Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (291321 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Osman1996(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
see me see gone
how u will take explain??
more strength to ur hand
magic fingers
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Osman1996(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
goobee
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Topscoque:
Vict-vames, u need to check d front page. Sum1 by name olajazz is coping ur work already. He title it 'The President Daughter'

Thanks for the info dear, he will stop the posting.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
[b]EPISODE 52

The look on her face when she was handing over the phone to me was so unusual; i collected the phone from her thinking I got a night call or something.

Me: What’s up dear?

Mirabel: Victor where have you been?

Me: What’s wrong that you even called me by my name?

Mirabel: I’ve been up for some minutes and I didn’t see you here or in the toilet. Then a message popped into your phone from Promise telling you to try and sleep immediately you get into the room, I scrolled up out of curiosity and found those chats you both had, what explanation can you give me Victor? I trusted both of you with all my heart!

Me: Honey what are you saying? That’s nothing I promise

Mirabel: Nothing?

Me: Come on dear, you have to calm down, what is the thing you saw that’s making you to react this way? It was just a harmless friendly chat

Mirabel: Stop making a fool out of me, what did she mean by nobody can beat the spot you have in her heart? And you also confessed that she also have a spot in your heart, what kind of spot is that? You went to meet up with her because I was sleeping. Victor why did you do this to me? Why? I gave you my everything

Me: Mirabel you have to calm down and allow me to talk

Mirabel: Of course I’ll let you talk, go on and give me another definition of the chats and the meeting you both had

Me: Please sit down

Mirabel: I’m fine standing

Me: Mirabel you have to sit down so we can talk and reach an understanding, this is not how a couple can settle their misunderstanding

Mirabel: **sits down**

Me: (I sat down on the bed too) you have to trust me; I cannot do anything like that. She was only thanking me as a friend and how I’ve been there for her, that no one can replace me in doing all that. Sweetheart please don’t misinterpret it. You know too well that I can’t do something like that and neither can Promise do such thing

Mirabel: Yes I trust you both, but that chat is like that of those having an affair

Me: It’s nothing dear

Mirabel: Like when you said you’re coming and she asked what about me and you told her that I’m sleeping before you went to meet up with her… what did you even go to her for by this of the night when everyone is sleeping?

Me: She couldn’t sleep just as you see in the message, and I thought it was about Fred, so I went to her in the living room to cheer her up.

Mirabel: It’s just too suspicious Ok? Please I don’t like something this. I have to say your closeness with her should be redefined so I won’t be suspecting anything please… I have never been suspicious of you for anything; I always believe whatever you say until I saw those disturbing messages that got me so worried

Me: You have nothing to worry about dear

Mirabel: No let’s make some things clear, I’m here to be your friend and companion and everything you need, so please… your friendship can continue but not this close anymore

Me: Alright, no problem

Mirabel: I will let this go, but I’m begging you now, don’t cheat on me and never give me any reason to doubt you

Me: Ok my princess

Mirabel: I am very serious

Me: Relax na, it’s me oh… (Going for my magic move)

Mirabel: You that got me very worried this night abi morning

I threw my phone on bed and drew her closer to me by holding waist

Me: Sorry for the misconception… I hope I didn’t lose any percentage of your trust for me?

Mirabel: You lost 80% of it

Me: Ah!

Mirabel: Kidding buh you almost lost it

Me: That’s never going to happen; I rather gain more of your trust than lose a single percentage of it

Mirabel: Okay… now can you let go of my waist so I can sleep?

Me: If not until you smile, I won’t

Mirabel: **She let out a fake smile** Can I go now?

Me: Okay…

I let go of her, then she climb the bed facing the other side. I knew we were not all cool yet, so I thought of doing something about it. I joined her on the bed and placed my hand around her waist

Me: Sweetheart…?

Mirabel: What now?

Me: I can see you’re still mad at me, I will just tell you what I wanted to tell you later in the day **withdrawing myself from her**

Mirabel: What is it?

Me: Don’t worry… I’ll just tell you later

Mirabel: No I want to hear it now

Me: Ok, if you really want to hear it, come rest your head on my shoulder

Mirabel: **Hesitating**

Me: Come na… it’s about our wedding oh…

When she hear that one, nobody told her before she brought herself closer to me.

