Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (50017 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Itannooluwa:
I pity u
I pity your v.agina. Do you keep pubic hair? Yummy! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Themandator:

Swear that Bishop Oyedepo mentioned or made any statement like you wrote here.

I swear to Obatala, Ogun Lakaye Oshimale & Eshu Laalu Ogirioko that Bishop David Oyedepo a.k.a Abijawara of Canaanland is a fraudulent MOG & is only called by his stomach. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by lekanjohn(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr. Olukoya of MFM is da bomb !

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by mizthorlu(f): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Osu175:
Mine is Apostle Joshua selman of ENI samaru zaria, kaduna state and prophet Urbert Angel

prophet urbert and Beverly Angel, they really dissect the word of God(do you know the channel I can view them? I lost track of the aiidy).... I'd go for Matthew ashimolowo of kicc
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Janelle07(f): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor W.F KUMUYI ...you guys need to listen to one of his message
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by froshman(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
I used to like pastor Chris's messages but Apostle suleman is my pastor!! he's practical
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ProfGday(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
BISHOP ABIOYE AND DR DK OLUKOYA(MFM G.O) these two have the dynamism a man of God must possesed in terms of message delivery not like most of these so called "boasters cum fraudsters" dat we worshiped in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by blackfase(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tunde Bakare...
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Itannooluwa(f): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

I pity your v.agina. Do you keep pubic hair? Yummy! grin
we knw pple like u....wats as v.agina gt to do wif u insultn a man of God
Well u jst showed hw deprived nd re.tarded u r....goan ask ur sister d silly question u asked above
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Egbokom: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Sarah Omakwu of family worship centre

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Sollykay41(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
mizthorlu:

prophet urbert and Beverly Angel, they really dissect the word of God(do you know the channel I can view them? I lost track of the aiidy).... I'd go for Matthew ashimolowo of kicc
Miracle tv channel on mytv decoder
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Osu175(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
mizthorlu:

Miracle t.v

I could bet you,if you listen to Apostle joshua selman, you hardly go to church again cos thats what I suffered then. He ll show you spiritual mistries in the bible that will activate plenty things that christians dont know about.

Both of them have alot in common; voice, young etc
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by funkymatics(f): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
topstar80:
Apostle Joshua selman!...he likes building capacity...

confirm
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by lekanjohn(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr. Olukoya of MFM is da bomb !

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by lifted88: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine is Pst. EA ADEBOYE

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by gbenga2de: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr Daniel kolawole olukoya

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by opisco98(f): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dexter akin alamu and pastor same adeyemi
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by 2SWT(f): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bishop David Ibeoyome

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by amerlino(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
just an observer

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by christabell18(f): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
adeboye
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Okwyjesus(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
domopps:
Bishop David o Oyedepo

Cheers

Am of Redeemed but Oyedepo's preaching turns me on!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by mandarin: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
God have given different gifts to different people and its the same God. You can make assertions on those called if God to deliver His messages to u, that however doesn't make the messenger better than another messenger who was sent to sing.
You see, its difficult to clarify and your clarification on how pastors preach can be influenced by what u like to hear, your lifestyle and what u look up to.
In my little sojourn I can mention some I've heard:
1. Analyzing the Word with almost care to impact maximum knowledge: W.F Kumuyi, Gbile Akanni
2. Prophetic utterances and Words of knowledge : E.AAdeboye, D.K Olukoya
3. Divine leadership and lifestyle building: Sam Adeyemi, David Oyedepo, Munroe
And so on and on, these are parts of d body of Christ and everyone is performing his functions, then u, what are u doing that we can't be mentioning your name?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by kulrunsman79(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
My best amongst all Bro. Moses Alu pastor of Bride Assembly.
Real end time preacher of the undiluted word
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by joy4fa: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
pst wisdom onyebuchi of royal priesthood church ww.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
sonofmercy2000:
Prophet TB Joshua, Joseph Prince and Joel Osteen
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by JustOzito(f): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tunchi101:
Mine is Pastor Sam Adeyemi smiley
I can spend the whole of my day listening to him. very simple and always on point

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
aguiyi2:
Prophet TB Joshua, he says it as it is.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Wizkoko(m): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2016
David Ibiyeomie
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ebuka10box(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Pastor David ibiyeomie #number 1
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Meziem1010(m): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Pls listen to pastor Moses Alu of Bride Assembly church and you wont regret you did
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Afoskalex(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2016
When you are looking for the man of God that critically analyse and dissect the word of God I give it to pastor W f Kumuyi
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by DIVINE78: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Pastor E A Adeboye.
Pastor Mensal Otabil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.