessed and hence led to many rewards to both them and the gospel. Don't let evil men make you lose some many blessings my brother.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by excel4us: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
winkrealy
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by excel4us: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
[/color][color=]
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by excel4us: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
gush
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Vickose(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
ebosie11:
News of a female Pastor Yvonne who died in a hotel went viral recently.The face of the pastor who lodged with him in hotel has been finally revealed.Pictured above is Pastor Psalm Okpe of Fresh Oil Ministry, who took Yvonne to a hotel in Benin where she passed a night with him without her husband's knowledge and died under controversial circumstances.
Her husband said from the CCTV footage he and his people watched, his wife Lodge in the same room with the pastor, but he had claimed that they were not together. The husband also alleged that the way the pastor was moving as captured by the CCTV showed he knew what led to his wife's death.
Sources say the pastor is in detention but some big pastors are asking the husband to drop the case.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/see-face-of-pastor-who-lodge-with.html?m=1

If you missed the earlier thread, see here https://www.nairaland.com/3045254/yvonne-omoarebokhae-found-dead-hotel

pls learn to finish your story. the lady died of cardiac arrest and pastor psalm has since been released. ur jounalism is biased.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by dorox(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Where are the " thou shall not judge" brigade? They should come and defend the dead woman and the pastor the same way they defended Pastor Biodun of COZA ministry.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by LOVEGINO(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
kowema:
They might even be lovers from way back if you dig well sef.
Maybe Bible Study leader / Choir Mistress from way back.
no be lie!
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by samsam2019: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Religion is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by treatise: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
cbrass:

I understand where you are coming from and perhaps you have had a terrible encounter in the past but remember Bro. Paul said we should not forsake the assemblies of the saint smiley

In Paul's time, there was no internet nor video conferencing. White Missionaries primarily came to Africa to preach the Christian faith, plant schools amongst others but what do you have today ? A church which net-worth is in billions and replete with widows ,unemployed youths will be busy buying private jets amongst other frivolities/vanities. "Touch not my prophet " cry
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Akinrogun(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Explorer's article yesterday reiterate it

"Studies have shown that eighty-five percent of men/women who die of heart attacks during intercourse were cheating on their wives/husband.

he/she that has ears.....listen attentively.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by cbrass(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
treatise:

In Paul's time, there was no internet nor video conferencing. White Missionaries primarily came to Africa to preach the Christian faith, plant schools amongst others but what do you have today ? A church which net-worth is in billions and replete with widows ,unemployed youths will be busy buying private jets amongst other frivolities/vanities. "Touch not my prophet " cry

But if you look around there are still some few that are still standing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by treatise: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
cbrass:

But if you look around there are still some few that are still standing

Ability to discern the few is the crux. It's just terrible, I am know what I am talking about. Cheers.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Philinho(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Whenever I heard someone being referred to as a "pastor", the first thing that comes to my mind is a smart man who explored the failure of mankind to exploit the vulnerables of the society.
you are a basterd lier
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by IamPatriotic(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Philinho:

you are a basterd lier

Ko ni da'a fun awon obi e, omo ale jatijati.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by cbrass(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
treatise:

Ability to discern the few is the crux. It's just terrible, I am know what I am talking about. Cheers.

It is not difficult to do, all you have to do is observe their doctrines and beliefs then compare with the Bible standard, that's all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by DipoDee: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Whenever I heard someone being referred to as a "pastor", the first thing that comes to my mind is a smart man who explored the failure of mankind to exploit the vulnerables of the society.

I concur Sir!
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by knowledge4(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Are U saying that the woman who died in a hotel is a Pastor and a married woman too?
Are U also saying that the man she lodged in a hotel with is also a Pastor who owns a Ministry?
What a shame!
Jesus said in Matthew 7:21 that not all those who call Him Lord,Lord will enter into the Kingdom of God but those who do the will of His Father.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by sweeneyjaay(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Fresh oil ministry? shocked Guess his oil must be contaminated grin
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by stevedre: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
WiseBully:

A Christian who doesn't do churches? undecided

Supported because in heaven there is no Catholic or methodist avenue or a special place for people attending apostolic church. Lets focus more on our way of life and how to show people the light of salvation instead of preaching prosperity and churches.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by ogwobest: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
End time

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by omojeesu(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
AreaFada2:

But it's becoming difficult to trust any o. The stories are too much these days.

Is it the big pastors pressuring the husband to forget that we should trust as genuine?

Ultimately God will sort every one of us and them out. God will deal more severely with Church leaders who mess His name and character up.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Omojudy: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
dorox:
Where are the " thou shall not judge" brigade? They should come and defend the dead woman and the pastor the same way they defended Pastor Biodun of COZA ministry.
i missed that story. hope google will help me find it.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by omojeesu(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chinaka2014:
It tells that all these men of god run this their churches to bang these women who always have high urge for sex. Pastors, I wish that one enters my trap oneday.

Not all of them. It cant be ALL of them. Anyone can fall including the 'man of God'. Many of these will still occur. But God remains true even if all men are liars. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by omojeesu(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
samsam2019:
Religion is a fraud

Yes! But Biblical New Testament Christianity is not a religion! Religion has given God, Jesus, Christianity and Christians a bad name. Satan is the author of religion. Jesus did not establish a religion. We are the ones who changed what He brought into religion.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by samsam2019: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
omojeesu:

Yes! But Biblical New Testament Christianity is not a religion! Religion has given God, Jesus, Christianity and Christians a bad name. Satan is the author of religion. Jesus did not establish a religion. We are the ones who changed what He brought into religion.
hahahahhaha hahahahahaha na wa ooo so you mean you're not a christian but you follow jesus?

Please tell me the difference between the Christian god and the devil
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Emu4life:
DID JESUS goes to church? tell me d name of d church?

I don't reason with champions of ignorance. Scamper off!
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Omojudy:

Jesus went to the synagogue.

Why did you bother answering that ridiculous question? angry His inane question reaffirms my thought that many folks on this platform are mental dwarfs.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by ogwumgbe: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sorry for the fools that allow these wolves in sheep clothing to control and regulate their lives
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Hybrid01: 4:44am On Apr 22, 2016
cryKai! This man's church is close to my house o. What a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.