Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office (39589 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Her Son At US Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by 100Cents: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shortyy:
OK. But truth be told, that lil nigga ug.

Atutu Boyoyo..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by ZUBY77(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shortyy:

No wonder she was hiding him. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Gajabanjago(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hammer Head of Horror.. na d son i dey talk o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Maryjane88(f): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dis ha nails,make she careful not to wound d
Boy wit am o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
PasNina:

Sarcasm
I love children, I hate ppl dt condems them!
And beside,THE BOY IS FINE. Take it or leave it!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Yehman(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shortyy:
Very ug
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by May5(f): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=Shortyy post=44917159]OK. But truth be told, that lil nigga ug. My sis i suprise o, na d pikin she been de hide d face b dis?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by udeme67(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
But wait oh this Tiwa Pikin ugly oh, how son boy like dat go ugly what of if him big
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Norajones(f): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
The lil man embraced and hugged UGness buh let's hope wit d money he grows up to become fine
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by missmalachi: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
No child is ugly.......he might not be looking wow as u ppl expected but he looks good.

Some ppl calling him ugly cant even produce half hs cuteness.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ugobxt:
Tiwa Savage earlier today dropped by to say Hi to Mtn Nigeria with her Adorable Son JamJam.

http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/04/photo-tiwa-savage-and-her-son-surprise.html?m=1
no carry that ekwensu nails wound that pikin, sshm.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tiwa Savage's son no dey everly look Camera. Plus d boy don lean sef...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ugobxt:
Tiwa Savage earlier today dropped by to say Hi to Mtn Nigeria with her Adorable Son JamJam.

http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/04/photo-tiwa-savage-and-her-son-surprise.html?m=1
no carry that ekwensu nails wound that pikin, sshm.
udeme67:
But wait oh this Tiwa Pikin ugly oh, how son boy like dat go ugly what of if him big
abeg correct yourself. Babies can never be ugly, don't ever say a child is ugly again.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dinocarex:

Resemble Don Jazzy own!!
lol....but wah r u insinuating?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=May5 post=44919774][/quote]don't ever say a baby is ugly again. He is a cute kid. Correct yourself abeg
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Mtn is the best anyway and anytime. quote me anywhere. best coverage in 9ja... Mtn 5muvh self cheesy
Bros talk true , you na Mtn staff angry ... Kuku de promote una tiff tiff company ... Very soon I go break this yeye Mtn line go buy better Ntel
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Babyphinas(f): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nice shot
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by kingshii38(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wu d greeting eep? undecidedWu d greeting eep?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by wittyt98(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shortyy:

where's your own ?? ode!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Mbamifeanyi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Mbamifeanyi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
@ emmanuelas voice...... is dat d kid real face?.......

......with dat kind face he must be a comedian.....

mother; TIWA SAVAGE the artist son; EWA GARBAGE the comedian
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Dinocarex(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
lol....but wah r u insinuating?

Looool... The same thing that crossed ur mind when u read my post!! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Irreplaceable48(f): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dinocarex:

Looool... The same thing that crossed ur mind when u read my post!! grin
Issorite.......U r Tee Billz's next prey!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by CoolAmbience(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shortyy:

Lol. Una no go kill me for this Nigeria!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
nedu2000:
"Dropped to say hi"?!
Don't mind the OP. The babe came to collect her cheque jare. cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

I suppose you are on a cheat code that is why you showering them with praises let's say you used your hard earned money to subscribe for their data this thread would have been littered with condemnation. cool
hey for your info am using the 4.5gb plan
so get your facts correct. it just that Mtn has more coverage and the service is good.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by EmekaBlue(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
lol..her son too casual looking with all d cash...b lyk her cash neva epp d guy to fine..chai
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by YouthAdvocator: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
The son looks like he was adopted from an orphanage home in Ajegunle.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by tbase73(m): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2016
Ties shld try and give boy a private life and not dis up $ down carrying
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Godson201333(m): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Shortyy:

And can u make a child?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Sirmuel1(m): 12:46am On Apr 22, 2016
I look the pikin, I see Don Jazzy grin grin
No be me talk am oh grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Omobabaolowo1(m): 2:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Comments got me laughin grin. grin..........niggas 've got zero chill for d ill man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Model Kendra Etufunwa In Panties (Photo) / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Two Men Blast Each Other Over Who Will Date Mercy Aigbe’s 14yr Old Daughter(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.