Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Surviving Evil (thriller) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Surviving Evil (thriller) (26564 Views)

THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
tommynico:
Na which one be labiadestroyer?.... grin
Hehehe....baba wetin?
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Leriebloom:
Lolz, what's team crocodile smile?
play and I tell you...
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Episode 5

Timi stared at her friend Jasmine, she was recovering pretty fast. Timi had just stared getting her life back, although she still had nightmares of the killer coming back.

“What are you thinking about Timi, I have been calling you for close to 20 seconds, what are you thinking about?” Jasmine asked wearing a worried expression on her face.

“Nothing” Timi said quickly, not wanting Jasmine or Layla to know that she was actually thinking about the incident.

“It’s definitely something” Layla said with a suspicious look on her face. She knew her friend too well, for her to answer with a jumpy reply meant that something was definitely up.

“Yea, I agree with you” Jasmine said trying to sit up. Timi stared at her friend sadly. Jasmine was actually very fragile, knowing that the killer had tried to take her life made her very angry.

“Okay, fine, nothing can actually get past the both of you . I am just not happy to see what that murderer did to Jasmine, he could have killed her” Timi said with a long face.

Jasmine held Timi’s hands, and stared at her with teary eyes, “He did worse to you, what he did to you was inhumane, he could have killed you, but he didn’t, I guess that is because your God was actually with you that night” she said squeezing Timi’s hands.

Timi stared at both Layla and Jasmine, “You both are the only friends I have, the only family I have, and I don’t ever want to remember what happened that night, so I am suggesting that we move on, and forget that man ever existed” Timi said, and the both girls nodded. This was a new beginning for them.

-------------------------------------------------

The killer watched the three girls as they laughed, he was going to admit, he was obsessed with Timi. He was enthralled by her beauty. He wanted to have her, to keep her to himself forever. He urged to have her again and none of the other victim could satisfy him anymore. He wanted her, wanted to get closer to her. He had a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timi smiled as she listened to Layla blab on about her new fiancée, although she felt like it had been a little too fast, she didn’t voice her opinion out.

Jasmine on the other hand seemed really happy for Layla, looking too eager to hear more gist, it is true what they say, she was really two miss goody shoes. She wasn’t going to psycho analyse her friend’s relationship, she promised herself.

“I am really happy for you Layla, you get to settle down as soon as we graduate, this man must really love you” Timi said with a soft smile, and Layla laughed, “Who wouldn’t ?” Layla said throwing her hands on the air and over emphasizing the “wouldn’t”.

Jasmine and Timi rolled their eyes “And miss Hoity-toity just has to spoil everything by hyping herself” Jasmine said with a smirk. And Layla on the other hand laughed.
“If I don’t who will eh?”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The female detective Asha Wiliams stared at the pictures of the bathroom killer’s victims, there was something similar about his victims, they had similar features, all she needed to do was find out what the connection to his victims was.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Juhan iykekelvins Emmyedes Kingrex1 Davspog2 Skarlett
Heemah lsofdk
Smellymouth
Cutehector Weirdman,, Frei, Tremainegold
Spanner4 stteejax meryl4merit Aijalon kingphilip
Countrygirl

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by billynoni(m): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2016
Okay following.....

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by iykekelvins(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2016
Wow, good to have you back lerie.
You seriously left us hanging cry
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2016
iykekelvins:
Wow, good to have you back lerie.

You seriously left us hanging cry

Yea, I am really sorry, hope I am forgiven?
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by iykekelvins(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2016
Leriebloom:

Yea, I am really sorry, hope I am forgiven?
Yeah grin

Please ride on.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by bummybummy(f): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2016
slow update; y nw?
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Come and update na
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 3:35am On Oct 05, 2016
Episode 5

Timi stared at her book, trying to understand what she was reading, finding it really difficult. It was two weeks to exam and there were still somethings she hadn't covered up.

She looked around, she felt like she was being watched. She definitely did not like this feeling. She stood up quickly and started packing her things. She had just finished putting her things in her bag when she felt a presence behind her. She swallowed hard and turned around only for her to see no other person than Richard who was standing tall with his hands dipped into his pocket.

A frown marred Timi's face, and she gave him a questioning stare, and Richard on the other hand gave a sad smile.

"You are ignoring me" Richard said softly and Timi rolled her eyes.

"Why should I be ignoring you?" Timi asked still frowning.

"I don't know, you tell me" Richard answered frowning now.

"Look here man, I really don't have the strength to argue today. So you can do me a favour, I am going to get out of here" Timi said walking away, but not fast enough, Richard caught her wrist.

"Don't walk out on me, I am not done talking" Richard said angrily which got Timi's heart beat faster in fear.

"let me go Richard or I am going to scream that you are harassing me" Timi beat out angrily.

