Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy (54418 Views)

Bukky Wright Looks Smart In Military Outfit / Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location / Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by merits(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Infact!chop knuckle guy

Olosho for 9ja go begin call his number naw oooo

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Hollawaley(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Great achievement
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by THONZE(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
cool COME HOME TO PAPA cool
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by jaymichael(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
What Every good parents should be proud of.
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:

The Kid is most probably a U.S citizen.

Right. But one can get into the US military without being a US citizen.
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by MadCow1: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
CFCman:

I know..
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Gext22: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Amitex(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yello1:
Naija air force keee? To get d form self u must sabi tinubu to get picked na obasanjo sign ur paper. Passion as been slaughter on the altar of corruption in naija so don't blame that boy for joining us air force

I was laughing as I read this and people around me were confused. You cannot understand, because they offered Royal Canadian Army Cadet form to my son and I said no, rather he should proceed to the university.
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Gext22: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
CFCman:

The American dream.
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by DonBobes(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oh pls i retract my statement, which kin deceit b dis. D guy is nt an officer, bt an other rank in the US Airforce(which is stil gud anyway).

USAFA passing out week starts frm May 29 - first week into June.
You will prolly wonder hw i got dis. NDA(Nigerian Defence Academy has cadets training in their military academies like the Army Westpoint, Navy(dont knw wat dey call dt & i dnt hv tym to google it eida), USAFA.

Secondly, the rank of a Second lieutenant that jst passes out from USAFA is as shown below: pls notice d single bar infront of d p-cap d young offier is wearing & check that of Bukky Wright's son. Then u wil see d difference am talking about. Am nt hating, am jst here to straighten things out.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by akanbiaa(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Rubbish! Not an achievement though+

Why can't he join Nigeria Air Force,are we that bad
He gat nothing to die for in U.s.A!!

**WAILERS SHOULD NOT QUOTE ME**
Why should he join when about 2 to 7 max are choosen per state and to get the job is by the most strongest of connections and in the US they only need to test your passion, integrity, dedication and health.
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by smartigo: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mediapace:

Why can't he join Nigeria Air Force,are we that bad

Because the country is damn Bleep up. I have a cousin who joined Us Navy without much ado but over here it would have taken forever or a political know-who to achieve. Nepotism is killing this country

1 Like

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by smartigo: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
CFCman:

How? Explain pls
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by makabulchi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nigerian Air Force don cast
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by SailorXY: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Amitex:

I was laughing as I read this and people around me were confused. You cannot understand, because they offered Royal Canadian Army Cadet form to my son and I said no, rather he should proceed to the university.
Why did you say no?
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
DonBobes:
Oh pls i retract my statement, which kin deceit b dis. D guy is nt an officer, bt an other rank in the US Airforce(which is stil gud anyway).

USAFA passing out week starts frm May 29 - first week into June.
You will prolly wonder hw i got dis. NDA(Nigerian Defence Academy has cadets training in their military academies like the Army Westpoint, Navy(dont knw wat dey call dt & i dnt hv tym to google it eida), USAFA.

Secondly, the rank of a Second lieutenant that jst passes out from USAFA is as shown below: pls notice d single bar infront of d p-cap d young offier is wearing & check that of Bukky Wright's son. Then u wil see d difference am talking about. Am nt hating, am jst here to straighten things out.

Congrats o "Mr Straightening things out" cheesy

I like it when I see people like you...well done!

So you are trying to convince us that the mom and brother are lying grin

Well I have NEWS...

Remember how people put up your picture from way back when it's your birthday?
Well that is what we will assume happened here!

The excited mum and brother put up the "best" picture they had on their phones.......

^^^^^^
That is the story I choose to believe.

