Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? (8554 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by nielzr1: 4:44pm On Feb 11
During my lifetime, psychokenisis has occurred every so often both without choosing to use it and also intentionally using it. Jesus Christ is who I asked to help me figure out what was going on. Sorcery does not glorify God nor does using "magic" maliciously. If the use of psycho/telekenisis is to glorify God then it is not a sin. I did not choose for things to happen sometimes, I've had to leave my best friends house, leave the corner store, and there's times when I would be working and on "it's" own the ability would auto-act. I do believe that being a good person and remaining righteous has a key role in what I have. There is only positive and negative forces that "use" or "mimic" the ability. I prayed just like Elijah did in the Bible and would also meditate for many hours sometimes and study. Study myself. It is true, nothing is impossible if you can "move a mountain". The only limit is your true desires and will to obtain those desires along with God's will. God will grant even your most selfish requests, he's not just the Lord. He's our most special friend and when I would have an episode of things moving, my glasses warping or if I got the feeling to go home and be alone and just talk to God and meditate. I wrote a book in a 3 subject notebook and took probably hundreds of videos of every session I did. I felt that God wanted me to log down everything, so I did so. But, my book got stolen. I backed up my videos before my computer got stolen so maybe I can show and tell people now, but not like that. I used to not be able to see the changes of objects, I had to close my eyes. But one day, I could see. Then I wanted to record it. At first, I could not. Possibly stage fright or something but eventually I was able to. When I would sit and meditate before going places, even lizards wouldn't be afraid of me. Usually dogs or other domesticated animals aren't but it's strange that lizards, mice, birds n stuff like that wouldn't care if I was walking next to them when normally they would run or fly off. When I pray, usually I get what I asked for. Do I know I've gotten it as I've said my prayer? I wouldn't say that but I will say that faith is the key. UNDYING faith. Also, I believe the number 42 may mean that the answer to the universe is faith. Matthew 21:21 describes psychokenisis....or undying faith. Which I sometimes call the powers of the Gods. 21 and 21 is 42, so I believe the answer to the universe is psycho/telekenisis. We think there for we are. They say the the universe is a hologram....but are YOU a hologram? You think. Therefore you are NOT a hologram thus making you above physical matter. My thoughts would start with that statement during the time I wrote the book, not just believing but not having doubt, NO DOUBT, is also what needs to be truly embedded into the mind. It would make sense that simply asking God to grant you access to psychokenisis would be enough, but as for me that is what I have to say about it. Active prayer is the other thing, you think there for you are, you can manifest. I try to do good things, I'm not perfect. But, I've saved a few lives. I used to be a certified nurses aide when I was 19. For about 7 years. I did gods work hands on, being other people's light when they were able and almost had no light and they were mine as well, my only friends I spoke to sometimes. I tried to let my spirit lead me to where I needed to go and I would find residents that fell out of their bed so many times. I don't steal from people, I have when I was a kid but I've stolen only to eat. And not much at all. I've never cheated on a partner. Ive always been honest and good to my friends. I had opportunities to do negative things, REALLY bad things and I've chosen not to and wondered if I would lose access to using that ability. There's times where I can't or just don't feel up to it. When it's time, it's time. But I do believe a decently good person can access psychokenisis. And I think to an extent we all use some form of it and not knowing it because micro-psychokenisis does exist since psychokenisis does. In the gospel of Thomas there is a verse and it ties into meditation and to me, is more encouragment and mental conditioning for the ability. The gospel of Thomas 22:4 (and so on) (1) Jesus saw infants being suckled.
(2) He said to his disciples: “These little ones being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom.”
(3) They said to him: “Then will we enter the kingdom as little ones?”
(4) Jesus said to them: “When you make the two into one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside and the above like the below —
(5) that is, to make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female will not be female —
(6) and when you make eyes instead of an eye and a hand instead of a hand and a foot instead of a foot, an image instead of an image, (7) then you will enter [the kingdom].” They say we ARE in the kingdom of God. It's here. That means being one and being fully tapped into asking/receiving, manifesting thoughts into reality, becoming ONE. That makes perfect sense to me. Of course, evil can perform similar wonders. Glorifying god is what changes it from witchcraft to a miracle. Or psychokenisis...or what ever. A miracle is this: a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency. I've seen these forums over the years...I've studied this topic for about 13 years. This is the first time I've said anything on a forum, I hope that someone reads this and finds some achievement in their search for answers, or just curious...Jesus Christ is a real person. He's always around, he's never too busy, he always takes time out of his day for you. Do the same for him as you wish done unto you in every aspect possible. Ask for forgiveness...you have not because you ask not and if you need to, write the vision plain on tablets. The vision will come at the appointed time it will not tarry.
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by TenQ: 6:09pm On Feb 11
KingEbukasBlog:
As a kid , I wanted to control objects without any physical interaction with them -to spin them , move them , and even levitate them . This desire was surely a velleity because it didnt arouse any true intention to prepare my mind for such "power" . Maybe I was not mature enough to handle such abilities . I had this prepossession that it was naturally possible even though I was not eager to know how despite my Christian beliefs .

