Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office (39620 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Her Son At US Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Must everybody say a child is cute even when he isn't?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Raiders: 3:03am On Apr 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Must everybody say a child is cute even when he isn't?
The baby is cute. If the child was light skinned must of you will be screaming fine baby. Nigerians are too color struck
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by ireneony(f): 3:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Shortyy:
OK. But truth be told, that lil nigga ug.
so ugly ..so unfortunate he didn't take after his dad..
Tiwa too ugly
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by ireneony(f): 3:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Missfashy:
Tiwa wetin happen Ur baby for resemble u naa
who tell u say tiwa fine naturally grin with all the make up she still looks average...
Tee bill is an handsome dude

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Caseless: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Shortyy:
you are heartless! Let's hope you have a child of your own , not to even talk of the look.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Shortyy(f): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:
you are heartless! Let's hope you have a child of your own , not to even talk of the look.
K
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by darediamond(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I look the pikin, I see Don Jazzy grin grin

No be me talk am oh grin

Seconded.

You are sure advance in reasoning.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by mavinkalot: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2016
now i see why she was hiding his face. the boy fit don improve now sef.
Shortyy:
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by princefaculty(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2016
The boy de fear Raja Paksta on the right so him come de look left grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by moonnstar(f): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2016
Shortyy:
don't ever call someone's child ugly,we are all created in God's image,or are u calling the almighty God ugly?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by glowzy: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2016
Now I know Cyber bully is as real as reality, how can full grown adults who had no say in the way they were created and
unfortunately too can not create even a plastic baby doll not to talk of a human being use their phones and laptops to type
poo about an innocent baby. Did he create himself?
If you have nothing good to say please don't say anything at all......no be by force to talktype
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by hemmagiz(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2016
Ugobxt:
Tiwa Savage earlier today dropped by to say Hi to Mtn Nigeria with her Adorable Son JamJam.

http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/04/photo-tiwa-savage-and-her-son-surprise.html?m=1

abeg tiwa savage you be witch....see as fingernail take long for photo.....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by hemmagiz(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
so ugly ..so unfortunate he didn't take after his dad..
Tiwa too ugly

abeg you sef share ur pic make we see as you take be.....monkey
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by SURElee(f): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2016
hollandis:
The sons fore head though [color=#990000][/color] wink

Walai! I think say na only me see the fore head o!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by gallery0519(f): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
merigold:

Abeg na lie d mum is cute but not d son..... look well dem nor press d boy head well wetin even make her mask d pikin in d 1st place as if he's super cute. anyways monkey nor fine but e mama like am
. That's your own opinion.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Shortyy(f): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
moonnstar:
don't ever call someone's child ugly,we are all created in God's image,or are u calling the almighty God ugly?
are you ugly too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phoneā€¯ / Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) / Uche Ogbodo Displays Her Nose Ring (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.