Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths (15897 Views)

Aftermath Of Ondodecides: Wike And Fayose Should Get Ready. / Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by searchng4love: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Ijaya123:
Quite true, the clueless govt of GEJ would have ensure survival for hugging a transformer. Fayose is a tout and a disgrace to modern governance. His likes see him as their hero..

My last response to you: Go and hug a transformer...if you do not like our support for Fayose.... hope you wrote it down.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by Greenback: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

What is wrong with some of you? Fayose is a governor not an ordinary citizen. He must put sentiments and political enmity aside to support the efforts of the current government to get Nigeria out of the economic doldrums we are mired in. It is not done anywhere in the world. Buhari contested an election to be President so that he gets the right to make these sort of decisions on our behalf. Nigerians give him their mandate to do so not fayose.

Who is fayose to then start trying to undermine the official decision of the President of Nigeria and his team that our own people entrusted with the mantel of leadership? Are you saying Fayose is right showing disregard for the official authority of the Presidency that he is duty-bound to respect? Put sentiments and bias aside for a second and you realise you have just spoken in favour of the sort of ugly and disgraceful political lawlessness and gansterism Nigeria should have put behind her by now.

bla bla bla...u apc rascals paved da way,u did it to gej,so why lose sleep and ur hunk heads over fayose?
Do urself a favor n shove ur rants and long bleats of frustration up ur arsse,old man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by deeflamez(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2016
searchng4love:
MY FRIEND you need to shut up. where were you when your satanic sponsors were embarrassing Nigeria all over the world in the guise of opposing GEJ? Where were you when they wrote to the US not to sell arms to Nigeria? And orchestrated the embarrassment of Nigeria in South Africa when we made attempts to purchase arms? Fayose has my unalloyed support, I know him and have been with him. On this APC project he's got my support! PMB/APC is NOT Nigeria.... He swore allegiance to Nigeria not a bunch of misfits in Aso rock. By the way there's no forum like this existent in Ekiti, the APC publicity secretary should try harder with his sitting room conferences. I didn't give and will never give my mandate to Buhari. I have only been quiet because of the VP.

Hear him: "Fayose has my unalloyed support".
Just like a son telling the robber 'you have my support' to burgle my house because I hate my father. Now you have a burgled house, broke Dad, worse condition than it was & a new burgler friend.

Please tell us, how does that make you better off?

We desire a functional Nation yet we take sides with whoever is working against it.

We desire electricity but jubilate when militants blow pipelines.

And whenever we try to be reasonable to make things work, someone is on a revenge mission to destroy again saying "afterall, it was done to the former President"...but guess what, it's the masses that suffer all these collective foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by Ijaya123: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2016
searchng4love:

My last response to you: Go and hug a transformer...if you do not like our support for Fayose.... hope you wrote it down.

Piece of crap.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by caleb404: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

What has 'back fired'? This is why you guys always end up with egg on your faces. You are myopic, cannot stay the course and do not appreciate that no condition is permanent. Nigeria, an oil-dependent mono economy, has it as worse as it can have it because of drastic global fall in the price of oil and the horrible mess the PDP, to include your idol GEJ, left the nation in. That does not mean there is not enough time or determination to turn things around.

It is either a natural pessimist or biased enemy of the APC government who would write off a government that has been in power for a year and inherited the worst global and domestic problem and misfortune any government would be unlucky enough to be saddled with. This is why the government has a mandate of 4 years and not 1. People like you should respect that simply reality.

Pls keep your deluded sermon to yourself. Do i look like one of those that lick kulikuli to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by searchng4love: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2016
LMAO
caleb404:
Pls keep your deluded sermon to yourself. Do u look like one of those that lick kulikuli to you?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by Greenback: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

Thank you. That is my opinion as well. This behaviour exposes Fayose as a tout and gangster who knows nothing about democracy. The APC, as the legitimate ruling Party that won the electoral right to take decisions foe Nigeria, is fully within its right to pursue economic policies it feels will help Nigeria move forward. that is why we all went to the polling booth to cast our vote. Fayose is just showing himself as an uncouth and lawless individual who has no respect for the concept of democratic rule. When someone is the democratically elected President of a country then he has earned the right to make difficult decisions on behalf of the nation no governor has the authority or even political justification to oppose or undermine. Fayose can criticise the loan as many political leaders and opinion group can do but he has no right at all to write China in an effort to undermine the official decision of those elected to rule Nigeria when he is actually only elected to rule Ekiti and should be focusing on that.

as usual bla bla bla of a whining wailer...
Sermon and Lamentations on mount nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by searchng4love: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2016
deeflamez:
Hear him: "Fayose has my unalloyed support". Just like a son telling the robber 'you have my support' to burgle my house because I hate my father. Now you have a burgled house, broke Dad, worse condition than it was & a new burgler friend.

