Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Think PMB Is Deliberately Refusing To Assent The Budget. What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think PMB Is Deliberately Refusing To Assent The Budget. What Do You Think? (458 Views)

Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency / Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / 2016 Budget Palaver: Presidency Gives Fresh Conditions For Assent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think PMB Is Deliberately Refusing To Assent The Budget. What Do You Think? by Tunchi101(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2016
Re: I Think PMB Is Deliberately Refusing To Assent The Budget. What Do You Think? by Stalwert: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2016
No he is sleepily refusing to sign the budget
Re: I Think PMB Is Deliberately Refusing To Assent The Budget. What Do You Think? by diegwu01: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2016
I think you need to go back to your sleep.
Re: I Think PMB Is Deliberately Refusing To Assent The Budget. What Do You Think? by figment232(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2016
diegwu01:
I think you need to go back to your sleep.
The dullard is deliberately digging his own grave.Impeachment beckons
Re: I Think PMB Is Deliberately Refusing To Assent The Budget. What Do You Think? by SleekMallam: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2016
He is doing tactical maneuver with the budget cos of lack of funds. He knows once signed the heat is on him to deliver.

(1) (Reply)

Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-el Rufai / How To Double Nigerian Workforce And Improve More Lives / How Jonathan Was Booed For Supporting Gender Equality - Ex-minister, Okonjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.