Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This (1035 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President / Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This by phemmyutd(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2016
One of the many reasons people of Kwara detest Saraki and pray for justice to clamp on him is the way he treats those who are even close to him.
My eyes couldn't go off this innocent but enslaved gentleman who stood firmly close to mr Saraki on the floor of CCT yesterday. I dont know if am the only one seeing his tin neck and pallid face but it looks like the guy is suffering from chronic food deficiency desease (KWASHIORKOR)
How can you be a die - hard fan of a whole SP and your life is not different from a ROADSIDE COBBLER? Saraki thrives and shine in building leagues of POOR AND MORONIC ICONS around himself. Even our commissioners in Kwara cannot commission their FAMILIES not to mention their respective wards. what a shame?
Please anybody who knows the guy in pale blue shirt sitting with Mr SARAKI should tell him to contact me; I am ready to donate some food items and perhaps beverages for him if he wouldn't mind.
Let us be our brothers keeper.
Good morning kwarans and Nigerians,
OLUSEGUN OLUSOLA SAMUEL,
Sholyments@gmail.com

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1083795175019848&id=100001681279980&set=gm.10153981403556900&refid=18&__tn__=E

1 Like

Re: Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This by jcross19: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2016
1)Op how do you know the relationship between the tinny guy in sky blue and saraki?

2)Do you know maybe the guy might just in court by himself?

3) How will you conclude without proper investigation?
Thou shall now judge!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This by Oche211(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Hehehehehehehehe
Op, fear God ooo. U've got a good heart 4 charity. Bt sentiments wouldn't make the guy take it 4rm u. He will assume that it's a bribe 4rm the presidency.
Re: Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This by rusher14: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2016
Could be a prayer warrior.
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This by powerfulsettingz: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2016
@op must every one be fat?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This by DIKEnaWAR: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2016
That's Comrade Timi Frank; the National Assistant Publicitiy Secretary of the APC. I know him o and he has money. That is his nature.

He is Atiku's boy and Atiku is forming Saraki's Oga. That is why the dude is all over Saraki.

BTW, OP the dude can buy you and keep you like a cat in his home. And feed you milk and fish like nwa buussu.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This by ziccoit: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Some people are just like that even if they swallow a cow with a camel in a gulp.
Re: Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This by Scream(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
That's Comrade Timi Frank; the National Assistant Publicitiy Secretary of the APC. I know him o and he has money. That is his nature.

He is Atiku's boy and Atiku is forming Saraki's Oga. That is why the dude is all over Saraki.

BTW, OP the dude can buy you and keep you like a cat in his home. And feed you milk and fish like nwa buussu.

grin
Re: Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This by onexile: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2016
The person you are trying to defame can put you and all your families in monthly allowance.

If you don't know Timi Frank, then you don't know about wealthy people in this part of the Country
Re: Saraki, No Senate President Followers Is Nutrient Deficient Like This by Clarinett(m): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

BTW, OP the dude can buy you and keep you like a cat in his home. And feed you milk and fish like nwa buussu

Chai, i laugh in swahili

(1) (Reply)

Trouble For Fayose As Court Orders INEC, PDP To Reject His Men / I Can Swear To You That Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money- Tinubu / Exposed!!! Fayose's Deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.