Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Surviving Evil (thriller) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Surviving Evil (thriller) (26563 Views)

THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 1:11am On Apr 22, 2016
prologue

Someone was in her home, she could hear the careful steps, the picking of the locks. She had never been this scared before. She could taste fear on her tongue. Something bad was going to happen tonight, she could feel it as much as she could breathe . She was fear stricken, her toes curled in fear. It all went down to the fact she was scared, she grabbed her piĺlow tight.
"Please God, stop him from entering" she whispered trying to turn on her already dead phone. This was the worst time for her phone battery to be drained.
"Get out!" she screamed at the locked door, but the intruder ignored her totally. He stopped picking the locks and she thought she was safe, she thought no harm would come to her tonight,but she couldn't be more wrong.
The intruder kicked the door hard, and it opened on the second attempt which caused her to scream loud.
"Help!, someone please help me!" she screamed at the top of her voice.
"Shut up!" The intruder barked angrily heading for her. She tried escaping him, which was a dead attempt. He pulled her hair and slapped her hard.
"I said shut up!" he growled angrily. She noticed he was wearing a mask, she slapped him continously, trying to push him off her, but he held her by her hands and threw her back onto her bed which was already a scattered mess. She didnt give up, she kicked and pinched, and the intruder growned in pain.
He held her throat "I said shut the heck up" he said punching her face causing her to spit out blood. She used her last strength to pinch his hands off which failed badly. She targeted his face and was able to reach his eyes. She deeped her her fingers hard into his eye socket and he lost his balance. She grabbed the opportunity by running for the door, but she was not fast enough, he got to her and before she could open her mouth to scream, she felt a sharp pain in her back, a continous pain, the intruder was stabbing her continously. She had lost it, there was no strength in her anymore. The intruder had claimed his fourth victim.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Okay, i am testing the waters here, i couldn't stay off this section for long. Though i would be quite busy in the next few weeks, but i would try my best to update 3 times a week during this period. Criticisms allowed.

Emmyedes Kingrex1 Davspog2 Skarlett Heemah lsofdk
Smellymouth
Cutehector Weirdman,, Frei, Tremainegold
Spanner4 stteejax meryl4merit Aijalon

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by kingphilip(m): 2:59am On Apr 22, 2016
this looks like something good

lemme join the train
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Cutehector(m): 3:28am On Apr 22, 2016
Leriebloom:
prologue

Someone was in her home, she could hear the careful steps, the picking of the locks. She had never been this scared before. She could taste fear on her tongue. Something bad was going to happen tonight, she could feel it as much as she could breathe . She was fear stricken, her toes curled in fear. It all went down to the fact she was scared, she grabbed her piĺlow tight.
"Please God, stop him from entering" she whispered trying to turn on her already dead phone. This was the worst time for her phone battery to be drained.
"Get out!" she screamed at the locked door, but the intruder ignored her totally. He stopped picking the locks and she thought she was safe, she thought no harm would come to her tonight,but she couldn't be more wrong.
The intruder kicked the door hard, and it opened on the second attempt which caused her to scream loud.
"Shut up!" The intruder barked angrily heading for her. She tried escaping him, which was a dead attempt. He pulled her hair and slapped her hard.
"I said shut up!" he growled angrily. She noticed he was wearing a mask, she slapped him continously, trying to push him off her, but he held her by her hands and threw her back onto her bed which was already a scattered mess. She didnt give up, she kicked and pinched, and the intruder growned in pain.
He held her throat "I said shut the heck up" he said punching her face causing her to spit out blood. She used her last strength to pinch his hands off which failed badly. She targeted his face and was able to reach his eyes. She deeped her her fingers hard into his eye socket and he lost his balance. She grabbed the opportunity by running for the door, but she was not fast enough, he got to her and before she could open her mouth to scream, she felt a sharp pain in her back, a continous pain, the intruder was stabbing her continously. She had lost it, there was no strength in her anymore. The intruder had claimed his fourth victim.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Okay, i am testing the waters here, i couldn't stay off this section for long. Though i would be quite busy in the next few weeks, but i would try my best to update 3 times a week during this period. Criticisms allowed.

