Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos (59918 Views)

Sadique Abubakar At The 'Home Of Alpha Jets' In Niger State. PICS / El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) / Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by slimfit1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
t2luv1:

That is the C-130 for your information American still uses that plane to carry military equipment. That plane in the pic was from the 1998 version a newer version went into service in 2013. Very reliable plane similar to to a bigger version C135 "Hercules". Can take off and land within a shorter distance.

Listen its either they are flying a tank or military equipment for military engagement not a car at this moment if he is using that what should the once on the field use you lead by example the man is a useless leader.

1 Like

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by highskies(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Franchise21:
My grp of dssc ppl

Yes o. I am actually applying for ssc (combatant).
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Charly68: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
ichidodo:
This is jes bullsh**t and a gross abuse of Office....what next? Some body airlifting his entire funiture and household implements simply because the Mrs feels otherwise?! When that same logistics could come in handy to those in battle, those who might need their lives saved if an armoured tank or a fast attack chopper can be cherry lifted into the war theatre in record time?? And you want tell us that Buhari isn't a decripit old fool?? Well, f**k him and Ameachi...F**k the Chief of Airstaff,his zombie officers and gullible Nigerians....F**k the whole lot.
My friend,why are you angry? Pray for your star to shine..
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Themandator: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Brigadier7:
lemme get this straight! Army Guys protecting the Naval Boys from Crisis?

Yes na.... Those Ijaw boys are something else.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by jamace(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Military or personal stuffs?
Are those vehicles personal properties of the officer or govt official vehicles?
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by tarekamos: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
ehis010:
hmm

All these ladies shall return from war safely, to the glory of God and to the shame of boko haram.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by tarekamos: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
slimfit1:

Listen its either they are flying a tank or military equipment for military engagement not a car at this moment if he is using that what should the once on the field use you lead by example the man is a useless leader.

Sit down at home and be teaching them what do carry and what not to carry, dem be your mate o.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Franchise21(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
highskies:

Yes o. I am actually applying for ssc (combatant).
Ooh... Cool. Success!!!
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by SenatorJames(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let him enjoys his office while it last
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Dikemaria(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
wins18:
Teacher: What do you do after school? 1st student: I go buy weed from Kwaku Wale. 2nd student: I always go buy cigarettes from Kwaku Wale. 3rd student: I pass by Kwaku Wale's place and buy akpeteshi. 4th student: Sir I stay home and do my home work. Teacher: Wow! You are a great student, I hereby nominate you as class prefect to be an example to the rest, what's your name again? 4th student: Kwaku Wale!!!!
his assignment is selling of weed...hahaha haha
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Dikemaria(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
castroevans:
Y are u sounding this way, ur comment is more or less like this : u are travelling to the east with ur toyota hiace bus which gat enough space to take ur bike too, would u decide someone else ride ur bike to the east when ur bus can conveniently take it.

it's most likely that the cars and bike ws airlifted to & fro to bauchi for the function. Wich is wasteful in the first place. there re other vehicles & bikes he could use in Bauchi without taking his own. but anyways I never knew Nigeria air force had such jumbo jets among its fleets...
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
OP,
is that Saddique Abuvakar's cars or the Chief of Air Staff fleet?

The car is public property, not personal.

We must CHANGE in our perspective so the wind of CHANGE sweeping through the country does not leave us behind and forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by mamaafrik(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
lawydewy:

Too much of critism turns ignorant!
Other countries aircraft can lift armour tank, first time our
own can lift cars and bike.
Nigeria will be great one day!
broda mi,what do you mean by too much criticism cause ignorant??
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]wasteful in what sense. The jet comfortably carried the car and bike to it's destination with ease so what's wasteful about it? That same ride might be bullet proof tested an he/she feels safer in it than bin driven on a ride she knows nothing of.
Dikemaria:

it's most likely that the cars and bike ws airlifted to & fro to bauchi for the function. Wich is wasteful in the first place. there re other vehicles & bikes he could use in Bauchi without taking his own. but anyways I never knew Nigeria air force had such jumbo jets among its fleets...
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by mbhs139(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Embezzlement of the highest order, cars and bike that can ride on the road and save task payers money here u are using it for frivolities, Smh, have u seen the president airlift his car? They even airlifted bike oh gawd, where did we go wrong as Nigerians? Do u know how much aviation fuel cost? I insist this man be investigated

