Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

26 Years After Orka's Coup: Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 26 Years After Orka's Coup: Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida . (5547 Views)

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Years After Orka's Coup: Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida . by sinkhole: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmm, you had all the opportunities to kill IBB, yet you did not!
You had no communicatio, if IBB escaped you know the consequence, you had all the ammunition needed to kill IBB and the condition was just perfect, yet you refused to kill IBB!
Does this guy think he was on a rescue mission? Guy you were doing coup and you just dont allow anything to escape, what you are telling us now is a crap, you are definitely one of the people who put us in this present mess!
If Orka had personally seen IBB that time he would have blown him to pieces with RPG and this guy is here telling us crap!

3 Likes

Re: 26 Years After Orka's Coup: Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida . by thev0ice1: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2016
sinkhole:
Hmmm, you had all the opportunities to kill IBB, yet you did not!
You had no communicatio, if IBB escaped you know the consequence, you had all the ammunition needed to kill IBB and the condition was just perfect, yet you refused to kill IBB!
Does this guy think he was on a rescue mission? Guy you were doing coup and you just dont allow anything to escape, what you are telling us now is a crap, you are definitely one of the people who put us in this present mess!
If Orka had personally seen IBB that time he would have blown him to pieces with RPG and this guy is here telling us crap!

Exactly. He planned a coup and he's now explaining why he didn't kill IBB!!

What did he think a coup was? A party? On top of that, he ran away leaving Orkar to bear the consequences of his mess!!

Yet some toddlers think uchendu isn't the definition of a coward!!

3 Likes

Re: 26 Years After Orka's Coup: Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida . by sinkhole: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2016
thev0ice1:

Exactly. He planned a coup and he's now explaining why he didn't kill IBB!!

What did he think a coup was? A party? On top of that, he ran away leaving Orkar to bear the consequences of his mess!!

Yet some toddlers think uchendu isn't the definition of a coward!!
This is just paining me seriously! Orka was a gallant soldier who stood by his boys when the chip was down due to the actions of this Uchendu guy. Orka could have ran away, cowardly, like Uchendu, but he did not!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26 Years After Orka's Coup: Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida . by thev0ice1: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2016
sinkhole:
This is just paining me seriously! Orka was a gallant soldier who stood by his boys when the chip was down due to the actions of this Uchendu guy. Orka could have ran away, cowardly, like Uchendu, but he did not!

Yet Uchendu is the brave one according to some warped thinking!!

I laugh in bravery cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 26 Years After Orka's Coup: Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida . by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2016
The guy seems to be more pained that his name has not been gazetted than being sorry for his cowardice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Compare Jonathan’s Security Team With Buhari’s Security Team" - Reno Omokri / Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore / Meet H.R.M Igwe Peter Nwokike Anugwu Igwe Mbaukwu In Awka South LG (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.