Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Share Your Experience As A Tenant That Made You Decide To Become A Landlord - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Share Your Experience As A Tenant That Made You Decide To Become A Landlord (15145 Views)

My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead / Can A Tenant Have Guests? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience As A Tenant That Made You Decide To Become A Landlord by SenatorJames(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Even though the op advertised his business at the end of this wonderful and interesting thread, i will not deny the lessons i had learnt here.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Tenant That Made You Decide To Become A Landlord by Buildertobadt: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lols...This Senator James sef. You go blame OP? If na you nko? Na where we dey work we dey chop, na why dem dey call am 'work-chop'. grin

SenatorJames:
Even though the op advertised his business at the end of this wonderful and interesting thread, i will not deny the lessons i had learnt here.
Re: Share Your Experience As A Tenant That Made You Decide To Become A Landlord by OCTAVO: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Nice thread
Re: Share Your Experience As A Tenant That Made You Decide To Become A Landlord by Homeyfav: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2018
Landlord sold the house while you are still living in it

https://www.ibejulekkiland.com/house-sold-live/
Re: Share Your Experience As A Tenant That Made You Decide To Become A Landlord by iyaayi(f): 6:32am On May 08, 2023
My aged landlord wanted intimacy in exchange for rent! This spurred my need for my house in the city i worked in.
My mum and siblings graciously gifted me a piece of land on which I built a bungalow with loans i got from my workplace.
I gleefully sent his keys to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grandeur Estate Abijo GRA , with C Of 0 buy & build / ,, / Our Solar Street Light.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.