Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,314 members, 7,846,391 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Defend The Interest Of this Nation Is An Abuse To The Wailers! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defend The Interest Of this Nation Is An Abuse To The Wailers! (438 Views)

It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor / How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? / I'm Officially Joining The Wailers Crew! I'm I Welcomed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defend The Interest Of this Nation Is An Abuse To The Wailers! by oyinkinola: 5:44am On Apr 23, 2016
nigeria must be a country of no patriots according to the wailers, just have your own parts and ask for more, why somone should fight for her prosperity, for the wailers, nigera can't be better, you just have our own part!
shame to the wailers short-sighted view on my nation!

2 Likes

Re: Defend The Interest Of this Nation Is An Abuse To The Wailers! by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 23, 2016
k
Re: Defend The Interest Of this Nation Is An Abuse To The Wailers! by amiskurie(m): 6:58am On Apr 23, 2016
WAILERS ARE ROTTEN INSIDE.THEY ARE WORSE THAN BOKO-HARAM.THEY ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE NIGERIANS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

THEY ARE THE SET DRAGGING THIS NATION BACKWARD.

1 Like

Re: Defend The Interest Of this Nation Is An Abuse To The Wailers! by LadyExcellency: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Nemesis is a heart breaker

(1) (Reply)

Confronting The Curse Of Oil - Reuben Abati / Power Crisis: Nigeria Lacks Gas To Generate 7,000MW —osinbajo / From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.