At the last part, he let her go. "Why won't you give me a moment to talk to you, I really like you"

Timi raised a brow in confusion, what if it had been him, she thought. The night she had been raped, he had tried excorting her home, but she had refused. What if it had always been him watching and stalking her. The night of the incident, had he gone to wear the hedious mask and followed her? She wondered.

"Have you been stalking me Richard, watching my every move?" She asked without thinking and Richard wore a guilty expression.

Timi saw fire, her eyes went blurry. He had raped her. She poked him with her finger.

"You bast**d, you raped me!!" Timi said poking him harder.

Richard looked confused, "what are you talking about" he asked.

"You know what I am talking about, so don't you dare pretend and act like I am speaking gibberish" she screamed this time, tears dropping from her eyes.
She had already started creating a scene and people were gathering already.

"What happened?" Someone from the crowd asked.

Timi wiped her tears and pointed at Richard, "This man raped me" she accused.

Richard on the other hand stared at her like she had grown a double head. "This woman i s crazy" he said plainly.

Timi laughed bitterly, "I see that you are not only skilled in raping and killing, but also good at lying" she had lost control already.

The chief security officer of the school emerged from the crowd and students gave way for him to pass.

"What is causing this scene?" He stormed out and Richard quickly gave him a reply.

"This woman is crazy" Richard spat out pointing towards
Timi.

Timi laughed out and cried at the same time, "This man is the bathroom killer, the same man who raped me" she accused and people's mouth dropped in shock.

The chief security officer stared at the small curvy girl who was crying, and the man who looked like his life was about to taken.
"The both of you are following me to the security office now" he said with an authoritative voice.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by iykekelvins(m): 3:53am On Oct 05, 2016
This update is short o, but still following. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by KingRex1(m): 3:59am On Oct 05, 2016
iykekelvins:
My man, don't mind Leriebloom.. I'm just watching her
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2016
iykekelvins:

I wrote this 3am this morning with sleepy eyes, so please pardon me, would continue with the episode today.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by iykekelvins(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

I wrote this 3am this morning with sleepy eyes, so please pardon me, would continue with the episode today.
Alright, waiting for ya

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by IamNawty(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2016
tongue
iykekelvins:
Alright, waiting for ya
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Episode 6

The chief security officer didn't want to take chances he stared at the young petite girl who was bent on getting justice and he stared at the young man who looked like he was going to strangle the lady beside him.

The chief security officer had already sent for the detectives while he listened to the woman who was giving him solid reasons why she believed that this man was the bathroom killer. At a point he had to agree with her when she told him how she and Richard had met on the night of the rape and how he had insisted on following her home.

Richard had agreed on the fact that he had suggested to excort her home but she had refused so he had left it at that.

Timi stared at Richard with so much hate"You destroyed my life" she accused. There was a knock on the door and the chief security's attention diverted to the door.

"Come in" he said, and the detectives who were walking on the bathroom killer's case came in.

"Good afternoon sir" Asha Williams greeted and the male detective gave the chief security a curt nod.

"This man is being accused of being the bathroom killer, I want you to look into it" the chief security officer said pointing towards Richard.

Richard stared at the chief security officer like he had grown two heads, "sir you are making a mistake here"
Richard said fiercely.

The chief security stared at the young man with anger, "How dare you speak to me in such a manner. If investigations are made and you end up being the bathroom killer, I would take it upon myself to make you spend the rest of your life in jail" he spat out.

Asha Williams stared from Timi whose eyes were almost bringing out tears to Richard who was trying hard to convince the chief security officer that he was not guilty but failing at it, and then to the chief security officer who wanted nothing but justice.

Asha Williams stepped in, "I am going to be taking you in for questioning young man" she said to Richard who was exchanging a piercing gaze with the chief security officer.

Richard stared at Timi who had been silent "You would regret this Timi when you discover that I am innocent" Richard said and followed the detectives out of the office.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°••••••••••••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I still can't believe this,Richard being the bathroom killer" Layla thought out aloud.

A frown marred Jasmine's face "what is there not to believe, because it isn't written on his head or what?" She said angrily.

"I didn't mean it that way now, it is just that Richard is a fine guy who can have any girl he wants, so I really do not see why he would want to rape and kill a girl in order to satisfy himself sexually" Kayla mumbled causing Jasmine to raise a brow.

"Oh my God, Layla has a thing for the murderer" Jasmine gasped.

"He is not a murderer!" Layla defended him. Timi on the other hand couldn't stand to watch her bestfriend defend the man who had raped her and nearly killed Jasmine.

"He is in jail Layla, he has no allibi on the night I was raped, so it is assumed that he did it, start getting used to the fact that he is in jail" Timi said softly.

"This is a bunch of hokum, Richard would never do it" Layla kept on defending him.

