Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore (5467 Views)

BREAKING: Top Nigerian Leader Dies After Surgery (pics) / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
In case you missed it.

Omoyele Sowore is the publisher of New York-based Sahara Reporters, known for its hard-hitting reporting that is keeping Nigeria’s government officias, individuals and corporations on their toes. Recently, Mr. Sowore suddenly walked into our newsroom in Abuja. Our reporters sat down with him for an interview during which he spoke about his work and the political cum economic situation in his country.

PT: We are glad to have you here, we will just be asking you a few questions. Now just tell us briefly how Sahara Reporters operate?

Sowore: Well, I started off first as a news website about 7 years ago basically collecting information from citizens, processing them and publishing them and distributing them through our media platforms across the globe. In the last three years, it has escalated and upgraded to become a complete multimedia outlet that has an online TV and now an online radio platform and of course the important thing to mention is that it is surrounded by Internet users

Now, 7 years down the line, will you say you have achieved the original vision. How far have you come?

Sowore: To be fair to myself and everybody who has worked with me on this platform, in my estimation I have far exceeded my expectations of these platforms. I just wanted to set up a website that I could use in communicating with Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world about happenings in sub-saharan Africa and doing so from the safety of the United States of America. I was expecting on an average, on a daily basis, of 200 or 300 people reading us and feeding back to us in giving informations but after 7 years, it’s gone way beyond that expectation. But in terms of the fulfilment of the mission, yes the site has covered a good distance but I think there’s still a few more to be done.

Read more at

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/164766-jonathan-is-the-worst-nigerian-leader-ever-sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher.html

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by dangermouse(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
That was then. This is now.
Between Dr Jonathan and your no certificate president who is adjudged better?
Sowore eye don clear,along with so many.
Your own go soon clear!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by uzohrome(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Well, we all anticipated for the best, he made such utterances when things were bad during Jonathan’s time in power. All all he was saying and still saying is just to make Nigeria working. Now Buhari came and became worst and he is still talking. We need 10 more sowore in Nigeria if not slavery will become a norm and default occurrence. Copied

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
uzohrome:
Well, we all anticipated for the best, he made such utterances when things were bad during Jonathan’s time in power. All all he was saying and still saying is just to make Nigeria working. Now Buhari came and became worst and he is still talking. We need 10 more sowore in Nigeria if not slavery will become a norm and default occurrence.

Na you need am not us.

Let him remain in jail there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by jlinkd78(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
July 12 2014
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by alphaNomega: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Was that award not for Shagari, Babangida and Abacha?
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by fykes(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dear God... Give me the grace and favour like u gave to GEJ. In my lifetime to see those who call me clueless and ineffectual get served and wish me to speak up for them...
Also give me the heart and humility to speak up for them where I can. Of course after enjoying the show.
AMEN

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Kingsley10000: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
afonja revolution cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Ikengawo: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2019

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by sreamsense: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
uzohrome:
Well, we all anticipated for the best, he made such utterances when things were bad during Jonathan’s time in power. All all he was saying and still saying is just to make Nigeria working. Now Buhari came and became worst and he is still talking. We need 10 more sowore in Nigeria if not slavery will become a norm and default occurrence.

Human being are the most difficult animal to rule in the world, people think in different directions. Even changing Buhari will not solve our problem! Is there any government since 1960s that you can point to that has done well? Everybody will always have issue against current government, nobody can satisfy us. Ordinary small finance of AAC, Sowore can not manage it, forming alliance with Morgalu, he opted out because it didn't favour him and now he wants to be president. Rubbish! What will he do different that others had never done before? Even if they sell this country and divide the money for us all, we will still have problems. It is the nature of human selfishness, if Sowore or Atiku wins, in less than one year, we will still begin to abuse them like we did to Jonathan and others. Even in America, despite effort of Trump to do things differently than it was being done before, based on resent statistics, his tenure has highest numbers of gun shots and casuality in the history of America despite robust economy and existing growth. Did he want people to keep killing themselves? No government is interested in killing its own people including Buhari, they are trying there best to address the situations, but many of you are only wasting your time protesting when there are other ways of resolving issues. Different leaders, traditional leaders, ex-president and other political and religion figures had made their submission to government in an honourable ways and government has also come out with realistic plans to address the issues; but many of you are just hell-bent to show your potential hooliganism by protesting. In all the previous protests, what have we achieved so far till date? If Sowore won the election, we he had called for revolution? Many of you are just stubborn, police should reformat your brain to default mode, you are fighting for your intrinsic-motives and not Nigerians. Be wise, police will not come to your room to shoot you except stuborn individual who think protest is the only way to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by StOla: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Did he lie as at then?

