Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

With This 'economic Tsunami' How Do You Cope - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With This 'economic Tsunami' How Do You Cope (433 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Parents With 2 or More Boys How Do You Cope? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With This 'economic Tsunami' How Do You Cope by Gluthatione: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
There is no need to tell anybody about how bad the economy it is, except you are not living in Nigeria presently. Almost everybody is lamenting including the politicians even me as civil servant my 5 months salary is still hanging without no hope when next salary is going to be paid.
But I'm grateful to God he has been my help despite the fact that the situation is really tensed He has been my help and pillar so far.
Nairaladers kindly share your testimony here who knows it may be of help to someone out there.

(1) (Reply)

ARE YOU PASSING THROUGH A SERIOUS LIFE CHALLENGE? / deleted / Mom Says She Beat Daughter On Facebook Live To Embarrass Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.