Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (49999 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Themandator: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:
Mine is Bishop David Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland. Do you know Y? grin

When Jonathan - the ineffectual buffoon visited him on January 25, 2015; he said - we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you grin

Yes - you guessed right! Papa Oyedepo has since pocketed the keys to the gate of hell - after Buhari won the election for fear of being bundled into the EFCC or DSS dungeon cheesy

Whether the ineffectual buffoon is still in touch with Papa Oyedepo or not is what I cannot say grin

Swear that Bishop Oyedepo mentioned or made any statement like you wrote here.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by damola14(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tunchi101:
Mine is Pastor Sam Adeyemi smiley
im a muslim though, really he's a very good motivator i like him
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by BlackHummer(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
defemidefemi:
I was priviledg to have 3 of his messages that are lovely. thanks for directing me to where I can get more of his sermons now. if I may ask do you know where I can download pastor Adeboye (rccg) messages?

Well, Adeboye's messages are mostly available on CDs or you could meet any rccg youth fellowship president at any of their branches. However, a lot of his messages are available on you tube. You could check them out. But I can guarantee you that by the time you listen to Selman's messages, you might not want to look elsewhere again. It is so rich, balanced and addictive
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ukwandu(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
I love listening to : apostle Joshua selman(ENI) bishop David oyedepo (winners) Evang umai ukpai

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by justwise(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
nefertitiram:

Bros! You sef de here! Lolz @ ur answer
grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by afanide: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
2kris:
the kings highway universal pastor innocent jos plateau state nigeria

You're there...

Innocent Minds Bible Show........

You must be a Jossite
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by adedayoadedeji(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:
Mine is Bishop David Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland. Do you know Y? grin

When Jonathan - the ineffectual buffoon visited him on January 25, 2015; he said - we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you grin

Yes - you guessed right! Papa Oyedepo has since pocketed the keys to the gate of hell - after Buhari won the election for fear of being bundled into the EFCC or DSS dungeon cheesy

Whether the ineffectual buffoon is still in touch with Papa Oyedepo or not is what I cannot say grin

you must be high on cheap crack. did you verify he said that or u just using stupid "dem say,dem say". pls be sure before you type rubbish next tym.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by sampariwa(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
My pastor is Rev Fr Chinedu Achusim..... Saintly ptriest... Notin lik offering or preaching 4 wealth..... Only way 2 holiness.... If u hear his talk.... U do not change..... It means heaven is not 4 u.... He sacrifice his motor 4 work of God nd buy keke motor 4 his service..... He gives tins witout money even books he writes
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by gibcosking(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rev. David Maskey
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by JewelRegi(f): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tunchi101:

Apostle G.D Numbere
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by TessaJ: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
domopps:

Dude work on how to make your country and family proud too!

The two people mention above are history on their own whether you like it or not!

I am a strong winners member, I support Buhari like no other leader and I was also in church when Jonathan came to winners! There was nothing like this propaganda but no matter how hard you try to convince people experience has thought me that people only hear what they choose to hear!

And the big question here for you is that. Are you making your family and your dear country proud or you are part of the team that blame government, system and things happening around for your personal inefficient?

Plus stop derailing the thread!

Cheeeeers
GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by fabfunmi(f): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
prophet samson ayorinde......
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by youngpresidooo: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
surestakes:

Not true. I remember hearing different pastors saying "if you do not give your tithes and offerings you are stealing from the lord" and "if you do not give to God he will not bless you"

Need videos?

undecided
are they lying read mal 3:8-10
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by surestakes: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
youngpresidooo:

Malachi 3:8-10New International Version (NIV)

8 “Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me.

“But you ask, ‘How are we robbing you?’

“In tithes and offerings. 9 You are under a curse—your whole nation—because you are robbing me. 10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

Interesting

undecided
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by EmperorMGI: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

It is your entire generation & family tree that will be wasted & stagnated & cursed for life!
E pain am oo grin
Zoharariel:

It is your entire generation & family tree that will be wasted & stagnated & cursed for life!
E pain am oo...Lol
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by TheFLIRT(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
None. They're all thieves
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by mutualrespect(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Tune Bakare

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Ayaerin1: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
ajoskele:
Pastor Keu!
yes pastor keu lol
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by MASTERCC: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine is
Bro. Akani gbile
Pst lazarus mouka
Pst w f kumuyi. As far as Nigeria is concern.
BUT when you check LIKES & SHAKE HERE,
Bro gbile Akani (wins)

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by defemidefemi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

Well, Adeboye's messages are mostly available on CDs or you could meet any rccg youth fellowship president at any of their branches. However, a lot of his messages are available on you tube. You could check them out. But I can guarantee you that by the time you listen to Selman's messages, you might not want to look elsewhere again. It is so rich, balanced and addictive
thanks for the info. kidly give me the full site of 4share is it www.4share.com?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by BlackHummer(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
defemidefemi:
thanks for the info. kidly give me the full site of 4share is it www.4share.com?

http://search.4shared.securebits.org/q/1/Apostle?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by thespokenword: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
PST Sola Kolade of Vine Branch Ministries, Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by lightofjoy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
For the undiluted relationship with God and unadultrated spoken word of God;
Bishop Felix Adejumo and
Dr. Mrs. Funke Felix Adejumo, both of Agape Christian Assembly.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by wordfare77(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Here comes bishop Noel Jones ...I am yet to see a preacher like him...he starts gently and then you start feeling the anointing increasing as his voice changes ...I call him the pastor's pastor
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by bxcode(m): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine is Andrew Wommack. His teachings is so so simplified and profound that you can listen to it week in week out.
God is a good God.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by greatseed: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tunchi101:
You are too correct bro---u get eeyes! And also pastor Adeboye.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nweike1: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
DR D.K. OLUKOYA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by bxcode(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
youngpresidooo:
They are not lying but read Galatians 3:13 & 3:10. We have been redeemed from the curse of the law.
We don't tithe to please God or to pay off God and be free from the curse as if God is a territorial God father who we must pay allegiance to or be cursed, we ought to do it out of a sense of appreciation and heart of love towards God. Your heart condition for your giving is much more important than the gift.
Remember even if you give your body to be burned without the love of Christ as the motivation, it profits you absolutely nothing.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by youngruler(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chris oyakhilome all the way

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Chrixtopha(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
am a catholic but likes hearing Adeboye and Chris oyakilomi preach
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by chiefolododo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
WF KUMUYI

JOHN HAGEE

T.D JAKES

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.