Mirabel: Ok what is it?

Me: Uhmmmm… I think we should start taking our pre-wedding pictures from now

Mirabel: What for?

Me: You don’t like it?

Mirabel: No, we don’t need it

Me: Why?

Mirabel: It’s just not needed, what are we going to do with it? To post on social media and all, I don’t like it

Me: I thought it’d be fun

Mirabel: You know what?

Me: What?

Mirabel: Instead of this pre-wedding thing, let’s just have all the fun together without the world knowing about it until the day we’ll get married

Me: Okay…

Mirabel: And stop holding my waist anyhow anytime you want, because it’s not yours yet.

Me: **Laughs** No problem, I’d be the proud owner come next month

Mirabel: Until then, you’re strictly restricted

Me: It’s okay… I’ve heard you, we need to sleep now

I took my pillow and positioned myself on the floor to sleep

Mirabel: What are you doing?

Me: Well… so you won’t rest on my chest later while I’m asleep, as it’s not yet yours to lay on whenever you feel like

Mirabel: Oh really?

Me: Goodnight, love you…

Mirabel: Goodnight!

**BLACK-OUT**

I woke up the following morning and saw Mirabel resting comfortably on my chest while on the floor; I just smiled and placed my hand around her waist.

Later that morning when Nancy has gone to school, and Promise to her computer institute leaving Mirabel and I in the house while Frank and Jummy were also around.

Mirabel was in the kitchen preparing lunch while I was in the room working in my website with hollandia yoghurt by my side, sipping it little by little until Mirabel suddenly stormed into the room looking infuriated.

Mirabel: Victor what’s the meaning of this rubbish?!

Me: **Surprised and bemused** what is it?

Mirabel: I saw this diary somewhere in the kitchen which is supposed to be for Promise; take and look what I found inside…

(TO BE CONTINUED)[/b]

3 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by dannyben5: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
*ghost mode deactivated* victvames you are doing a great job,keep it up bro...more update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by gsteve(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Can't wait to fine out what is inside cry shocked
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Vic..I have never commented on this story coz I was waiting for the finale but I can't wait againooooooo so i grapped my own hollandia waiting with crossed legs nice story u got keep it up I dey remove cap for u next update plz

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by siralabai(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is getting interesting, Mirabel is really a jealous lady.
But she doesn't have the right to infringe on some one's privacy, she has gone a step too far by peeping into Promises' Diary. But at least she will appreciate the fact that she's not the only one who truly loves Victor.
Victor needs to be very cautious in the way he handles the case.
Hopefully Mirabel's brother will be able to convince her of her errors.

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by bossy512(f): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Well-done bro, nice update. Is always a challenge to marry a rich lady
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Tomkit(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
nice update. I smell trouble,Mirabel gonna die of curiosity.(pushing victor away)
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmm, lemme guess wot is inside dat dairy.. I tink promise had confess all her affection in writing.. Hmm dis is seriouse, oly if Mirabel wil handle dis maturely.. I smell Gobe

weldone vic, cnt wait

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by techJ: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hummmm, this is getting both fascinating and scary at the same time. Vicky baba, I hail thee o.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by honour99: 12:26am On Sep 01, 2016
Vic.....i have read dis story using ghost mode as I do for every other novel but I could not just overlook this book. You are really doin a good job on this book. I love the way suspense is used and your dramatic diction,,,you are really a good writer. More grace to you and more data to your phone. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by damis28crown(f): 1:13am On Sep 01, 2016
I Seriously Dnt Wnt Any Tin To Hapenend To Their Relationship Pls Let It End Wel Oo

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by damis28crown(f): 1:15am On Sep 01, 2016
siralabai:
This is getting interesting, Mirabel is really a jealous lady.
But she doesn't have the right to infringe on some one's privacy, she has gone a step too far by peeping into Promises' Diary. But at least she will appreciate the fact that she's not the only one who truly loves Victor.
Victor needs to be very cautious in the way he handles the case.
Hopefully Mirabel's brother will be able to convince her of her errors.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by thomasjr(m): 5:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ItsBolaji: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2016
Good Job Victvames, but why can't this ladies just stop sticking there nose everywhere?