You see my friend, you got it wrong. Yes, they can ride on the road, but you can't compare the quantity and cost of fuel for the three automobiles (bike, air police car, and the CAS car) to what would be consumed by the big bird. Besides, taking all three for a road ride, like you suggested, will require three men doing the job of one man compared to the big bird, in close to 8 hours, depending on their destination, lagos or abuja, which would, ordinarily, take the plane less than no time. So, the plane is cheaper, faster, safer, and consumers less man power. By the way, that plane, the big bird, is actually manufactured to transport heavy military hardware. And I suppose that's the reason it was acquired in the first place. So, the air force is using it for its the intended use.

Its a debate.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by alatbaba1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
magaliyu:
The best chief of air staff Nigeria has ever had.

Forget all those attacking u. He is the best chief of air staff Nigeria Air force so far I have seen. I pray his state recommends him for governor when he retires from the air force

1 Like

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by slimfit1(m): 2:36am On Apr 24, 2016
tarekamos:

Sit down at home and be teaching them what do carry and what not to carry, dem be your mate o.

Pointless the are wasting resource you don't know how to run a govt so it's fine.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by hopeforcharles(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2016
mbhs139:

You see my friend, you got it wrong. Yes, they can ride on the road, but you can't compare the quantity and cost of fuel for the three automobiles (bike, air police car, and the CAS car) to what would be consumed by the big bird. Besides, taking all three for a road ride, like you suggested, will require three men doing the job of one man compared to the big bird, in close to 8 hours, depending on their destination, lagos or abuja, which would, ordinarily, take the plane less than no time. So, the plane is cheaper, faster, safer, and consumers less man power. By the way, that plane, the big bird, is actually manufactured to transport heavy military hardware. And I suppose that's the reason it was acquired in the first place. So, the air force is using it for its the intended use.

Its a debate.
Aiit, I like the way u address the post, do u know there are ecomo economical ways that can be used to reduce cost? Can you tell me that the place the meeting or celebration party is holding don't have good cars fit enough for the chief? Remember military hardware was what it was intended I only saw nomal patrol vehicle infact different type from the conventional ones I see and a car which I believe is personal, didn't you notice that? Won't that be called mismanagement of equipment original intent.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Dikemaria(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2016
color]wasteful in what sense. The jet comfortably carried the car and bike to it's destination with ease so what's wasteful about it? That same ride might be bullet proof tested an he/she feels safer in it than bin driven on a ride she knows nothing of. [/quote]

that jumbo jet is not meant for that purpose... if he must take the cars and bike there then he should take them by road.... it's because it's @ his disposal...that's abuse of office and advise of the jumbo jet...
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
fragrant:
The plane wey kill my papa.
sorry i never sound rude. May i know u pls ? Nd sorry who is ur dad?
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by fragrant(f): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
diegwu01:
God Bless your family.
. Amen
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by fragrant(f): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
RICHIEKIN:
sorry i never sound rude. May i know u pls ? Nd sorry who is ur dad?
jst Google c130 crash, you will get ur answer.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
fragrant:
slient ** *** **** A***** 4 ***+
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
fragrant:
ok pls just one min will b right back but first can i have ur bbm pin or any other instant chat app?
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
fragrant:
awwww sorry for d lost may he rest in bossom of thy Lord
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by rafcrown(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
SOFTLY,SOFTLY O.
tommyken:

Guy,
abeg who provoke you?
take am easy o
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by ideylaff: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
During The President of Unites States Campaign it's officially stated and well documented

If the Airforce one is used at any point in time by the sitting president, his personal campaign funds are used to offset the bill.