So just yesterday , I stumbled on Telekinesis . I read about it , watched youtube videos of people who claim to posses such powers use them . I quickly understood the concept . I also read views from the skeptics who felt there are no scientific explanations for such abilities .

What is Telekinesis ?

Telekinesis or psycho-kinesis(PK) is the psychic ability to moving objects with the mind with no physical interaction with the objects . You can move practically anything !

How true is Telekinesis ?

Let's go down history's lane

Angelique Cottin

There have been claimants of psychokinetic ability throughout history. Angelique Cottin (ca. 1846) known as the "Electric Girl" of France was an alleged generator of PK activity. Cottin and her family claimed that she produced electric emanations that allowed her to move pieces of furniture and scissors across a room.

Stanisława Tomczyk

The Polish medium Stanisława Tomczyk active in the early 20th century claimed to be able to perform various acts of telekinesis, such as levitating objects, by way of an entity she called "Little Stasia". A photograph of her taken in 1909, which shows a pair of scissors "floating" in between her hands, is often found in books and other publications as an example of telekinesis. Scientists suspected Tomczyk performed her feats by the use of a fine thread or hair, running between her hands to lift and suspend the objects in the air. This was confirmed when psychical researchers who tested Tomczyk occasionally observed the thread.

India's Gurus
Many of India's "godmen" have claimed macro-PK abilities and demonstrated apparently miraculous phenomena in public, although as more controls are put in place to prevent trickery, fewer phenomena are produced.

Youtube Videos
There are lots of claimants of all ages performing and are monitored on camera . There are lots of exciting youtube videos with very convicing acts of Telekinesis .

How does it work?

It has to with Energy . Energy is everywhere , in us , in objects and we can make use of this energy to control the movements of objects without physically touching them .

First you have to prepare your mind . Clear any iota of doubt , improve your concentration on the object you want to manipulate , have a clear decision of how you wish to do your manipulation . The efficacy of this process depends on the weight of the object . Lighter objects are easier to move and heavier ones require so much freedom of mind , the flow of energy in you and concentration .

There are lots of ebooks to help you through this process .

Is Telekinesis a God given gift or demonic ?

Well with faith you can move mountains . But should we take this literally ?

Matthew 17 : 20

We all know the people of the occult world possess such powers too but does that mean that its wrong for a christian to possess such abilities ?

So I call on people who the esoteric knowledge of nature's hidden secrets , people whose metiers are providing knowledge of the very recondite intricate secrets about Nature and the universe for their response on this .

cc : winner01 , sukkot , gatiano ,Muafrika2 , Joshthefirst bxcode , MrPresident1, unphilaz , Ishilove, Richirich713, OLAADEGBU, vooks, UyiIredia, Scholar8200 , DeepSight, malvisguy212

They are all demonic as their is nothing edifying to others with the ability.

It isn't Energies o except you mean energy form spirits who will end up owning your souly
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by TheAdvocate(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11
gatiano:
xaxaxaxaxaax looool, People call what they don't understand "demonic". It is a God's gift. The God within each and everyone of us, It can also be from other places, All things comes from God, It is the freewill or choices granted to us that determines how they are used. The more we develop ourselves, the more we get close to Our Firstself/Ideal self/Divine self, Then all things are possible.

If this according to some people is demonic, Jesus walking on water, command the storm to calm, turning water to wine should be equally demonic.

Sir, how does lifting objects without touching them glorify God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? / 25 Good Things Your Nigerian Church Can Do For You / God Can Do Without Us, BUT.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.