Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,275 members, 7,822,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Surviving Evil (thriller) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Surviving Evil (thriller) (26637 Views)

THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Present Ma. Attendance taken. I'm now here fully fully. Lemme call others ohh!
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Yuneehk(f): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Leriebloom has forgotten she has an uncompleted story here ba? and to think I was already enjoying it
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 02, 2016
Waiting oh undecided
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Silensa(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Hope we haven't being forgotten? Hmmmmm still waiting
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Lsofdk(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by davspog2(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2016
I hope everything is alright with Leriebloom?
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
I sincerely apologize for not updating, due to some major setbacks i have not been online. I am sorry guys. Thanks for ur concerns, m good.

Juhan iykekelvins Emmyedes Kingrex1 Davspog2 Skarlett
Heemah lsofdk
Smellymouth
Cutehector Weirdman,, Frei, Tremainegold
Spanner4 stteejax meryl4merit Aijalon kingphilip
Countrygirl
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by iykekelvins(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lerie, good to have you back.
Expecting updates wink
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by KingRex1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Leriebloom smiley

Welcome grin
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Frei(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Leriebloom:
I sincerely apologize for not updating, due to some major setbacks i have not been online. I am sorry guys. Thanks for ur concerns, m good.

Juhan iykekelvins Emmyedes Kingrex1 Davspog2 Skarlett
Heemah lsofdk
Smellymouth
Cutehector Weirdman,, Frei, Tremainegold
Spanner4 stteejax meryl4merit Aijalon kingphilip
Countrygirl

apology accepted
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by advocatebaba(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
WICH KIND LAZY STORY WRITER B DIS ABI CONCEPT DON FINISH... SINCE MAY O. TO FUTURE WRITERS, IF U KNW U WNT COMPLETE A STORY OF WHATEVER GENRE PLS DNT EVEN START HERE ON NL. MILLIONS OF NLANDRS R READING. #BeWarnedIdayVEX
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Lsofdk(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2016
advocatebaba:
WICH KIND LAZY STORY WRITER B DIS ABI CONCEPT DON FINISH... SINCE MAY O. TO FUTURE WRITERS, IF U KNW U WNT COMPLETE A STORY OF WHATEVER GENRE PLS DNT EVEN START HERE ON NL. MILLIONS OF NLANDRS R READING. #BeWarnedIdayVEX
So you've been following all along and you didn't think it nice to compliment her undecided
Easy mangrin people gat prioritize things in life, some things can wait.

welcome lerie, it's good to know you're fine
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by advocatebaba(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lsofdk:

So you've been following all along and you didn't think it nice to compliment her undecided
Easy mangrin people gat prioritize things in life, some things can wait.

welcome lerie, it's good to know you're fine
I COMMENTING ALONE SHOWS DAT I APPRECIATE HER WRK... MY WRDS ARENT AN INSULT, AV GOT LOTS OF PRIORITIES TOO, MAYB U TOO BT I SPARE TIME TO READ HER WRK ND ITS COOL BT ONLY 2B LEFT ALONE IN D MIDU OF D STORY WIT MA OWN IMAGINATION, IT AINT COOL.

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 12:39am On Oct 02, 2016
Episode 4

“Another body was found yet again” Layla said to Timi who was trying so hard to pretend like she wasn’t affected by the news one bit.

“You need to speak up Timi, you cannot keep being quiet” Layla pleaded.

“I can’t Layla, I can’t go back to that memory” Timi said sadly.

Layla stared at her friend with a pain filled gaze. She didn’t know how she could help her friend get over this phase. Her friend needed to speak to the police as soon as possible, if not, the killer would take more lives.

“I know you are hurt, the killer left his mark on you, but you were not killed because you had God by your side. Not everybody would have the same grace you had, the killer is taking more lives and you can end it, by speaking to the detectives” Layla encouraged her friend.

Timi cried.

She knew had to speak as soon as possible. The killer had taken another life and he would still take more.
“I have made up my mind Layla, I would speak to the detectives” Timi said taking a deep breath.

Layla squealed, “That is good news Timi, you don’t know the number of girls lives you would be saving”

Timi forced a smile, she needed to change this topic, “How is Jasmine?” she asked feeling bad that her friend had gotten into this.