So simple and clear, Obama's use of Airforce One during his 2nd term campaign is classified as " Unofficial use"

Only In Nigeria will the Head of Airforce move his car from one point to another for a few days jamboree"

My understanding that official privilege is reserved solely for the President and Vice President

Who cares if he's bn the best Chief of Staff, that's is duty, that's what he owes the nation. He will be decorated and celebrated at the very right time and moment . simple
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by COMPAQ(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
And why exactly are service Chiefs driving BMW 7series!! This is a luxury car. Why does a camry not suffice.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by mbhs139(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Aiit, I like the way u address the post, do u know there are ecomo economical ways that can be used to reduce cost? Can you tell me that the place the meeting or celebration party is holding don't have good cars fit enough for the chief? Remember military hardware was what it was intended I only saw normal patrol vehicle infact different type from the conventional ones I see and a car which I believe is personal, didn't you notice that? Won't that be called mismanagement of equipment original intent.

At the bold part, that's not entirely correct. What you see there is the official car of the CAS, not his personal car. Now, be that as it may, I don't really think the Millitary are going to change their operational procedure simply because you and I discuss its propriety or not on the social media o! We had better leave them to do their thing o, even is as much as I, personally, see nothing wrong in using using the Nigerian Airforce Aircraft to air lift the Nigerian Chief of Airstaff's official car.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by mbhs139(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2016
ideylaff:
During The President of Unites States Campaign it's officially stated and well documented

If the Airforce one is used at any point in time by the sitting president, his personal campaign funds are used to offset the bill.

So simple and clear, Obama's use of Airforce One during his 2nd term campaign is classified as " Unofficial use"

Only In Nigeria will the Head of Airforce move his car from one point to another for a few days jamboree"

My understanding that official privilege is reserved solely for the President and Vice President

Who cares if he's bn the best Chief of Staff, that's is duty, that's what he owes the nation. He will be decorated and celebrated at the very right time and moment . simple

That's where most of you are getting it wrong. It isn't his personal car for crying out loud, it is the official car of the CAS. Besides, I don't even think the man knows or cares how the car gets there. All he cares about is for him to get there and get a car to use. By the way, can any other organisation beat the millitary when it comes to logistics and planning? No!

Talking about the USA and Airforce 1 ,that's a different ball game entirely, the analogy does not count.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by DaV8King(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2016
COMPAQ:
And why exactly are service Chiefs driving BMW 7series!! This is a luxury car. Why does a camry not suffice.

Blame the system. And the need for added protection. Service Chiefs and the IG have always used (for at least 5 years now) the 7 Series as official cars. See

https://www.nairaland.com/2352743/official-cars-nigerian-service-chiefs.

Have seen convoys of previous CDS with 7 series, however I have seen recent pictures of General Olonisakin alighting from a Peugeot 508 (Very good, cheaper car and assembled in Nigeria).

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/04/bauchi-military-exercise-targets-criminal-hideouts-buratai/

My own 2kobo on the car carrying wahala. The CAS is a 3 star general, and that Bimmer is very likely armored to at least B6 level protection(defeats AK and M-16 rounds at >5 meters).

And he is throwing a f*** you party in Bauchi, right on the edge of the heat of battle. Boko commanders can never be happy about that, so him carrying above-described BMW aboard an aircraft that was already tasked with personnel rotation duties(as evidenced by the group of women in the picture) is not too much to do for his protection.

Strategic thinking being applied by all Nigerians is what will save this nation.
Stop and analyse things sometimes. We live in a complex world nowadays.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos by majatech(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
wins18:
Teacher: What do you do after
school?
1st student: I go buy weed
from Kwaku Wale.
2nd student: I
always go buy cigarettes from Kwaku Wale.
3rd student: I pass by
Kwaku Wale's place and buy
akpeteshi.
4th student: Sir I stay
home and do my home work. Teacher: Wow! You are a great
student, I hereby nominate you as
class prefect to be an example to
the rest, what's your name again?
4th student: Kwaku Wale!!!!

Best joke I've had this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.