Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1193 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by seanery: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: . by Thylord(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
I dont have anything to say my brother.just follow your heart.
Re: . by sinaj(f): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Just pray ur family accepts her coz it's nt easy getting married to a single mother.
Re: . by halfricanadian(f): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dont think for any one till you hear their response

Sometimes you just have wait to hear their response ok
Re: . by Freshboi: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bro, don't marry a single mother. This might sound insensitive.. but it is the truth. At this stage, she is looking for a financial pillar. The financial and emotional burden to raise a child as a single parent is challenging. If she were so 'good', she should have been off the market. Abi I lie?
Re: . by EgusiSoup: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
seanery:
Am in total confusion as I write.
I have a gal that is Head over heal for me...(The Love no be shere shere)
The problem here is that She already has a child with Her then boyfriend that cheated on her with her Bestfriend.
On the day we were to kick start on our lovery, she told me vehemently about the child She was having.
I love the gal, but not as same level as She reciprocate it to me.
The problem now are my people...; am soo damn sure my people will never accept the notion of me marrying a single mother.
I stay in the same state where She stays....; by November this year i'L be going back to Lagos to pay my people a visit..; and She's apting to go with me.
Pls Guys.., i need your SAY over dis..., cus am too nice and a right guy for any gal, to end up with a gal like dis.

You has yourselve to blame undecided

Why did you vote APC?
Re: . by juliusocean(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
only u waka go tell Ur pple wetin dey sup so incase u can save the girl that embarrassment... and from the way you sound she's the one pulling you into all this?or am I missing sumtin
Re: . by Olasco93: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
seanery:

...cus am too nice and a right guy for any gal, to end up with a gal like dis.
Re: . by austine4real(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
We'r in d same shoe sef this one av choked me wt luv oo & she's the clingy type.

Atimes we need to defined what we'r looking for.
Re: . by samsam2019: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Freshboi:
Bro, don't marry a single mother. This might sound insensitive.. but it is the truth. At this stage, she is looking for a financial pillar. The financial and emotional burden to raise a child as a single parent is challenging. If she were so 'good', she should have been off the market. Abi I lie?
your comment is quite pathetic

Not every lady wants your money. I'm saying this as a married man to a very responsible wife.

Perhaps you're not responsible your to attract responsible women
Re: . by Category1: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
[size=15pt]i personally see nothing wrong in this, but trust African parents na, their own dey dem head.

One of tuface babe that got 3 children for him, didn't she get married to another man?
[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
seanery:
The problem here is that She already has a child with Her then boyfriend that cheated on her with her Bestfriend.
On the day we were to kick start on our lovery, she told me vehemently about the child She was having.
The problem now are my people...; am soo damn sure my people will never accept the notion of me marrying a single mother.
I stay in the same state where She stays....; by November this year i'L be going back to Lagos to pay my people a visit..; and She's apting to go with me.
Pls Guys.., i need your SAY over dis..., cus am too nice and a right guy for any gal, to end up with a gal like dis.
pls let her be, a more matured guy that knows what true love is will marry her.
Re: . by 4C2215131: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
seanery:

You're too nice to end up with a girl like this abi?

You don't need our opinion Mr. Too Nice, please leave the poor girl alone. She'll cry for a while but in time someone who doesn't consider himself 'too nice' will come for her.

Too nice my foot!
Re: . by queencalipso(f): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Freshboi:

what makes you think she is after his money, if at all he has money? what if she is the financial pillar her self? the way some people reason at times.
op it is not out of place for a single mum to find love; if u feel you can't marry her pls let her be, someone who will; will eventually come.
Re: . by queencalipso(f): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
4C2215131:

You're too nice to end up with a girl like this abi?

You don't need our opinion Mr. Too Nice, please leave the poor girl alone. She'll cry for a while but in time someone who doesn't consider himself 'too nice' will come for her.

Too nice my foot!

Abi ooo! my brother.
he already have the answer he seek within him yet he came here to disturb us.

he's just looking for opinions that matches his to make himself feel better.
Re: . by latinoKingdom(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
seanery:
how can you be sure of what you never try?? Bro you have to tell them about her, having a child isn't an illness

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Does She Mean? / Am In Love / Nairalanders Pre-wedding And Wedding Pic***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.