Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (49930 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by opianoay(m): 1:18am On Apr 25, 2016
i'll go with pastor chris,and pastor timi omotosho
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ola2006: 2:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Pastor Femi Olagunju Springforth Glory International, Abuja.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by aigboeben(m): 3:52am On Apr 25, 2016
Why do we grade them? I see sentiment in a number of posts.All genuine servant of God are instrumentin the hands of God.Ihe Holy Spirit is the preacher while the pastors are the vessels

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by AmordeDios: 5:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Ravi Zacharias, Joseph Prince, Paul adefarasin, Tunde bakari and of cos Poju oyemade....
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by orunto27: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2016
Check your Dictionary. Pastor is purely anglican, neither penticoustal nor Roman Catholic. And it means Manager of Messages and Systems in a Parish. Our Daily Bread fits perfectly for it's a Message and System managed, produced and distributed through Our Daily Bread-The Manager. English language is very practical.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by MallamYahaya(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2016
steph2sweet:
Who else but Apostle Johnson Suleiman. He is grace himself.

I love Apostle Suleiman too. But note this. He is not grace. Only Jesus is grace. This attitude of 'celebrating grace' in OFM is hero worship. We must be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by yvonneG: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by chinedumo(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2016
Adazlolly:
I have listened to most, if not all (popular preachers) of the word, but I have never seen any who surpasses him, in terms of intelligently piecing and passing the word, though I am not a member of his church and will never be, but when it comes to 'TEACHING' the word of God as recorded in the Holy book, bible, I remove cap for pastor Chris Oyakilome, just get one of his messages, listen freely with an open mind to the end, compare with your own Go even, then come tell us the truth.

I like him too. But why won't you ever be a member? I am curious.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Duru009(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Dr Isaiah wealth.

Gospel Pillars Ministry, Ikeja

aka Gtan

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ucsylviaoks: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2016
many ppl dont seem to understand wat celebrating grace means. it dosent mean celebrating any man but rather celebrating the grace of God at work in the ministry. without the grace of God nothing can be done. papa has explained ds before.
MallamYahaya:

I love Apostle Suleiman too. But note this. He is not grace. Only Jesus is grace. This attitude of 'celebrating grace' in OFM is hero worship. We must be careful.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Thomanad(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Dr. D.K. OLUKOYA of MFM

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by larimo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Favourite pastor? The gifts upon genuine men of God are not the same. We may love one for the message he preaches in a time of our lives and love another at another point. We may love one because he carries the sam gift as ours, etc. Let's stop breeding division in the church.

Apostle Peter warned us about this. Some claimed to belong to Paul, others to Apollos, others to Peter! Desire the truth and thats enough. Let the message not seek to appeal to our emotions, but let it be the truth and only the truth.

Let us encourage our leaders in the faith and not choose one over the other.

Its a heavenly race and not a message contest

The Bible revealed through the Holy Spirit to Brother X or Y or Z, remains the best!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by LUSTY1759(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pastor Yemi Oyenubi of the saviours intenational Ministries port Harcourt Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by NigerianHowTo: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rev. George Adegboye of Rhema Chapel... God increase his anointing.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by scana042: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
mine PST JP NDUKWE
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by creepsyme(f): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bro Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Themandator: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Zoharariel:

I swear to Obatala, Ogun Lakaye Oshimale & Eshu Laalu Ogirioko that Bishop David Oyedepo a.k.a Abijawara of Canaanland is a fraudulent MOG & is only called by his stomach. grin

Alright. If he is fraudulent let the ager of God be perpetually uponupon his entire household but if he is genuine let the wrath of God never eave your entire household... Say amen... Support your conviction
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Abalado(f): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
How i wish you people can mk it down to akungba akoko,in ondo state of nigeria.and meet with a prophet thr,u wil knw dt truly prophet Femi Olobatoke speak n preach d gospel of God...CANNAN APOSTOLIC CHURCH..aka,UNITED..,one God,one Family ALEX
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Abalado(f): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Themandator:

Alright. If he is fraudulent let the ager of God be perpetually uponupon his entire household but if he is genuine let the wrath of God never eave your entire household... Say amen... Support your conviction
Themandator:

Themandator:

dnt fight for him,let God fight 4Himsf,ok?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by miss2895(f): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlackHummer:

You need to hear Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia. Look for his messages on 4shared and thank me later

#Modified
Find relevant links below:

http://search.4shared.securebits.org/q/1/Apostle?locale=en

https://m.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/

I dont know how to express my God bless you. personally i dont hav favourite becos each preacher to me holds a spot that no other preacher can feel but Apostle Joshua Selman is jst sent from Heaven with a message that must be heard by our generation. He is so balanced, i jst love his teachings.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
chinedumo:

I like him too. But why won't you ever be a member? I am curious.
Personal reasons, nothing much really.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by BlackHummer(m): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
miss2895:

I dont know how to express my God bless you. personally i dont hav favourite becos each preacher to me holds a spot that no other preacher can feel but Apostle Joshua Selman is jst sent from Heaven with a message that must be heard by our generation. He is so balanced, i jst love his teachings.

Exactly. God is using him mightily.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by dj5naira(m): 3:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Question of the hour.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2016
BlackHummer:

You need to hear Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia. Look for his messages on 4shared and thank me later

#Modified
Find relevant links below:

http://search.4shared.securebits.org/q/1/Apostle?locale=en

https://m.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/

Seconded, He is into capacity building, especially young people.. When he preaches, he will impact into you spiritual hunger...

I dont know why.... he is so bless.... but now i know why

He brings the message of the Holy Ghost in its simplest form..... that Koinonia, a participation

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Amberon11: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2016
so you don't like him again?
Judolisco:
I love his preaching 2 until I read more about him I mean John hagee
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by promise101: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Amberon11:
Why will he like him, where he is preaching lordship salvation, dual covenant. What a heresy!!!!!

Talking things out of the scriptures!

saying that the jews don't need Jesus to make heaven. I ask again, what a heresy?

When jesus said something like "I am the only way to heaven" who was he talking to when he made that statement? Who is it not the jews? Yet, he is contradicting the bible.

Giving the jew who has kept on REJECTING christ as their saviour, praise. And supporting them, at the same talking against the arabs who don't believe in Jesus.

Saying we owe thanks to the jews, while the bible made it clear that IN CHRIST, there is NO jew, NO gentile, rather we are one called NEW CREATION.

Please, what is the difference between those arabs who don't follow Jesus and jews who are still rejecting Jesus who they murdered 2000yrs ago as their saviour and are FOLLISHLY still waiting for their saviour to come?

And I can tell you that the Jews of today are SO FILLED with pride, 100 times the way it was in the time of Jesus.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by promise101: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
BlackHummer:

Exactly. God is using him mightily.
He is a good preacher, I call him a pastor of great mysteries!

I love him, the first time I ever heard his preaching in uniben last year, I choke a little. He is awesome by the grace of God.

But, at times he uses OT types and shadows of Jesus to interpret the main substance of Jesus, and that a times makes no relevance of the grace of God shown to mankind at the cross. It is also applicable to many preachers.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Judolisco(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Amberon11:
yes he divorced his first wife dat had two kids for him and remarried
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Amberon: 3:52am On Apr 28, 2016
what?? And I thought he was different. Then I will stop listening to him too.
Judolisco:
yes he divorced his first wife dat had two kids for him and remarried

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by taiwo05(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2016
wow, just listening to Apostle Johnson Suleiman message, it is enough, before u say I do, why great men fall, was fantastic message. salute him
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Iseoluwani: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dr. D. K olukoya
Kenneth Hagin

Apostle Joshua selman

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Koboe(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2016
Duru009:
Dr Isaiah wealth.

Gospel Pillars Ministry, Ikeja

aka Gtan

I love Dr Isaiah Wealth... You just can't listen to his teachings and not be terribly blessed... So clear and undiluted...

Get Dr. Isaiah Wealth messages here HTTP://www.gospelpillarsestore.com

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.