Jasmine stared was staring at Layla like she had grown two heads. "You are engaged to one man and you are defending another, you do have a serious problem" Jasmine spat out causing Layla to go into a defensive mode.
"what has gotten into you Jasmine?!" Layla all but screamed.
"I am supposed to be asking you the same question" Jasmine said fiercely.
"Richard and I have history, even if the both of us are no longer together, a part of me will always fight for him. I know what Richard can do and what he cannot do!" Layla all but screamed and Timi who had been trying to settle her friends stood still.

Layla had never told them this. Jasmine stared at Layla with disgust. "You do have a problem" with that she stood up,picked her bag and left without saying a goodbye to her friends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LoveSpirit: 1:10am On Oct 14, 2016
Lerie, the vexing that I will vex for you is still doing push ups
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by tommynico(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2016
This OP get mind oo, since ow many days nw wey she just com dey drog dis shekene one. undecided
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Episode 7

It was already two weeks and Timi had not heard from her friends. The school was hot, there had been another murder, everyone was confused. It was obvious that Richard wasn't the killer, then who was behind something so inhumane.

Timi was already tired of thinking. The truth and fact remained that Timi was scared, she could taste the fear. She needed company and none of her friends were planning on giving her that. Layla had moved out of Jasmine's apartment. Timi heard that Layla had moved into her soon to be husband's house.

Timi dreaded being alone, and now she was. Richard would be released in no matter of time, and she didn't know how she would face him. People would hate her, she didn't know how she was going to handle this mess she had kept herself in.

She tried Jasmine's line and Jasmine eventually picked this time.

"Hello" Timi said releasing a sigh of relief.

"Hello Timi, how are you?" Jasmine asked softly.

"What do you think, you have been avoiding me" Timi mumbled.

"I am sorry, I didn't know how I was going to face you, I was so rude last week and I am sorry" Jasmine apologized.

"You know that I wouldn't hold it against you, where are you?" Timi asked softly.

"I am at home, why?" She asked nonchalantly.

"I want to go to Layla's since she isn't picking my calls" Timi said planning on asking Jasmine to follow her.

"I am not going" Jasmine said strongly.

"How do you know I was planning on asking you?" Timi attacked.

"Because I know you too well. Seriously, I am not going with you" Jasmine said her mind partially made up.

"Please now" Timi pleaded.

"Why should I even follow you?" Jasmine asked defensively.

"Because I want our friendship back, please now" Timi pleaded.

"Oooooh, must I be the one to beg, can't she be the one to beg me, she was wrong you know, she was fighting for Richard" Jasmine mumbled.

"And she ended up being right" Timi said as a matter of fact.

"What do you mean by that?" Jasmine asked confusion clear in her voice.

"Another body has been found, it was discovered yesterday. News was that the body had been there for four days now, a neighbour discovered the body" Timi said shuddering with fear.

"Oh my God Timi, you know what that means right?, the killer is still out there" Jasmine said her voice shaking.

"And the killer is not Richard, he is innocent, people would hate me Jasmine. The killer might even come after me if he discovers I have been helping out in the investigation, I am so scared Jasmine" Timi said tears dropping from her eyes.

Jasmine sighed, "It is going to be okay Timi, I would come over so we can go to Layla's" She said trying to soothe Timi.

"Okay, thank you so much" Timi said wiping her tears. They both exchanged goodbyes.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Asha Williams sat down in her office with a frown, the pictures of the murderer's victims. She had to give it to him, he was good, very good. She was already getting tired with this case. Richard was not the killer, that was clear now. She stared at the picture of his latest victim, there was something she had that the other victims had, except for the fact they had a touch of innocence to their beauty, they were all petite and chocolate skinned. There was something she was missing here and she had to retrace her footsteps.
Why had he spared the life of Timi?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••••••••

Timi gave Jasmine a look to behave before knocking on the door.

"Who is there?" Layla asked from inside and Timi cleared her throat before replying.
"Its me Timi"

Layla opened the door immediately and frowned at Jasmine.

"What is she doing here?" Layla asked rudely not removing her eyes from Jasmine.

"Just let us in" Timi said clearly tired.

Layla gave way for them to pass while she kept on exchanging death stares with Jasmine.

Layla led them to the sitting room and smiled at Timi who was gawking at the sitting room.

"This place is beautiful" Timi said sweetly while Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Thank you, Max has a spectacular taste when it comes to decor, meanwhile what may I offer you guys" Layla said acting like everything was okay making Jasmine want to pull at her hair.

Timi was just about to speak when the supposed Maxwell stepped into the sitting room, walking straight to Layla.