Was Jonathan not worse than the previous regimes that improved on the economy and national savings, despite have lesser revenue than the regime of the ineffectual buffoon?

Why do Nigerians hate those who have been persistent in criticizing successive regimes while hoping for the best in a new regime, and proceed to show consistency by not wasting time to criticize the new regime when they show signs of failure like the previous ones?

Why do people hate Sowore for criticizing and exposing the Jonathan regime, but did not hate him for criticizing and exposing the previous Yar'Adua regime where Jonathan was a discarded Vice President?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
During the 2012 protest a brother was shot dead by the Nigerian police. I was expecting when this new government came into power (mind you this Buhari government is filled with people that championed the protest) I was expecting the APC led administration to pay tribute those who died and probe the extra judicial killing.
To my surprise, nothing like that ever came up.
Let me tell you the bitter truth, no politician or pretending activist's cause is worth dying for.

Don't be played. We, Sowore and Wole shoyinka condemned and protested against the Johnathan administration. It was when the guy left Aso rock that we knew what has befallen the nation. Naa that time our eye clear.
A revolution that will be successful is never announced with a definite date, rather, it just happen.

Revolution will still happen in Nigeria so that we and our born kids will live in a better place. But such revolution will not be championed by someone like Sowore

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Masterclass32: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Well, having tasted and still tasting Buhari's atrociously abysmal administration I'm certain Sowore's view has changed.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Earlystar698(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
I after he collect his money that he use in loosing election he will defend Mr Lifeless
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by NkayStory(f): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Good,now the beast he supported against Jonathan has swallowed him whole..

E remain thieffnubbu and his cone-headed worshippers.

Una neva jam!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by boolet: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Records are made to be broken.
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by NkayStory(f): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
StOla:
Did he lie as at then?

Was Jonathan not worse than the previous regimes that improved on the economy and national savings, despite have lesser revenue than the regime of the ineffectual buffoon?

Why do Nigerians hate those who have been persistent in criticizing successive regimes while hoping for the best in a new regime, and proceed to show consistency by not wasting time to criticize the new regime when they show signs of failure like the previous ones?

Why do people hate Sowore for criticizing and exposing the Jonathan regime, but did not hate him for criticizing and exposing the previous Yar'Adua regime where Jonathan was a discarded Vice President?

Blablabla!!!....i bet you have never heard that 'prevention is better than cure'

Only a compound foool will empower a blood-sucking-dragon with weapons,only to attempt collecting that same weapon from the blood-sucking dragon.with his bare-hands

Simple common-sense.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
StOla:
Did he lie as at then?

Nobody hates sowore but is useless aligniy or meddling into oodua revolution.

I don't see how the revolution connects others. Is simply afenifere business.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by idid: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Idiot

fykes:
Dear God... Give me the grace and favour like u gave to GEJ. In my lifetime to see those who call me clueless and ineffectual get served and wish me to speak up for them...
Also give me the heart and humility to speak up for them where I can. Of course after enjoying the show.
AMEN
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by freeze001(f): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
StOla:
Did he lie as at then?

The problem was not criticising Jonathan or wanting him and his team out of office for whatever reason. However, the stupidity of such criticism is advocating and supporting someone worse and then start hoping for some miracle.

Buhari was never and will never be a suitable alternative to Jonathan. There were other viable candidates but Sowore and co forced this disaster called Buhari down our throats and now he wants revolution. It is only one that truly believes and respects democracy and its pillars that listens and cares. Buhari is not one that likes to be opposed for any reason, he overthrew an elected, civilian government in 1984 and will gladly crush any opposing voice at the slightest opportunity. That is not the kind of alternative Sowore and co should have supported.