Please tell us, how does that make you better off?We desire a functional Nation yet we take sides with whoever is working against it.We desire electricity but jubilate when militants blow pipelines.And whenever we try to be reasonable to make things work, someone is on a revenge mission to destroy again saying "afterall, it was done to the former President"...but guess what, it's the masses that suffer all these collective foolishness.

You mean you wrote this epistle in response to my five words? Talk about fixation. Now hear this: I am better because I support Fayose now write me another espistle.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2016
DropShot:

Are you in anyway capable of preventing his trial?
He's committed no offence.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by deeflamez(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2016
searchng4love:

You mean you wrote this epistle in response to my five words? Talk about fixation. Now hear this: I am better because I support Fayose now write me another espistle.

If you were smart, you'd realize your support of him or not has not made the country better off. You only feel good about yourself but the topic remains, so does the state of the Nation...but then I only expect the intelligent to see the big picture... Folly may be infectious & gather 'likes', but Intelligence heals the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by DropShot: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2016
angels09:

He's committed no offence.
We will find out at the right time. 2018 is around the corner.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by searchng4love: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2016
deeflamez:
If you were smart, you'd realize your support of him or not has not made the country better off. You only feel good about yourself but the topic remains, so does the state of the Nation...but then I only expect the intelligent to see the big picture... Folly may be infectious & gather 'likes', but Intelligence heals the world.

The intelligent ones know that denying, minimising and blaming all lead to obstructing change... so tell me what was the content of the Chinese agreement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by deeflamez(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2016
searchng4love:

The intelligent ones know that denying, minimising and blaming all lead to obstructing change... so tell me what was the content of the Chinese agreement.

So you were unaware of the contents yet myopically against it? You and your likes need divine help.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by searchng4love: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2016
deeflamez:
So you were unaware of the contents yet myopically against it? You and your likes need divine help.

Why did you people claim a loan, then denied to claim currency swap deal, which you also denied and now we are as well informed as the moment before PMB left the shores of Nigeria.

Govt of blames and denials.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by babajay69: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Na bungalow craze dey worry am. He get nothing upstairs!
The funniest thing is that when they get hold him finally for all of his misdeeds, he will roll on the floor and start to beg.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by yewawa: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Time will tell.......shebi he can talk!.....keep talking!..Long live president Buhari....Long live Nigeria!..Peace.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by gannod(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2016
Karanka:
These youths... Hmmm. When other people are hailing Fayose for having the boldness to stop Buhari and his cohorts from selling off Nigeria,the Ekiti Youths who should know better and be proud of Fayose are cowardly criticizing Fayose just to massage Buhari and northerners' ego. Smh...

it should be Ekiti Apc youths not Ekiti youths. I am from Ekiti and I think highly of Fayose. I wonder where the so-called youths were when Fayemi was busy wasting Ekiti allocation on frivolities,dancing azonto all around town. Were they dead when Apc stalwarts wrote the United states not to sell arms to the then Nigerian government...a ntori oja ja..oja Ni ta lo n ja lehin kunle oun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by kutchs: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

Thank you. That is my opinion as well. This behaviour exposes Fayose as a tout and gangster who knows nothing about democracy. The APC, as the legitimate ruling Party that won the electoral right to take decisions foe Nigeria, is fully within its right to pursue economic policies it feels will help Nigeria move forward. that is why we all went to the polling booth to cast our vote. Fayose is just showing himself as an uncouth and lawless individual who has no respect for the concept of democratic rule. When someone is the democratically elected President of a country then he has earned the right to make difficult decisions on behalf of the nation no governor has the authority or even political justification to oppose or undermine. Fayose can criticise the loan as many political leaders and opinion group can do but he has no right at all to write China in an effort to undermine the official decision of those elected to rule Nigeria when he is actually only elected to rule Ekiti and should be focusing on that.
Point me to the provision of the 1999 Constitution of the FRN that bars Fayose or me from 'undermining' the decision of Buhari. Buhari doesn't own Nigeria, Nigerians do and everyone of them has the right to criticize what he feels isn't right. When Amaechi, Fashola and the APC wrote to the US govt then other time against selling arms to Jonathan's govt, the govt didn't take them to court because it's within their right to do so. I also didn't see where you wrote condemning the letter.

