Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Does Your Spouse/lover's Past Really Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Spouse/lover's Past Really Matter? (701 Views)

"Does Your Lover's Past "Body Count" Matter?" - See Brutal Responses / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Spouse/lover's Past Really Matter? by CopyLearner: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
DOES THE PAST REALLY MATTER?

Hello folks, I was just thinking about this and while I am yet to know what my stand would be, in respect to the past that's revealed to me, I'll like to know your opinion.

If you are in a relationship that you know is headed towards marriage or just incase you are already married, and your spouse reveals something really ugly about their past to you, what would be your reaction?

Here are a list of some of the things I thought about. If for instance, you find out that your husband/fiancé was a cultist that actually pulled the trigger and ended someone's life, or worse still, he was in the machete/axe wielding group that butchered someone, or he was a rapist, or an armed robber, or had been involved in some human blood ritual, or that he had slept with every kind of girl available, as a fiancée/wife, what would you do if you get to know this?

As a husband/fiancé, what would you do if you find out your wife arranged some guys to beat up someone and somehow, it resulted in the death of the person, or what if she was a prostitute(runs girl) or she had done so much abortion, or that she has lost her Fallopian tubes? What if you find out that she was the native doctor visiting kinda girl?

To the both parties, what if you find out that your other half was once in a full time homosexual relationship?

If you are already married and you have found out something about your spouse that you didn't know before you got married, please what was your reaction to the revelation?
Re: Does Your Spouse/lover's Past Really Matter? by vizkiz: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
her pass really matters. If it doesn't, you will not have to ask the question "can I get to know you" during the first conversation you have with her....

By the way I will love to know the kindda person I am dealing with, wouldn't wanna get involved with an ex olosho...aids is real and I am scared of that shiit mehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Your Spouse/lover's Past Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
the poster above me has said it all
Re: Does Your Spouse/lover's Past Really Matter? by Titilayooni(f): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
The past matters..will like to know and if ts something I can put up with,fine!! Cause when the past revisits,I don't want take part. In the consequence..The Op above me has done much justice

1 Like

Re: Does Your Spouse/lover's Past Really Matter? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't wanta know, so far she completes me! they say ;

Re: Does Your Spouse/lover's Past Really Matter? by NemzySeries(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2016
it depends on wat kind of past she got hersef into but mind u not all pasts can b amended so itz best u dunt get involved with such partners to avoid stories 4 linda ikeji & Romanceland

1 Like

Re: Does Your Spouse/lover's Past Really Matter? by CopyLearner: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
pinceprinz:
I don't wanta know, so far she completes me! they say ;
What if after you get married, somehow for some reason, some dirty secrets comes to the surface?
Re: Does Your Spouse/lover's Past Really Matter? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
CopyLearner:

What if after you get married, somehow for some reason, some dirty secrets comes to the surface?

I don't care. I have dirty secrets too!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Hotel Bill Board (photo) / Who Is Saying The Truth? / See How This Woman Celebrated Divorce From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.