Layla gave a wide smile, “She is doing pretty well, she is fast recovering”

“I want to see her today” Timi said softly.

“You will, but until you have gotten enough rest” Layla said standing up , going to get her bag.

“Don’t tell me that you are leaving now” Timi grumbled.

Layla laughed at her friend, “I have been with you all day jare, at least give me a few minutes to go and get what to eat, and don’t miss me too much” Layla said with a knowing smirk.

Timi smirked right back “Okay whatever, I won’t miss you but come back when you are through” she added a silent “please” that Layla didn’t hear.

“Okay, your highness” Layla said laughing as she walked out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Timi stared at the detectives with a frown, they were really bent on draining every little info about the rape. Two days after she left the hospital she had agreed to speak to the detectives, she hated every bit about their questions.

But she knew she had to let them in on everything that had happened to her.

They asked her to describe every little detail about the killer and she tried her best, telling them what she remembered.

She breathed a sigh of relief when they finally finished questioning her.

“Thank you very much for agreeing to meet us, and I know it must have been difficult for you to let us in on everything that happened that night, you are a strong woman Timi” the female detective said to her, and she gave the woman a curt nod and walked out on them.

Immediately she stepped out Layla rushed towards her, “How was it?” she asked with a long face.

“Bad, I had to recall the memories of that night, it was awful” Timi said with a sad face. Layla on the other hand didn’t know what to say to her friend, so all she could do was hug her.

“Everything is going to be okay, that murderer would be found and locked up” Layla said with so much assurance that convinced Timi.

She was going to try and move on, she thought to herself, but if she ever came in contact with that killer, she was going to kill him and cut his balls off, she swore to herself.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Sincerely I am back for good, I haven't been online lately that's why there has been no updates, but now I am back for good. Thanks to everyone who has been patient with me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Taduma1(f): 1:06am On Oct 02, 2016
Uwlc ma'am , nice update ......

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by igotec(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Sound real though,let's see how this goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by rosalieene(f): 6:13am On Oct 02, 2016
would start reading soon. thumbs up op

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2016
Land secured and over..
Team crocodile smile do you copy??
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by fikfaknuel(f): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Nice storY. Do well to check my signature.
It will be the best decision you have taken this month.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by slimnick(f): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Nice!! Following
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
I must say am impressed
Following right away
Pls OP try and update frequently.... had to take 3 months away from the literature section cos I followed like 7 stories only for the authors to abandon it half way and that really got me abit pissed off and decided to do away from any story in the literature section.... well your story caught me hook and line, couldn't resist... nicely crafted
Pls biko complete the story
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by tommynico(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na which one be labiadestroyer?.... grin
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Land secured and over..

Team crocodile smile do you copy??
Lolz, what's team crocodile smile?
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
I must say am impressed
Following right away
Pls OP try and update frequently.... had to take 3 months away from the literature section cos I followed like 7 stories only for the authors to abandon it half way and that really got me abit pissed off and decided to do away from any story in the literature section.... well your story caught me hook and line, couldn't resist... nicely crafted
Pls biko complete the story

Thank you, and I will do just that, I have never left a story uncompleted.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
slimnick:
Nice!! Following
You are welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Chummypinky(f): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
thank God oo that u re back..............welcome bk....................happy new month......so when is d next update cuming?
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by chiboyo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pls we would appreciate longer updates...

Thanks so far though
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chummypinky:
thank God oo that u re back..............welcome bk....................happy new month......so when is d next update cuming?

Tonight. wink
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
chiboyo:
Pls we would appreciate longer updates...

Thanks so far though
Would try my best
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Lsofdk(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
i perceived this from afargrin

far off this section… welcome back leriewink

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Mykel4God(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oh God..... embarassed

And I hate standing o, e be like say bus don full

Anyway, make I join the bus

Patiently following wink

Please,always mention me also during any update, so I will always be present lipsrsealed
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thank you, and I will do just that, I have never left a story uncompleted.
Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love To Lust / Trish Lorenz Book 'Soro Soke' Sparks Outrage Over Appropriation / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.