Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa (2929 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by cleverg(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
APC's Maladministration!

To me 2015- 2019. more than anything else, represents a period of real criminal activities in the office of the president: an incredibly disparate economy in terms of the class distinctions and an era for massive rape of
democracy, and a tremendous shallowness,a lot of sort of daylight robbery by the executives.
#Change Is a Scam.

Follow me on twitter @goodluckngr

3 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by ProfessorXX(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
I am not in PDP or APC, but I think the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria should be respected by all. Pls remove that picture.

3 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by JusticeSeeker: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Delete this topic and ban the OP. Moderators over to you.
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by rgreensa: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
So what about the ones posted severally about the Presidents before him? So has he got two heads? Or we just woke up from slumber?

JusticeSeeker:
Delete this topic and ban the OP. Moderators over to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by DaHrNn(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
That's so rude on your president....How men think like baby in pamper...OP over to you o...

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by DaBullIT(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
If you have the liver to clone goodluck's twitter handle

Kukuma put his whole profile there

So that when not smilling DSS come for you for spreading hate and false information

Kanu's experience will be warming up compared to yours

and Please do not blame the devil because you are fully aware of what you are doing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by otukpo(f): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Why is it that whenever anybody tries to paint PMB with the same image that APC used to paint GEJ,, APC fans would try to remind everyone how sacred the seat of the president should be treated and urge the moderator to ban and remove the topic?

Why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by MalcoImX: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
otukpo:
Why is it that whenever anybody tries to paint PMB with the same image that APC used to paint GEJ,, APC fans would try to remind everyone how sacred the seat of the president should be treated and urge the moderator to ban and remove the topic?

Why?
It is because when GEJ was there he turned that office to be that of "Clueless-in Chief."

3 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by Almajiri1: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
LOL! buhari the Daura Kalahari desert hunter.

7 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by kernel504(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
MalcoImX:
It is because when GEJ was there he turned that office to be that of "Clueless-in Chief."

Unfortunately people like you will rather die, instead of allowing the truth.
Fuel scarcity..
Unsigned Budget/missing budget
100%dollar increment against Naira in less than 5 months
Less than 1000mw
Fulani insurgency
Exodus of foreign I.vestors
All these are Buhari achievement in 1 year, clap.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by MalcoImX: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
kernel504:

Unfortunately people like you will rather die, instead of allowing the truth.
Fuel scarcity..
Unsigned Budget/missing budget
100%dollar increment against Naira in less than 5 months
Less than 1000mw
Fulani insurgency
Exodus of foreign I.vestors
All these are Buhari achievement in 1 year, clap.
So, you want we bring Diezani back or what?

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by naijaboy756: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
MalcoImX:
what has Diezani got to do with this? Mind you Bubu dey dullard took over clueless award in less than a year. He has done absolutely *nothing* all year round

3 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by HammerTheirPapa(f): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
That dullard's picture is epic. He is fighting kwarrption in thr kalahari desert. grin

**editted** I saw ond APCzombie up there telling us to respect the office of president while pretending to be neutral. APC and the dullard himself, dragged that office in the mud for years because they hated the gentleman who occupied it. They planted the seed of hate and disrespect. They will reap what they have soon in full measure.

5 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by MalcoImX: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
ehat has Diezani got to do with this? Mind you Bubu dey dullard took over clueless award in less than a year. He has done absolutely *nothing* all year round
So the Otueke Clueless was doing something when Nigeria's territory was being taken and sold to his boko boys?

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by kernel504(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:

Yesterday and today which is better?
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by MalcoImX: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
kernel504:

Yesterday and today which is better?
To be very honest with you I prefer today.
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by Pavarottii(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
ProfessorXX:
I am not in PDP or APC, but I think the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria should be respected by all. Pls remove that picture.
Ur hand dey pain u. Go remove am na. ZOMBIE OO! ZOMBIE!

Na Ur type Fela sing dis song for. Instead of u to tell him to stand up to his challenges, u r there protecting who doesn't know u existing.

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by BraniacX(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
If you have the liver to clone goodluck's twitter handle

Kukuma put his whole profile there

So that when not smilling DSS come for you for spreading hate and false information

Kanu's experience will be warming up compared to yours

and Please do not blame the devil because you are fully aware of what you are doing

Is that a threat? undecided

Calling you stvpid will be a grave injustice to genuinely stvpid people angry a new word has to be coined for you!

1 Like

Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by naijaboy756: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
So the Otueke Clueless was doing something when Nigeria's territory was being taken and sold to his boko boys?
otuoke man is getting awards and invites globally. They know his worth. I don't expect Zombies/robots to think right. By default, they are mumus. You mean Buhari has eradicated Boko haram. If I call you ode now, mods go ban me. If not, I for call you certified Ode!
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by MalcoImX: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
naijaboy756:
otuoke man is getting awards and invites globally. They know his worth. I don't expect Zombies/robots to think right. By default, they are mumus. You mean Buhari has eradicated Boko haram. If I call you ode now, mods go ban me. If not, I for call you certified Ode!
Can you stop a Wailer from his trade? We don dash am to Oyibo. He should stay there, maybe his cluelessness will reduce. And mind you, anybody can buy awards and pay Oyibo to be snapped. That's another level of cluelessness.
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by naijaboy756: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Can you stop a Wailer from his trade? We don dash am to Oyibo. He should stay there, maybe his cluelessness will reduce. And mind you, anybody can buy awards and pay Oyibo to be snapped. That's another level of cluelessness.
abeg go relieve your dad from fuel queue. The man don suffer under sun. Buhari wicked!
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by MalcoImX: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
naijaboy756:
abeg go relieve your dad from fuel queue. The man don suffer under sun. Buhari wicked!
Thank God I have never been a supporter of the Otueke dullest.
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by kernel504(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
To be very honest with you I prefer today.

Honestly is personally defined, l wouldn't doubt you, but most Nigerians will disagree with you.
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by naijaboy756: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Thank God I have never been a supporter of the Otueke dullest.
we dnt need certified mumu robots like you to adulterate reasonable people supporting him!
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by MalcoImX: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
naijaboy756:
we dnt need certified mumu robots like you to adulterate reasonable people supporting him!
Of it's because of the Clueless that you're foaming like this, good luck to you.
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by MalcoImX: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
kernel504:

Honestly is personally defined, l wouldn't doubt you, but most Nigerians will disagree with you.
What empirical evidence do you have to claim "Most Nigerians? Have you done any research?
Re: Daylight Robbery In Aso Villa by kernel504(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
What empirical evidence do you have to claim "Most Nigerians? Have you done any research?

Please simply do option sampling, as at yesterday,a woman who voted Buhari personally said "l didn't know it wil turnout this way".

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Day Gains Momentum As A Nigerian Voices Her Support For Biafran Day / Throwback Photo Of Abacha And IBB Laughing And Holding Hands In 1986 / BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.