Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles (2649 Views)

Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. / Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles by IJOBA2: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
tit:

this drunkard willie is taxing the poor hardworking people of anambra to death!
this 36 billion naira some of you are salivating to eat will come from the pockets and bras of tray carrying street hawkers, women petty traders and fish mongers.
after embezzling all the state's federal allocation, the drunkard willie has fixed his eyes on robbing the poor masses of his state!
TALO ELEYI
Re: FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles by AtlanticBreeze: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ariani:
[s]Well, Obiano seem to be borrowing fast and furiously, the debt profile of Anambra is rising fast and furiously too. It's good to want beautiful infrastructures, but it's wise for one to live within one's means, Cross River is a case study.

[b] Obi was frugal and lived within the limits of the state resources, he was a realist and an administrator.[/b]Obi better management is the only reason Obiano seem to be doing wonders now. He didn't inherit crumbling debt from Obi.

Obiano seem to be too extravagant, it's all good if Anambra gets infrastructural uplift, but debt repayment is a painful thing to leave for a successor[/s].
obi was just a propagandist. He claimed he was saving money for the state. How can you save money for the state when infrastructure and social amenities is lacking. When there is insecurity, hunger and unemployment in the state. Obiano is a better administrator and a technocrat. He came and saw the need to boost the IGR and stop relying solely on FG allocations every month like obi. Assuming obi was still governor today, Anambra would have been among states not paying salaries because of the serious drop in FG allocations. Obi has no business being in politics.
Re: FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles by Caseless: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amanwulu1:
u supported ngige. Right?
yes!
Re: FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles by londoner: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2016
Ugonnax:

No....all states cannot follow suit because all men are not created equal. Just as the Germans are more successful than their neighbors, Jews to their neighbors, so shall Igbos be to Yorubas and Hausas perpetually. No amount of envy, hate can change this...even if a yoruba or Hausa steals 900 billion, gets phd, work sun up to sun down, he can never be like Igbos...why? All men are not created equal!

You mean just like the Igbos are not equal to people from Calabar and Akwa Ibom in road construction and quality finishes?

Obaino is just ONE governor and the other Igbo states are yet to follow his suit so the other states I speak of that should be doing this includes the other IGBO states.

That tribalist nonsense will never find my support. I am proudly African, proudly NIGERIAN and proudly Igbo so...... BYE FELICIA.

2 Likes

Re: FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles by kettykin: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2016
kayfra:

And when you are this boastful, what do you want an Ogun state indigene to do when they increased their IGR close to 50%?

Smh. Lolz. Hopeless case.

Ogun igr is 99% from foreign investors while Anambra igr is 99% indigenous. That is the difference and why there is chest beating

1 Like

Re: FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles by Silentmind(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2016
kettykin:

Ogun igr is 99% from foreign investors while Anambra igr is 99% indigenous. That is the difference and why there is chest beating
You are right but the chest beating by the guy is too local and will not benefit anyone.
Re: FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles by 2sexycom(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2016
londoner:

You mean just like the Igbos are not equal to people from Calabar and Akwa Ibom in road construction and quality finishes?

Obaino is just ONE governor and the other Igbo states are yet to follow his suit so the other states I speak of that should be doing this includes the other IGBO states.

That tribalist nonsense will never find my support. I am proudly African, proudly NIGERIAN and proudly Igbo so...... BYE FELICIA.
ThANK you bro. That handle was on another thread same day I commented her and spewed same ethnic bigotry.
Re: FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles by kayfra: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
kettykin:

Orifice statistics. Odikwa risky
Re: FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles by londoner: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
2sexycom:
ThANK you bro. That handle was on another thread same day I commented her and spewed same ethnic bigotry.

I'm a sis BTW and anytime we see this nonsense we must check it. If we don't some people will remain deluded.

A Nigeria based on strong regions living up to their potential is the real promised land IMO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jammeh: The Deal Nigeria’s Jonathan Could Have Signed Before Conceding Defeat! / Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO / See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.