Smellymouth
it's aptly written and cool... i'd love to see more lines from this... moreover, i'd say not everyone likes a "thriller" tho..reminds me of the Hollywood movie "scream"

Secondly,
she dipped her fingers hard into his eye socket and he lost his balance

I think during this moment, the intruder must be pretty hurt bad due to the severity of the poke " "hard" to the extent he may be having difficulties with sight. He may even be gushing out blood at this moment, I really don't think it would be possible for him to catch her at this time... possibly, if it would have been a real movie, this scene would have ended up for her being rescued by the cops, den the intruder being arrested...

I just duno if you are understand what i'm tryn to figure out..

Well my opinion tho, i'm still open to corrections from others.

Nice one leriebloom.. I was impressed by your other story that made front page. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Secondly,

I think during this moment, the intruder must be pretty hurt bad due to the severity of the poke " "hard" to the extent he may be having difficulties with sight. He may even be gushing out blood at this moment, I really don't think it would be possible for him to catch her at this time... possibly, if it would have been a real movie, this scene would have ended up for her being rescued by the cops, den the intruder being arrested...

Nice one leriebloom.. I was impressed by your other story that made front page. kiss
Maybe you haven't heard of serial killers before. The guy, even, could've withstood something worse. Seriously.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Maybe you haven't heard of serial killers before. The guy, even, could've withstood something worse. Seriously.
ok. Just my opinion..

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
ok. Just my opinion..
Yeah, cool. You sound like a great person.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
it's aptly written and cool... i'd love to see more lines from this... moreover, i'd say not everyone likes a "thriller" tho..reminds me of the Hollywood movie "scream"

Secondly,

Thank you.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2016
kingphilip:
this looks like something good
lemme join the train
Hope u enjoy
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thank you.
u welcome
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Lsofdk(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Leriebloom:
prologue

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Smellymouth
your writing skill is top notch, you're creative.
again, this is a nice one
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Frei(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
#Grabs chair and sits....

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lsofdk:

your writing skill is top notch, you're creative.
again, this is a nice one

Thank you.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
now following..

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Episode 1

The news had gone over so fast the next day. It was on every student lips, the killer had claimed his fourth victim. They went as far as calling him the bathroom killer because the victim's body was always found in the bathroom.

"I didn't really know this girl, but the little i have heard of her is somewhat good. Why would anyone try to kill this girl?" Jasmine asked throwing her hands in the air. Every girl in the university was scared.
"Some killers have no motive in killing people, they only kill for the fun of it. The kind of sit that is burning in hell for this killer is fifty times hotter than mars, he would wrath in hell, when this killer is tagged down, he should be shown no mercy" Layla said aloud angrily not caring who might hear them.
"Please you guys should bring your voices down. you are both forgetting one thing, the killer has no name to his face yet, he just might be amongst us which you never can tell" Timi said quietly, clearly scared. She was the wallflower among her friends, she was barely noticed and she loved it that way. Her friends were beautiful, and the killer went for the beautiful ones, she wouldn't want their lives to be in danger.
"And you think i care?" Layla asked Timi annoyingly.
"You should, we all should" Timi said clearly devastated.
Layla laughed and Jasmine joined in.
"Timi is scared" Jasmine stated.
"Every normal girl should be" Timi said incredulously.
"We are like no normal girls Timi, dont forget that. We are strong, i trust myself, i would fight the killer tooth and nails, starting from where the sun doesn't shine on his body, in fact cutting it off" Jasmine said and Layla bursted out in laughter.
Timi didn't find it funny "And you think that the killer victims hadn't fought tooth and nails?, let's be realistic, this girls had fought until their last breath, but they had lost, they had been raped and killed by this man. If i were to be in such situation, i would let the killer take what he wants and beg him to let me live, but good news is, i wont be in such situation because i have God by my side" Timi said seriously and Jasmine held her hand.
"lets not talk about this anymore, it is starting to make me uneasy" Jasmine said. Timi gave her an understanding look. "Me too" she said feeling uneasy. You know the feeling you get when you feel that someone is watching you, that was exactly how she felt, her heart began to drum.
Layla nudged Jasmine's arm softly "You have got yourself another admirer to yourself,see that guy wearing a blue Tee shirt over there, he has been looking at you" Layla whispered and Jasmine laughed "Yea yea, its the curse of being beautiful" she said in a fist of laughter, Layla joined in but Timi remained quiet, she trusted no one as it stands, even the cute guy on a blue Tee shirt.