When Buhari made his now infamous statement of attack on boko haram being an attack on the north, I didn't see you condemn him. If that stupid statement isn't an attempt to undermine the govt of Jonathan then I don't know what is.

You should hide your hypocritical head in shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by victorazy(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

What is wrong with some of you? Fayose is a governor not an ordinary citizen. He must put sentiments and political enmity aside to support the efforts of the current government to get Nigeria out of the economic doldrums we are mired in. It is not done anywhere in the world. Buhari contested an election to be President so that he gets the right to make these sort of decisions on our behalf. Nigerians give him their mandate to do so not fayose.

Who is fayose to then start trying to undermine the official decision of the President of Nigeria and his team that our own people entrusted with the mantel of leadership? Are you saying Fayose is right showing disregard for the official authority of the Presidency that he is duty-bound to respect? Put sentiments and bias aside for a second and you realise you have just spoken in favour of the sort of ugly and disgraceful political lawlessness and gansterism Nigeria should have put behind her by now.

Buhari sates the pace!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by goodgate: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Progressive01:
Fayose is simply acting true to type. What do we really expect from a man who:

1. Detained his father's corpse, putting his burial on hold??

2. Told the world his mother's got a leaky bumbum??

That man is a quasi mental patient.
I still find it very hard to understand how Ekiti allowed a tout to govern them.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by goodgate: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Greenback:

bla bla bla...u apc rascals paved da way,u did it to gej,so why lose sleep and ur hunk heads over fayose?
Do urself a favor n shove ur rants and long bleats of frustration up ur arsse,old man..
Stop being IDIOTIC.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by Mendelssohn(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin grin grin
ANTHONY General indeed.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by Greenback: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
goodgate:
Stop being IDIOTIC.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by focus7: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Is good to know is not all Ekiti people that are infected with insanity.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
This is d reason I like yorubas! Still prefer them to any of the other major ethnic group in Nigeria!
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by Babajo82(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
kuuljay:
Even his people are aware of his madness but Wailers call him their die hard hero grin grin grin grin grin
Imagine
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by udatso: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
kutchs:

Point me to the provision of the 1999 Constitution of the FRN that bars Fayose or me from 'undermining' the decision of Buhari. Buhari doesn't own Nigeria, Nigerians do and everyone of them has the right to criticize what he feels isn't right. When Amaechi, Fashola and the APC wrote to the US govt then other time against selling arms to Jonathan's govt, the govt didn't take them to court because it's within their right to do so. I also didn't see where you wrote condemning the letter.

When Buhari made his now infamous statement of attack on boko haram being an attack on the north, I didn't see you condemn him. If that stupid statement isn't an attempt to undermine the govt of Jonathan then I don't know what is.

You should hide your hypocritical head in shame.
Please sir, do you have evidence of this supposedly written letter by Amechi, Fashola and the Apc?
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by udatso: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
udatso:

Please sir, do you have evidence of this supposedly written letter by Amechi, Fashola and the Apc?
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by tarekamos: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:
It seems some Nigerians are just now realising that Fayose has lost it completely. I am personally convinced Fayose has mental 'challenges' but this is Nigeria where occultists, ritualists and killers become governors. Let us all keep watching. What is sure is that Fayose will not see the blow coming when the 'empire strikes back'.

Fayose na human being? I beg just ignore him, the time is coming when he will prostrate to Buhari on TV for all to see. Fayose is not an issue but to wailers from SE /SS, he's their hero. Una go help am beg very soon.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by tarekamos: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Flexherbal:
Leave Fayose, he is a citizen just like you.

You go follow am beg the power that be very soon.
Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
EKITI Kete APC Youth forum!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Has anyone been able to even show the copy of the letter wrote by fayose? Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) / Tonye Princewill: Why I've Refused To Insult Wike / Buhari Appoints Orelope-Adefulire SSA On Sdgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.