Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa (432 Views)

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria / Nigeria To Pass U.S. As World’s 3rd Most Populous Country By 2050, UN Says / WSJ: Nigeria’s Cost Of Oil Production Now World’s 3rd Most Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa by naijapeepzz: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Having enjoyed blissful growth over the past decade, Nigeria was one of the fastest growing economies in the world, but it is not one of the 15 fastest growing economies in Africa for 2016.
In 2014 and early 2015, Nigeria was named the third fastest growing economy in the world by CNNMoney, with China and Qatar, taking the lead at 7.3 percent, 7.1 percent gross domestic product (GDP) growth.

For 2016, however, the coast is cloudy, and Nigeria is nowhere near the fastest growing economies in Africa.
According to the International Monetary Funds (IMF) World Economic Outlook for 2016, as revised in April, the fastest growing economy in Africa for 2016 is Cote d’Ivoire and the slowest is Chad, which is expected to record negative growth.
Cote d’Ivoire is expected to experience an 8.5 percent rise in GDP, while Nigeria’s neighbour, Chad, would see a -0.4 percent growth.
Cote D’Ivoire (8.5%), Tanzania (6.9%), Senegal (6.6%), Djibouti (6.5%), Rwanda (6.3%), Kenya (6.0%), Mozambique (6.0%), Central African Republic (5.7%), Sierra Leone (5.3%) Uganda (5.3%).
Madagascar, Zambia and Chad are expected to see a growth of 4.1 percent, 3.4 percent, 3.2 percent respectively.

full news here
http://www.spindix.com/2016/04/from-world-3rd-fastest-growing-economy.html
Re: From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
when the dull@rd cannot even produce a simple budget

1 Share

Re: From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa by faithesco(f): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2016
And u expect me 2 start crying abi#who 9ja and bubu epp#off2dubai#pissed
Re: From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa by naijapeepz(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
I fear for this Country
Re: From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa by princejayboss: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Like i have always said " change don't Necessarily mean good, it can be the other way round "

Am still waiting for the electronic train
Re: From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa by princejayboss: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Like i have always said " change don't Necessarily mean good, it can be the other way round "

Am still waiting for the electronic train .... Lol
Re: From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa by Mikehell(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2016
Sorry is our case in this country..... angry

(1) (Reply)

Options On How To Travel By Rail To Edo State / What Will You Do? If Your Bank Did This To You / Please I Need The Ncc Complaint Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.