Why throw away one thing, go for something clearly worse than the former then come crying later? That is not consistency, it is gullible stupidity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by IGBOSON1: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Na you need am not us.

Let him remain in jail there.

I've always suspected you of being a 5th columnist! Your aim on this forum is to try and maintain the schisms in southern Nigeria....especially in the area formerly known as the eastern region!

You're most likely a Fulani!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
In other words,

Sowore: Buhari is best Nigerian leader ever.

Me: See how he's enjoying the best beast president ever.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Ikengawo: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
StOla:
Did he lie as at then?

Jonathan did a great job. Keep saying this while the Fulani you handed Nigeria to kill you

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Thugaa: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Well painfully there is an element of truth in what sowore said. Not that i am a fan of sowore but putting all tribalism aside if jonathan was still in power this country will be in f.cking ruins beyond what is salvable. Hes currently on the list of the worst presidents of this nation. Only commendable thing he did was accepted defeat which was inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Classicdexy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
The fact is that they will still vote buhari again for third term in 2023 if they are privileged... They'll never get sense,, mtcheeew !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by CrestMan: 1:40am On Aug 06, 2019
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by davillian(m): 3:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Be wise
Open you eyes
So you can see beyond
The 30k per month.
BSMC.
Buhari social media crew

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by CodeTemplar: 4:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Ikengawo:

Jonathan did a great job. Keep saying this while the Fulani you handed Nigeria to kill you
It is funny how you guys take the backseat when the battle for justice is on but once it yeilds fruit you guys are the first to demand respect. Same way GEJ was installed by Yoruba protests and became Azikiwe, an Igbo man after that is what is being played out today. I am sure if Buhari should miraculously leave that seat today Igbo will identify with his successor but the are no where to be found when others are taking a stance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by StOla: 5:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Ikengawo:

You mean the Fulani like Atiku who some who hate Fulani and the North, tried to sell to themselves as the new Messiah?

Or was it Cameroon that the SouthEast wanted to hand over to Fulani Muslim Atiku with over 95% of votes cast in that region?
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by StOla: 5:09am On Aug 06, 2019
CodeTemplar:
It is funny how you guys take the backseat when the battle for justice is on but once it yeilds fruit you guys are the first to demand respect. Same way GEJ was installed by Yoruba protests and became Azikiwe, an Igbo man after that is what is being played out today. I am sure if Buhari should miraculously leave that seat today Igbo will identify with his successor but the are no where to be found when others are taking a stance.

Igbos only know how to take a tribal stance.

They lack the selflessness to pursue any national yearning.
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by StOla: 5:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Ikengawo:

He did a great job, yet nothing improved relative to his predecessors?

What did you buy cheaper after 5yrs of Jonathan regime?

Did health care improve?

Was your police more professional with protestors?

Did the foreign reserves and national savings improve or did they nosedive despite the massive revenue growth due to higher crude oil price?

Was any single Fulani herdsman caught and prosecuted for the many village massacres recorded in the MiddleBelt region during that regime?

Yet you wonder why anyone considered the regime as the worst as at that time?

I repeat, do you fault Sowore for criticizing and exposing the Yar'Adua regime?

Or was Jonathan regime better than the Yar'Adua regime that we mostly criticized?
Re: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 06, 2019
IGBOSON1:

I've always suspected you of being a 5th columnist! Your aim on this forum is to try and maintain the schisms in southern Nigeria....especially in the area formerly known as the eastern region!

You're most likely a Fulani!

Good and any arsenal possible to finish it up, I will most humbly employ it.

Moreover, I have always mind my business and always limits my suggestion to Igbo issues but you can't see anything igbo and pass by because you always like to make mockery of it.

Leave igbo matters and you will peat reign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally see video how unknown gunmen burnt DSS office Anambra state / Nigerian Unemployment Around 19.7 Percent - Finance Minister / Sanusi Hits Banks Again: Calls Them 'Gambling Centers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.