Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

African American In Nigeria. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African American In Nigeria. (3732 Views)

Igala Nigerian American In The NFL / I Hate Being An African American Woman / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African American In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2009
redsun:

Kai,u are so spiteful,u will make a very bad companion and that clearly means u are a lonely person,hence u are very quick to use that word,loneliness,sorry,u need to turn a new leaf.

thanks for your advice!

now go find someone who will kiss your behind the way you desperately want it kissed!

God punish the devil in you!
Re: African American In Nigeria. by redsun(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
redsun:

Kai,u are so spiteful,u will make a very bad companion and that clearly means u are a lonely person,hence u are very quick to use that word,loneliness,sorry,u need to turn a new leaf.

U seems to dwell on relationship as if it means the whole world to u,i can see through u,u are sad,probably u are a very ugly and grumpy person and the two combinations are go no go.
Re: African American In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
yeah, we can do this all day.

You clearly have nothing else to fill up your time.

I told you to head to romance section- someone may call your name if they at least see you there.
Re: African American In Nigeria. by redsun(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
Yeah,talking like akara sellers.
Re: African American In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
redsun:

Yeah,talking like akara sellers.

do you have a problem with akara sellers.
Re: African American In Nigeria. by redsun(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
U still dey here?wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egbas Are The Former Igbo Warriors Of Southwest / You Don't Look African / Letter Written By Slave To His Former Master In August 1865

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.