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Thandobaby(f): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Am enjoying ur story victvames big ups to u n l can't wait for another update

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by horlawharley(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2016
Gobe 2.........what next?
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by feyorpe: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2016
ItsBolaji:
Good Job Victvames, but why can't this ladies just stop sticking there nose everywhere?
So you mean such diary should be overlooked? Lai lai, a good woman must be very observant... to avoid one chance!

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by feyorpe: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2016
"but why can't this ladies just stop sticking there nose everywhere?"
So you mean such diary should be overlooked? Lai lai, a good woman must be very observant... to avoid one chance!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsamosy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
hmmm...see suspense. Thumbs up boss
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by siralabai(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
feyorpe:

You know its wrong if someone from somewhere just peep into your deepest secrets without your permission, that is a line that a decent person should never try to cross.
Can you imagine yourself in Promise' place, how would you react if someone just invaded your privacy just because the person is being observant.
For crying out loud a diary is a book that contains someones deepest thought and wishes. The person may not be ready to share such thoughts with anybody. What Mirabel did is an invasion of Promise' right to privacy, many people get sued over that in civillized world

5 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
[b]EPISODE 53

I dunno what’s in the diary, but her reaction just got me feeling so nervous and scared on what she might have discovered.

Me: Why would you go through her diary? It’s so not right na, you’re invading her priv…

Mirabel: **cuts in** If I hadn’t gone through it, I wouldn’t have discovered this secret you both are hiding

Me: That diary must be containing her private life, please respect it and go keep it for her; I don’t want to know what’s in it please…

Mirabel: Do you even know what I’m talking about here? I’m talking about a lady professing her love for my man that’s supposed to be her friend. What do you know about this victor?

Me: Her diary should be her 100% privacy; I didn’t even know she has a diary till now. So… whatever it is you see in it is her privacy please Mirabel, stop all this doubts for it’s not helping matters at all. How can this help our marriage that’s coming next month? Please don’t give the devil a chance to destroy us

Mirabel: It would’ve been mare doubts if I had no prove, Fred warned me about something like this, and look what’s happening? From flirty chats to professing of love in a diary, that you’re the only man she loves, is that also just a friend thing? So you’re even the reason why she can’t have a boyfriend? No wonder! I thought it was about her being a good girl and a saint, not knowing she has my man at heart; Victor are you having an affair with her?

Me: Of course not!

Mirabel: You’re lying,,, there’s no explanation for this anymore! Fred was right all along

Me: Mirabel… I have nothing to do with her; I never had any intimacy with her even before I got to know you

Mirabel: You both are deceitful!

Me: How can be saying something like this? We’ve been together for four years and I’ve never for once proven to be unworthy in any way, how can I be having an affair with Promise, for what?

Mirabel: **silence**

Me: Could it be for $ex of which you and I agreed to abstain from because we know it’s not right for the unmarried? Or is it for love? Why then will I be getting married to you? It’s not making any sense can’t you see?

Mirabel: Don’t even imply that I’m insinuating nonsense when I the prove in my hand

Me: What prove? How can that diary be a prove that I’m cheating on you? It’s someone’s privacy for goodness sake. It could be her thought or something that she wouldn’t want anyone to pry and it could be very embarrassing to her if she finds out about this

Mirabel: Embarrassing? She should be ashamed of herself for professing such rubbish for you

Me: Mirabel what’s going on with you? I mean… this is not you, why the sudden temper?

(We heard Promise’ voice from the living room asking where is everyone)

Mirabel: She’s here **walking out of the room**

Me: Where are you going to? Mirabel don’t… (She slammed the door behind her)

Chai! What’s all this for goodness sake? Why is Mirabel changing all of a sudden? This is nothing but the hand work of the devil, the destroyer. Just when everything was going well, now Mirabel of all people is the one causing headache and nagging around on everything….. God have Mercy. I dunno why Promise could be so careless to forget something like that in the kitchen. I’m already losing the trusts Mirabel have for me, I don’t think she’ll be comfortable with me again, she’ll be suspecting my every move. So this how innocent people get accused wrongly? I really hope that we push through with the wedding and pursue our dreams instead of arguing and fighting unnecessarily with words.