"Hello beautiful, who do we have here?" Max said to Layla but his eyes were on Timi. Timi felt a shudder go through her body, and the taste of fear strong as ever in her mouth. She knew this voice, this voice gave her the creeps.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
tommynico:
This OP get mind oo, since ow many days nw wey she just com dey drog dis shekene one. undecided

Please don't be angry, I hardly ever have time for myself anymore. Hope I am forgiven sha
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LoveSpirit: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Leriebloom:

Please don't be angry, I hardly ever have time for myself anymore. Hope I am forgiven sha
No! Update two episodes per day, then you'll be forgiven.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
LoveSpirit:

No! Update two episodes per day, then you'll be forgiven.

Lolz.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by patjane(f): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2016
But why sad' still try update na abeg cry
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2016
I think Max is the killer, welcome back Lerie and thanks for the mention
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2016
angry leriebloom!
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh comannnn update naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by introvertme: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
comannnn update naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
your profile location na DIE .OOO grin
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
introvertme:
Hehehe It is a moist location.....
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
introvertme:
Hehehe It is a moist location.....
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Episode 8

Jasmine noticed that something was strange, Timi wasn't comfortable. Just a few minutes from now everything had been normal until Max came into the sitting room.

Max was fine sha, Jasmine thought.
Her friend had gotten a good catch.
Jasmine stared at Timi and asked "Are you okay?"

Timi gave a tight smile, and said "I am good"
which Jasmine noticed sounded fake, too fake for her liking.

Layla on the other hand was too busy throwing herself on her husband to be to notice anything strange. And the supposed husband to be was too busy staring at Timi which Jasmine discovered a bit too strange.

Jasmine was very observant, and that was one of her good attributes, but right now Timi didn't need it, she wanted to be left alone. She felt sick, like she was going to throw up.

She wanted to give Maxwell the benefit of doubt . She stood up and Jasmine arched a brow.

"I want to use the bathroom " she said and Max who had been staring at her the whole time offered to lead her to the bathroom.

" I think you should go and get your friends something to drink while the I lead Timi to the restroom " he said with a charming smile and Timi's heart hammered.

"That's so lovely of you" Layla said throwing him a sweet smile.

What do I do? Timi thought. She was so deep in thoughts that the she had not noticed Max step behind her. When he rested his hand on her arm, she jerked.

Jasmine arched another brow. Her friend wasn't okay, she knew it. Something was definitely up.

"This way please " he said leading her out of the sitting room. She felt like she was being led to he**.

Oh my God, what if he is the killer? She thought scared.

She was once more jerked out of her thoughts when Max said something.

" Come again? " she said, her throat perched.

" I said that you are really beautiful. I am impressed, and Layla has beautiful friends" he said huskily.

"Oh" that was all she could say. How was she supposed to speak properly when she suspected that this man was her rapist?

"You are really small you know? " he said with laughter
evident in his voice. Timi on the other hand didn't see anything in what he said to make her laugh.

She gave a curt nod. She had to pretend to flow with him If he was really the murderer, it meant that she was treading on dangerous grounds.

They finally stopped at a door which Timi believed was the restroom.She was about stepping in when Max held on to her arm, his grip tight.

"You are truly a beauty you know, my beauty" he said urgently and Timi's heart beat increased and she shuddered with fear. But she had to hide it, she knew.

"Thank you" she said with a fake smile, hoping that it was convincing enough.

He returned her smile and released her arm,his eyes still on her.

"If you may excuse me please " she said without waiting to get a reply, she stepped into the restroom closing the door on his face.

Timi spent all the time she could in the restroom trying to get herself. She stared at her tiny frame in the mirror, she felt tainted by his touch. What if he was the killer, a part of her asked, and what if he wasn't, another voice asked.

No, she couldn't be wrong, she wouldn't forget that voice anywhere. It was his voice, there was no mistake to that fact.

When she returned to the sitting room, Max was saying something that was making Jasmine laugh and Layla on the other hand sulk.

Timi wished that she didn't have to join them in their discussion. Timi had an idea, she was going to feign an illness and leave this place that was suffocating her.

" I am feeling a bit feverish so I am going to get going "Timi said looking at the three faces who had turned their attention on her.

" I should have some drugs that you can can take " Layla said standing up, and probably going to get the drugs.

Jasmine stopped her" I guess all she needs is some quality rest, I would advice she starts going, I would go with her to make sure she is tucked in properly" she said trying obviously to cover up for Timi.

"Alright, I guess I should say my goodbyes to you ladies " Max said walking up to Jasmine and giving her a hug. After which he walked up to Timi and gave her a hug over powering her, and draining every little strength she had left in her small body.

" Not a word or you die" Max whispered and Timi's eyes opened in fear. This was the killer.

I AM AT MY PPA, JUST HAD TO SQUEEZE OUT TIME TO UPDATE. SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Mykel4God(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Alright

No problem #MissCorper smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bosom Strangler / Stan Lee Is Dead / Love To Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.