Thank you all the same for trying to straighten things up wink

You can try straightening your egotistic "I too know" personality too....if not, you'll make really cool dudes cool cool like myself like you less grin grin

I don mark your face sha....no wahala

Na me and you for this nairaland now! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Missy89(f): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
smartigo:

How? Explain pls

If you have a green card. you can enlist but you cant be an officer thou

1 Like

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by DonBobes(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Now a closer comparison yet again:
A look at the p-caps worn by both personnel. On the left is Bukky Wright's son & on the right is Second Lieutenant Gazaryan of USAF(who passed out of USAFA).

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by effty(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
He is a fuckÍng rating.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by DonBobes(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Now a closer comparison yet again:
A look at the p-caps worn by both personnel. On the left is Bukky Wright's son & on the right is Second Lieutenant Gazaryan of USAF(who passed out of USAFA).

On Wright's son P-cap there is no bar (indicating he is a private) on the P-cap while on Gazaryan's P-cap there is a bar (indicatong his rank) on his P-cap.
They should stop fooling us abeg!
Like say we no go NDA.

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
smartigo:

How? Explain pls
A rule was promulgated during the Bush administration that allowed Permanent residents (Green card holders), student visa holders etc to serve in the US military.
At the time, some branches of the military, especially the army and marines, witnessed acute shortage of troops due to the simultaneous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hence, the new rule became a necessity.

In the past, only American citizens were eligible to serve in the military.
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Gext22:
The American dream.
Yep
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Missy89(f): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
That is not an officer's uniform. Looks like Airman Basic to me

You cant attend the USAF academy and graduate with a AB rank.
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by totorimi: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
If Buhari's daughter is schooling abroad, and all the big business men have their children abroad, Pastors have houses abroad, even actors and actresses have their children abroad. Newscasters have theirs schooling abroad.

I am wondering then who are the people left in Nigeria?, children of the poor or helpless. No wonder they dont care to repair this place, no wonder they call it their hard luck.
Should everybody now target going abroad as the way out of poverty, i dont think so. We the hope of Nigeria needs to determine to wrestle back our country from those who dont send us and make it an envy to all. So when they start coming back we shall lay the ground rules for reintegration back into Nigeria so that they dont corrupt what we have built with their useless foreign culture.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by DonBobes(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
DMeanMan:

Congrats o "Mr Straightening things out" cheesy

I like it when I see people like you...well done!

So you are trying to convince us that the mom and brother are lying grin

Well I have NEWS...

Remember how people put up your picture from way back when it's your birthday?
Well that is what we will assume happened here!

The excited mum and brother put up the "best" picture they had on their phones.......

^^^^^^
That is the story I choose to believe.

Thank you all the same for trying to straighten things up wink

You can try straightening your egotistic "I too know" personality too....if not, you'll make really cool dudes cool cool like myself like you less grin grin

I don mark your face sha....no wahala

Na me and you for this nairaland now! cheesy cheesy cheesy

#chuckle

NLs no go kill me walai.
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by phreakabit(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Wait. . .The guy name na Amu?
Check his name tag.
Amu right wright?[/size]
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by DonBobes(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Missy89:

If you have a green card. you can enlist but you cant be an officer thou

God dts y i love dis babe, walai. kiss

Pls tell dem o, we r nt gullible.
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sweet lol

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mediapace:

Why can't he join Nigerian Air Force,are we that bad

you are wailling still calling sombody wailler, are you living in Cave? like u dont know nigerians and Nepotisn! it you have resident permit in US, Just show interest in any of their armed forces, same week u'l start ttaining, but in Nigeria, after you buy form, you must get approval from a senator, or you must relate to any govt oficial. at the end, u will be sent to slaughter in borno.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by DonBobes(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
effty:
He is a fuckÍng rating.

Gbam! u jst hit d nail on d head!
Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by DonBobes(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Missy89:
That is not an officer's uniform. Looks like Airman Basic to me

You cant attend the USAF academy and graduate with a AB rank.

God bless u jarè!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy by tdayof(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
So cool... USAF on my mind tho.
I love US Armed Forces.
Aim high. Fly-flight-and-win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs / 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.