Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu (46432 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by MrPresident1: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tinubu must be retried, and if found guilty, must be jailed.

Like Afonja, like Tinubu, when the time is ripe Fulani will have Tinubu's head on a pike.

History always inevitably repeats itself thats why data is very important.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by ichidodo: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Talk about Karma and b**tches..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by Wilson125(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Idiok mkpo ase anem ke ntongo, utit ase ado ekong..
Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by MrBUN86(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Once you have a link with PDP u are a suspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by Leiman100(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Please if you don't have anything to post go look for something to do

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by anonimi: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2016

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by tinsel: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Very childish topic

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by samuel900(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
if not for Tinubu, Igbo's go don run comot for Lagos.....but the fools are here blabbering now port-Harcourt is suffering wen oyel no make money

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by anonimi: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2016

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by anonimi: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
Lolz.

Tribal goat pray tell who is ibo?

Refute the fact that Tinubu is a drug dealer convict and thief fraudulent bastard or stfu!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by maestroferddi: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
There is a precedent in South Africa.

Thabo Mbeki took on the wrong man in Jacob Zuma.

Zuma managed to scale the heavily mined political terrain and at the end of it all Mbeki had to cede power in ignominy and humiliation.

Lesson in Power: Choose your battles carefully...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by hausameat: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Tinubu pleaded no contest to money laundry charges believed to be proceeds from illicit drug dealing before a US federal district circuit judge and was summarily convicted and a sentence pronounced on him.

The sentence did not carry a jail term as Tinubu cut a deal with the D.A's office to snitch on his fellow co defendants who I might add are still rotting away in a federal maximum prison.

This is why since the amended US immigration law as at 2013 signed by Obama was passed which prohibits convicted felons like Bola and Remi Tinubu from re-entry into the US, Tinubu has not visited the US since his well published attendance at the Democratic convention.

This is why you never saw Tinubu accompany Buhari to the US.

The man is a convicted felon and you can ask him to dare sue me to court over that statement.

Tinubu is a convicted felon.

This is what amala sophisticated tribalistic politicking has gotten you suffersicated rats in the 21st century; a drug dealer as your defacto political head who convinced you fools to vote a despotic sectional bigoted illiterate boko.

Yeye
no wonder that rotton fish never ever follow Buhari travel to US, yet his people call and praise him the most intelligent political mathematician. Nigeria is zoo. Kanu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by Sheikwonder(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Have you ever heard of double jeopardy?
It means you cannot be tried twice for the same offence - Tinubu was lucky somebody made a mistake; too bad you can't bring him back again; but the same cannot be said for Saraki.

I was just about to talk about the double jeopardy principle until you brought it up.

You smart bro...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by Sant1m: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

The Tajus can only refer to ibo as if I am ibo this proves how myopically silly and tribal they are.

Tinubu remains a fraud.

His name, ancestry, Lagos state claim, academic and democratic claims are all frauds.

Sometimes I am tempted to believe he is the child of lucifer himself.

I don't blame the criminal convict it is the fools that made him king I pity.
Tinubu is a man that has done for the Yoruba what no IBO politician has done for the IBos. if only ibos had a Tinubu today Apga would ve been a force . until then ibos will keep loking up to I jaws for inspiration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by DIFY20(f): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
tinubu drug lord he should be jailed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by anonimi: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
You are a hypocrite when you rush to stone saraki but forget the bastard that you worship has already been implicated on the same offence and that his acquittal has summarily been thrown out.

When Tinubu is rightfully re-arraigned before the CCT clowns like you will be the first hypocrites in line shouting political witch hunting.

Ode

Just as they did in 2011.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/530451_tinubu_jpgf761de4cf3f5f937f0386517bfb64644

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030416_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by Sant1m: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
I made a thread here that killed falana's nomination for CJN.

I know Buhari's sycophants in Aso Rock visit nairaland daily and I know they will tell their king to use the CCT trial of saraki to reopen Tinubu's case file and thus silence him forever.

Shehu tell your baba this is a once in a life time opportunity to address the Tinubu question once and for all and also portray his corruption war as not being partisan and partial.
Buhari needs Tinubu more than you think and he is no fool to grant PDP their wish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by notoriousbabe: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sant1m:
Tinubu is a man that has done for the Yoruba what no IBO politician has done for the IBos. if only ibos had a Tinubu today Apga would ve been a force . until then ibos will keep loking up to I jaws for inspiration.
shocked shocked shocked ye mo gbe
Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by saintmark88(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
@OP, who will throw out this govt in 2019, u r living in fantasy world, it will shock u to know the number of south south indegenes Tht support this govt not to tlk of southwest, combined with d North East, Central and West, I wonder if only d SE votes can give ur dead PDP party d votes needed for booting out this govt, if u want to rip d south south electns n d South east, it will interest u to know tht d North can rig better

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by bobosh02(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

Show us proof and stop ranting. Pained fellow from pained tribe
he is frm d sad east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by snoopdg(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
I feel the guy behind this topic lost so much when GEJ lost at the polls, or his house just got burnt or saraki is closing down a business where he works and life will grind to a halt for him and dependants because the tone of this write up shows agony, rage and rants that may lead to shock. This guy is very bitter at tinubu to whom you are an infinitesimal speck of dust, he doesn't know you exist and will what you said about him makes him who he is today.

Let saraki use his legal stunts to pull through this trying times, it will be there for him in history, stop crying for him or go bear the heavy cross with him, saraki is fine and his kids and family are OK, pray for your life and family, igbos are good in business but this case of saraki has brought up so many crying igbo youths and it's funny to me, could it be for the love of this country, cry for kanu, he's your kinsman.

In law, a person cannot be tried for the same offence twice, so stop hoping ccb/cct will invite tinubu again,.

Political comedians, guys like you make me cool off, I laugh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by bobosh02(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
I made a thread here that killed falana's nomination for CJN.

I know Buhari's sycophants in Aso Rock visit nairaland daily and I know they will tell their king to use the CCT trial of saraki to reopen Tinubu's case file and thus silence him forever.

Shehu tell your baba this is a once in a life time opportunity to address the Tinubu question once and for all and also portray his corruption war as not being partisan and partial.
empty barrel,kip making noise

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by Abeyjide: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
we don hear una.enough is enough on this issue.
Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by prinsam30: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Children now create threads on NL.

and at such making FP
Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Comedians
Re: Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu by ceemere: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Tinubu pleaded no contest to money laundry charges believed to be proceeds from illicit drug dealing before a US federal district circuit judge and was summarily convicted and a sentence pronounced on him.

The sentence did not carry a jail term as Tinubu cut a deal with the D.A's office to snitch on his fellow co defendants who I might add are still rotting away in a federal maximum prison.

This is why since the amended US immigration law as at 2013 signed by Obama was passed which prohibits convicted felons like Bola and Remi Tinubu from re-entry into the US, Tinubu has not visited the US since his well published attendance at the Democratic convention.

This is why you never saw Tinubu accompany Buhari to the US.

The man is a convicted felon and you can ask him to dare sue me to court over that statement.

Tinubu is a convicted felon.

This is what amala sophisticated tribalistic politicking has gotten you suffersicated rats in the 21st century; a drug dealer as your defacto political head who convinced you fools to vote a despotic sectional bigoted illiterate boko.

Yeye
lolz this counter attack brings back good old memories like Mortal Kombat. After reading this reply I was like: FINISH HIM!! grin . Choii guy abeg take am easy on the dude, u just killed him with a flawless victory. Abeg someone should get this guy one crate of ice cold Orijin with 50 litres of Fuel biko

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari / PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) / Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.