Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter (15894 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Business Director, Tenebe For Forging State House Letter(photo) / Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) / Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Emu4life(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2016
k
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Eye for eye and tooth for tooth!
Bro it should be, an eye for a tooth, and a life for an eye.. forgiveness is for the weak.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by millionboi(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2016
When others dey fyn way out of d zoo
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by millionboi(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2016
lordoseji:
Bro it should be, an eye for a tooth, and a life for an eye.. forgiveness is for the weak.
lol...forgivns is 4d strong
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Chinom(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2016
otokx:
When did Lebanese become oyinbo?

Lebanese may not be full 'Oyinbo', but have you forgotten the American citizen who fought his deportation from Nigeria and did everything he could to be allowed to stay. Nigerians sometimes take Nigeria for granted. Any person who is able to earn a good and sustainable income in Nigeria would not want to leave Nigeria permanently.

Na only de hungry ones wan run comot. I don't blame them though.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2016
chikel2000:
forgive me but I dnt knw y I dnt like gals with many followers

I never begged to be followed... And I don't beg to be liked either. Except I fit use the likes collect money for bank.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2016
olajideimmigrat:
if he is found guilty he would serve his time in any of the prisons available in the country,the prison service would only notify immigration of his presence in their custody,his offence and the length of his sentence.

But he was found guilty. Yet he isn't serving any time.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2016
tuoyoojo:

the way these lebs misbehave in this country eh!

they treat workers anyhow, pay them poorly, exploit our women and he still has the impetus to get a counterfeit citizenship letter

do Nigerians in their country have the like of leverage they enjoy here

send him to kirikiri make him go chop iron beans abeg

See upon him forgery and personality,owning 2 construction companies which I'm sure doesn't pay tax for,His bail s just 200,000.and if na one Nigerian do same him bail na 500,000 upwards,@least u can see they are tampering justice with mercy cos na oyinbo.shioorrr
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by TeamSimple(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2016
You call Lebanese oyinbo, wetin you go call Scottish people op, gods?
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by chikel2000(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Enypie:

I never begged to be followed... And I don't beg to be liked either. Except I fit use the likes collect money for bank.
come hv breakfast with me
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2016
chikel2000:
come hv breakfast with me

No. Thanks though.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by olaifalateef(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2016
make dem check d guy well am sure dat guy na abino or fulani
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by tuoyoojo(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2016
BOUNTYDOG:

See upon him forgery and personality,owning 2 construction companies which I'm sure doesn't pay tax for,His bail s just 200,000.and if na one Nigerian do same him bail na 500,000 upwards,@least u can see they are tampering justice with mercy cos na oyinbo.shioorrr

my brother! we are our own enemies

they say na the name u gave urself nine other people go call u
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by BomboyOnline: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Lebanese is oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Chinom:

Lebanese may not be full 'Oyinbo', but have you forgotten the American citizen who fought his deportation from Nigeria and did everything he could to be allowed to stay. Nigerians sometimes take Nigeria for granted. Any person who is able to earn a good and sustainable income in Nigeria would not want to leave Nigeria permanently.

True story. I have a Lebanese friend in Lagos DT is practically a yoruba boy. His parents company has made a lot of money here. Some pple don't know some Lebanese have bn here for decades. And for those talking like Lebanon is some downtrodden wartorn Muslim country, u should visit Beirut.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2016
DonMaxxy:
See me see this yeye oyibo man o. You look for the country wey you wan forge their citizenship you no find; na Nija your mind tell you. You go hear am now.

You for meet guys swap with them. They give you their Nija passport and collect your own...olodo
if you know how much huge amount of money these people make in nigeria! You will understand why they love nigerian more than you and I. They do shady deal with politician which resulted in Cash flight from our soil! They live in best houses,drive best cars, meybe ther were vulcanizer in their country b4 they came to complete their jail time in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by prinsam30: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Lebanese are the worst foreigners we have in Nigeria, they are so pathetic, I have worked with them and I know exactly what they can do. you dare not try this in their country, u will be left behind bars for a very long time
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by otokx(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2016
Chinom:

They are Arabs, not even qualified to be half or quarter Oyinbo and most of them are thriving because of the corruption and lawlessness that is becoming a thing of the past in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by chikel2000(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Enypie:

No. Thanks though.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by OgaTheTop2: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2016
otokx:
I tire o.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by ednut1(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Enypie:
naija no get prison for foreigners, so he no fit go jail. I hail my Country.
chinese labanese nd whites dey ikoyi prisons. bt na d executive prison side dem dey. e look lik nysc camp with dstv.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2016
TeamSimple:
You call Lebanese oyinbo, wetin you go call Scottish people op, gods?

So white people are now gods. SMH. cry

I thought all foreigners were oyinbo. How do u categorize? Is it by race or by geography or how wealthy a country is? Lmao. Some arabs are Caucasians u know. DTS if ur going by race. Turkey is an European country, if ur going by geography & some European countries are not as rich as Arab countries. I'm just wondering what d criteria is.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by isahsalee: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2016
The way and manner he got citizenship letter is wrong and fraudulent. But however, for a white skin man logging to be identified with Nigeria as citizen, I see Nigeria recovery from her battered image in international communities.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Sunseeker: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2016
otokx:

I wonder !
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by HAH: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2016
How did the police know the citizenship letter is forged ? There was no mention of immigration office testifying against him in court ? As immigrations and foreign affairs ministry are the agencies that give citizenship , How are we sure the police are not out to ridicule him may be for not settling them.

The man pleaded not guilty and he remain so until proven otherwise
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
ednut1:
chinese labanese nd whites dey ikoyi prisons. bt na d executive prison side dem dey. e look lik nysc camp with dstv.

imagine! and them dey treat us like fowl for their own prisons.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
prinsam30:
Lebanese are the worst foreigners we have in Nigeria, they are so pathetic, I have worked with them and I know exactly what they can do. you dare not try this in their country, u will be left behind bars for a very long time

Yes o.. na them full Yale companies. They treat workers like slaves and nobody queries them. Those stinking walking bodies.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by kunlej2: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
I'm very sure one of his cheated staff exposed him, though they may not have enough evidence hence for the poor bail.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Roccoandrocco(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Enypie:
naija no get prison for foreigners, so he no fit go jail. I hail my Country.
Is there even supposed to be a seperate jail for foreigners? A Nigerian imprisoned in Lebanon would get the worst of cells.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Roccoandrocco:
Is there even supposed to be a seperate jail for foreigners? A Nigerian imprisoned in Lebanon would get the worst of cells.

Bro, We're in Nigeria. Nothing should surprise you.
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by ednut1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Enypie:

imagine! and them dey treat us like fowl for their own prisons.
nigerians who r vip or can pay are also in dat executive side. dat normal prison yard na hell. no foreigner can survive d suffer there o
Re: Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter by basingstoke: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lebanese is now an oyinbo ? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off His Friend's Head And Reported Himself To The Police -graphic Video / 43-Year-Old Man Rapes 80-Year-Old Nasarawa Woman, Blames The Devil / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.