Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' (1003 Views)

SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Often times, I have seen so many posts on this forum where guys kept complaining bitterly because they were friendzoned, according to their claims, by one lady or the other. To me, all these are unnecessary; in fact, it is irrelevant!!! If you have been 'friendzoned', it could mean, either directly or indirectly, your actions caused it cool. Below are the reasons why you will keep complaining of being friendzoned till only-God-knows-when!!!

1. You are immature and fond of meeting immature girls: Relationships are not meant for kids or for the 'immature minds'. If you are not emotionally mature, you will keep getting friendzoned because you will keep meeting kids and emotionally immature girls like you. Most of the guys that complain of getting friendzoned on social media are mostly between the ages of 15 to 22, without much romantic experience! It would surely be difficult for you to see a guy of 28 to 35 complaining of this friendzone crap!!! Again, an emotionally mature girl knows what she wants; she is either in totally or out absolutely!

2) You always fail to define your relationships: There are different types of love...philia, eros, agape, etc. So, chose you this day, which of them you are displaying. If you kick-start an affair with a girl, you should be able to define the relationship (both content and intent). There are many guys who approach ladies as plain friends and continue like that for a long time; doing nothing special, just being plain and ordinary like a mere acquintance wink Bro, it is a case of gabbage in, gabbage out! What you give, you get. You don't expect her to know your intention or act like your girlfriend when you act towards her ordinarily or too plain. So, why complain?

3) Your attitude and appearance: How I wish we all could get a clear picture of the behaviours and appearance of most guys that wail bitterly about getting friendzoned! Some guys just possess this nasty attitude that makes them behave like sex freaks! Others could be very boastful or boring! Yet, there are still some that don't mind their appearance...dirty and rough clothes, hair looking bushy, bad breath, etc. All these put together can easily make any sane woman to flee away from you as if were a demon! grin Even guys that fit the above description would not admit it when they get friendzoned. Again, why complain?

4) You have lost touch with reality: One thing realism teaches you is the ability to accept painful truths without deceiving yourself! Different women with the different things they prefer in men. Na e make Oyibo pipu say 'Different strokes for different folks'. That you are handsome with some few change to throw about doesn't mean a girl must date you or become romantically attached to you. If you too fine, then go sample your face for show-glass na or use am go collect money for UBA!!! If you put this into consideration, you won't come to a public forum to wail like a baby how you were friendzoned! Some immature guys even go as far as posting such wailings on facebook while others do so through their status on whatsapp!

Ponder on these; especially, the first point!!! God bless!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Money first. If konji catch u, visit d nearest Kampala joint.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by ichommy(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2016
I never Complain. Nice one Rapmoney.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by SuperModz: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2016
Who friend-zone epp?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2016
ichommy:
I never Complain. Nice one Rapmoney.
Thanks ichommy!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by SuperModz: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2016
The moment u type... 'Thank you for accepting me' on a girl's timeline on FB.

Bro... you have been friend-zoned grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Correct I must object.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Na so e be for some. Personally, there's nothing like 'friendzone' in my dictionary! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2016
SuperModz:
The moment u type... 'Thank you for accepting me' on a girl's timeline on FB.

Bro... you have been friend-zoned grin
Ehen! Na the guy cause am nah. Attitude contributes.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by IamLEGEND1: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2016
friendzone is for sissies. you either drop them panties for badt man or I bin ur sadistic ass.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2016
Pu§§y nigga
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
Na so e be for some. Personally, there's nothing like 'friendzone' in my dictionary! cheesy
well one thing I noticed is that, not every girl will like a guy intimately..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Ray360: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Spot on! Rap, you always create nice threads. I don't believe in that Crap they call "friends zone" It's all about defining the relationship from the onset. Most guys already have a girl they are dating yet still want something intimate with another girl. Those who yammer of being "friend zoned" here and there are those who always look out for intimacy in every girl they meet. must you drill the Honeywell of everything on skirt you meet? can't you just be plain friends with some girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
well one thing I noticed is that, not every girl will like a guy intimately..
My brother, you just hit the nail on the head!

Lalasticlala, rocktation! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2016
Ray360:
[color=purple]Spot on! Rap, you always create nice threads. I don't believe in that Crap they call "friends zone" It's all about defining the relationship from the onset. Most guys already have a girl they are dating yet still want something intimate with another girl. Those who yammer of being "friend zoned" here and there are those who always look out for intimacy in every girl they meet. must you drill the Honeywell of everything on skirt you meet? can't you just be plain friends with some girls?[color]
My brother, we need to tell ourselves the truth sometimes cool
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
friendzone is for sissies.
you either drop them panties for badt man or I bin ur sadistic ass.
grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Many guys on NL will not like this wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Bishops10(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2016
Its my day Nlanders

wana feel the groove guys

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by wordbank(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2016
No matter what, be flirty
It keeps things nostalgic and if it doesn't work, walk out
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Bishops10:
Its my day Nlanders

wana feel the groove guys
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by iykekelvins(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Badt guy
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
wordbank:
No matter what, be flirty
It keeps things nostalgic and if it doesn't work, walk out
True, but they would prefer to wail and wine on public forums!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Bishops10(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
Na wetin??
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
grin
Warri boy! See ur 32! grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by CaroLyner(f): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
3) Your attitude and appearance: How I wish
we all could get a clear picture of the
behaviours and appearance of most guys that wail bitterly about getting friendzoned! Some
guys just possess this nasty attitude that
makes them behave like sex freaks! Others
could be very boastful or boring! Yet, there are
still some that don't mind their
appearance...dirty and rough clothes, hair looking bushy, bad breath, etc. All these put
together can easily make any sane woman to
flee away from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
Warri boy! See ur 32! grin
Bros bros.. Ur write-ups jur dey gimme steady joy for dis coast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Michellla(f): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
some guys feel they're too fine and fly to get friendzoned.
Am always happy to surprise them cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
Bros bros.. Ur write-ups jur dey gimme steady joy for dis coast cheesy
I salute u. U too mush! wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Michellla(f): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ray360:
Spot on! Rap, you always create nice threads. I don't believe in that Crap they call "friends zone" It's all about defining the relationship from the onset. Most guys already have a girl they are dating yet still want something intimate with another girl. Those who yammer of being "friend zoned" here and there are those who always look out for intimacy in every girl they meet. must you drill the Honeywell of everything on skirt you meet? can't you just be plain friends with some girls?
good question.Spot On
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Michellla:
some guys feel they're too fine and fly to get friendzoned.
Am always happy to surprise them cheesy
That's true and that's why we are never partial. We say it just as we see it cool
Re: Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Complaining Of Being 'Friend-Zoned' by Rapmoney(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Chai! Lalasticlala, wetin dey happen na?

(1) (Reply)

The Fallacy Of Unconditional Romantic Love. / Spot What's Wrong With This Picture / What Will You Do If You Mistakenly Pee On Bed Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.