Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey (54816 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Dollyak(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Fair play on the election narratives.

1. However, to suggest you were solely responsible for making Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa is what I call dishonesty. It is well known that Nigerian economy-gdp was massively under estimated so the new estimation was just a confirmation of well known fact and has nothing to do with your policy.

2. Making dangote the richest man I'm Africa is now an achievement? Gosh.
Couldn't even list a proper achievement.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Babyphinas(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Forever in d hearts of Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by naijaboy756: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2016
modath:
The Nigeria must have been referring to exists only in his imagination or as narrated to him by the NOIs, Clarks, FFKs, Okupes, etc..

He couldn't have been referring to the Lord Lugard/Flora Shaw amalgamated contraption. cheesy cheesy

Dear Jonathanians this is a beautiful car, kindly take it for a spin since y'all like paper transformation! wink
sumone mentioned say u dull. I just confirmed it to be true

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by AyakaDunukofia: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2016
Good
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by jogojogo: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2016
gunuvi:
God bless you sir. Zombies are in power now and as their trademark, they are completely confused. We miss you sir.

But why is he now talking to us from outside the Country as PMB does?
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by tpiah11: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2016
jogojogo:

Because Nigerians are outside the country.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by jogojogo: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2016
Babyphinas:
Forever in d hearts of Nigerians

Are you joking or for real?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by back2sender: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Jona you are a failure and a disaster. Na mayor, common local govt Chairman you dey go reel out false information. The worst Nigeria president till date, even abacha was a saint where you are

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by AyakaDunukofia: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2016
To the contrary, the first thing the Daura idiiot did was to appoint a fellow blood sucker to man the so called Inec.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Lexusgs430: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Dasuki is also his legacy!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2016
eleojo23:
I doubt if Bubu will be able to maintain GEJ's legacy in the area of free and fair elections.
He has started with a lot of inconclusive elections already.
infact my brother! Even ward election now must be 1st inconclusive. To apoint class rep in school now must be inconclusive under buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by goodvision12(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2016
TedBaker:
Cherre kam bia
OTURUGBEKE!
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Babyphinas(f): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Don't tell me u are not missing him
jogojogo:

Are you joking or for real?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Dalexicographer(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
We are missing u oo GEJ the zombies have wrecked havoc in dis country seriously.
God bless u.
Amen

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by anonimi: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Kainene77:
One question Mr Ex-President, where is the money that was made when the economy was booming? Where are the savings that would help Nigeria and Nigerians make it through the rainy days?

Why did other governments build up reserves, why didn't you?

I am not sure who is more clueless, you or Buhari but you have this in common, cluelessness.

Below is for your information and education.

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 NOVEMBER 2013

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by odehman: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2016
mankan2k7:
Pls come and rescue us from this hardship. We are very sorry for taking such a nasty decision to vote u out.
The zombies are so sorry
The wailers are remorseful

The dullard is super clueless

The only consolation I have is that I voted for transformation
omo na mental case

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by goodvision12(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2016
You left an indelible legacy on the threshold of history.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by odehman: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2016
BADNEAT:
The truth will prevail...by 2018...zombies must hv starved to death
omo na mental case
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by emmasege: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2016
Kainene77:
One question Mr Ex-President, where is the money that was made when the economy was booming? Where are the savings that would help Nigeria and Nigerians make it through the rainy days?

Why did other governments build up reserves, why didn't you?

I am not sure who is more clueless, you or Buhari but you have this in common, cluelessness.
You may direct your question to Fashola & Amaechi (your current ministers and then leading figures amongst the gangsters parading themselves as governors). They may wish to tell you the role they played in ensuring that the excesses were shared among the tiers of Government, even when Iweala warned against such. As usual, your type will always blame GEJ for everything, even for the polluted air in your community.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2016
posterity is already judging you right sir. may your days be long. i must point out the fact that you committed some fundamental official blunders while in office, its bound to happened cos that presidential seat is da most hottest seat in the world. you came, saw and conquered. you are a living HERO. God bless you ur excellency.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Firefire(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh Jesus, why is Jonathan just too slow? how is the increase in wealth of Dangote an achievement? I mean so Mexican President would be listing Carlos Slim as his legacy or USA would list Bill Gate? Damn even Obama won't list Mark Zukerburg.

I am proudly PDP to the bones but With due respect to Jonathan, his achievement is FOI law, road construction/upgrade and Phone call. Shikena!!!

This doesn't mean that the present occupants of government offices are anyway better.

Government policy that does not favor her indigenous company is worthless.

Compare GEJ policies of promoting made in Nigeria and ensuring all his children remain in Nigerian schools and the "Super Clueless" president who is selling Nigeria wholesale to China and his children flying 1st Class to the UK.

Making a real business man super rich is better than selling your people as a cheap labor.

Is that not worth being credited ?

May God continue to bless Dr. Goodluck Jonathan,

Oh Nigeria, may your deliverance from your stupidity come quickly, may the heavens rise to deliver you from the coven of APC witchcraft.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by anonimi: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2016

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by wristbangle: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2016
I know that if GEJ wants to contest for 2019 presidential elections, some people will still vote him.

The only positive thing I can say about GEJ is that he aCcepted last year's defeat.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2016
jogojogo:

Was he talking to you?, or is he the acting president

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by homosapien(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2016
mankan2k7:
Pls come and rescue us from this hardship. We are very sorry for taking such a nasty decision to vote u out.
The zombies are so sorry
The wailers are remorseful

The dullard is super clueless

The only consolation I have is that I voted for transformation

You probably mean, he should rescue you and your family hardship.

Next time, learn to personlize things instead of generalization.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Babyphinas(f): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Ambassador of peace

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Yello1(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2016
U need not count it jona cos we know dem all.during ur time self rain dey fall steady but nw nobe only patrol no dey even rain scarce naa soo so heat nwwwooo

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by habsydiamond(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Mr Do as u please. Which legacy u dey talk about. No be under ur nose dasuki take turn ammunitions deal money to offering. Arrange ursef. abegi

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Pavarottii(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
GEJ we so miss you .

Any other candidate aside GEJ in 2019 is an exercise in futility to Me.

God bless you GEJ..
The bolded there, cut straight into my veins. U are very right my brother.

God bless you.
God bless GEJ.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by 9jatatafo(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2016
And the chief of the Fulani herdsmen has let his fellow cattle rearers loose by killing and kidnapping people. He once said if he looses an election the dog and te baboon will bath in blood and we have blood bath everywhere now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by tpiah11: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
that presidential seat is da most hottest seat in the world.

Hm
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by wink2015(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2016
[size=18pt]What type of legacies are you talking about? In Bayelsa state, civil service have not been paid for close to 6 months. You left the federal government economy in comatose with no money in the treasury.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / Endsars: Desmond Elliot Condemns Social Media, Blasts Celebrities, Influencers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.