Just then I ran after Mirabel to the living room where she’s already confronting Promise.

Mirabel: Promise what is all this you wrote in this your diary?

Promise: Why are you in possession of my diary?

Mirabel: You haven’t answered my question, what is the meaning of this love confession for
Victor who you know is my fiancé

Promise: Mirabel that diary contains my personal and private life with my thoughts which I don’t intend to share with anybody

Mirabel: Oh really?

Me: Mirabel please you have to stop this, she has no evil intention towards our relationship

Mirabel: Of course! The saint who is in love with my man will never have any evil intentions

Mirabel just start to annoy me for the first time since we started our relationship, this is not the Mirabel that I know, what has happened to her? Or is this her true colours? Definitely not! She’s been humble from the start, she’s shown me nothing but love, she’s always been there for me, she’s always ready to do anything for me, she’s ready to submit to me. This is all Fred’s fault! He was the one that started all these perils. I regretted hooking him up with Promise, he brought nothing but trouble which is now affecting my relationship with Mirabel.

Promise: **tears soaking in her eyes**

Me: Mirabel…

Mirabel: You know what? I’m stopping the wedding

Me: No Mirabel, you can’t do that please…

Mirabel: Yes I can and I will!

She said that then furiously rushed to the room. Then I started perceiving something smelling, the food is burning in the kitchen!! Somebody should just wake me up from this nightmare!!!

TO BE CONTINUED…[/b]

4 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Tomkit(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
thats very absurd of her.vincent should help ooooooo
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by DrRasheed: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
I know it will happen. Keep the stone rolling victor. NA FADA DAMAN YNZU AKA FARA.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by horlawharley(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mirabel...oya come here.......kneel down.......what did I hear that happened btween you and victor....Mirabelsadexplaining). Me:come on go and beg him...he has explained to me and don't try to disobey or distrust your husband to be again......she you hear mirabel:*grudgingly*yes sir....Me:that's my girl(continue chewing my chewing stick(pako).

Nice work bro....we dey your back

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by siralabai(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mirabel just made a very big mistake, should Victor decide to call off her bluffs after so much pleading, she'll start to regret her overreaction. With one fell swoop she just distrusted two people; her fiance and one of her best friends. Promise' heart shall be broken forever as she'll not forgive herself for being the cause of Victor loosing his happiness.
Mirabel could be driving Promise and Victor together and she might regret it.

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by techJ: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmmm, eleyi gidi gan!!!!

Mirabel! Mirabel!! Mirabel!!! How many times did I call you? Small, small o. No carry your hand destroy wetin you spend so much time and energy to build o. If not for anything, remember that Victor took a bullet for you ooooo. Ok ooo. I am waiting to see the end of this film show you have started sha.

Victor, good job bro. No take too long for another update o. Come to think of it! If you can get a good producer and an experienced director, you can turn this into a very popular telenovella. Think about it!

3 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by honour99: 1:35am On Sep 02, 2016
Chai!!! And I am scared for victor,,,mirabel just dey run mouth like tap wey no get control...kul sha. I hope wat is comin doesnt hit :Ddem as in ,,i hope dey dnt break up.. It ll b serious trouble fr all of dem,,promise,victor,mirabel and even d president. They ll have to cancel wedding,,abeg no break up ooooo

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by yorhmienerd(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2016
horlawharley:
Mirabel...oya come here.......kneel down.......what did I hear that happened btween you and victor....Mirabelsadexplaining). Me:come on go and beg him...he has explained to me and don't try to disobey or distrust your husband to be again......she you hear mirabel:*grudgingly*yes sir....Me:that's my girl(continue chewing my chewing stick(pako).

Nice work bro....we dey your back

Funny hehe
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by mare23ayo(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2016
well if a girl can be so bold enough to call off our wedding, she 70% gone for good to me, because that right there is Maximum Pride

nice one victvames!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.