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■

Would have typed in more but i have a low battery now.

Smellymouth
Spanner4 stteejax meryl4merit Aijalon kingphilip

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Countrygirl(f): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Following....am scared already. i hope jasmine is safe

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by joanee20(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
I am following this NYC story o..

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by stteejax(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hope m not late....

This space ain't for sale.. Beware of Wolves..
Thanks 4 d mention dear...

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by heemah(f): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jasmine would be the next victim...
where are my squad nah??
Dandypearl, maggielovely, donkross1 and Sageez..

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by donkross1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
heemah:
where are my squad nah??

Heemah too dey waka oo, e be like say we go give you limit to d amount of threads you can join at a given time lipsrsealed
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by heemah(f): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
donkross1:

Heemah too dey waka oo, e be like say we go give you limit to d amount of threads you can join at a given time lipsrsealed
lolz.. Was just in search of greener pastures.. grin grin
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Sageez(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
heemah:
Jasmine would be the next victim... where are my squad nah?? Dandypearl, maggielovely, donkross1 and Sageez..
i am here ma.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
heemah:
where are my squad nah??
Thanks Bae, Beta late dan neva...
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Countrygirl(f): 3:02pm On May 01, 2016
Lerie,hope u are good.
It's been a while,watsup
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Fijumokesayo(f): 8:04pm On May 02, 2016
I'm following bumper to bumper, well done OP....
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by meryl4merit(f): 11:48am On May 11, 2016
Countrygirl:
Lerie,hope u are good.

It's been a while,watsup
Yea she is good... and in camp serving her nation, just dat her phone was stolen
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Countrygirl(f): 3:29pm On May 11, 2016
meryl4merit:
Yea she is good... and in camp serving her nation, just dat her phone was stolen
Okay.....gud 2know she is fyn.....i wish her gudluck
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Lsofdk(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2016
sad leriebloom where art thou, I'm running outta patience
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2016
Hello guys, so I am back online for the main time and I deeply apologize for disappearing . My phone got stolen on my second day in camp. I promise to update 2mao.

Smellymouth
Spanner4 stteejax meryl4merit Aijalon kingphilip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Lsofdk(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2016
Leriebloom:
Hello guys, so I am back online for the main time and I deeply apologize for disappearing . My phone got stolen on my second day in camp. I promise to update 2mao.

Emmy.edes Kingr.ex1 Davsp.og2 Skar.lett He.emah lso.fdk
Smell.ymouth
Cuteh.ector Weird.man,, Fr.ei, Tremai.negold
Spann.er4 stte.ejax meryl.4merit Aijal.on kingph.ilip
sorry about that, it's good to have you backsmiley and good to know you're fine
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 10:44am On May 23, 2016
Lsofdk:

sorry about that, it's good to have you backsmiley and good to know you're fine

Thank u
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by heemah(f): 8:32pm On May 23, 2016
So sorry about that dear.
Always keep your valuables inside your waistbag and never let it go out of your sight....Wish u a hitch free stay at camp..Otondo... smiley smiley smiley
btw, don't fgt to contest for Miss NYSC. Lol
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 10:43pm On May 23, 2016
heemah:
So sorry about that dear.
Always keep your valuables inside your waistbag and never let it go out of your sight....Wish u a hitch free stay at camp..Otondo... smiley smiley smiley
btw, don't fgt to contest for Miss NYSC. Lol

Lol miss Nysc kwa?
Anyways m back home for two weeks now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bosom Strangler / Stan Lee Is Dead / Love To Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.