Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? (42947 Views)

Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS / Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife - 'why Always Remi Tinubu' / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by loopman: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2016
stoicism:

Brain dread president of your own country and you deify Saraki ? You deserve pity.
The guy Na IPod yoot, anything no matter how senseless against APC, Bubu and Tinubu is welcome, they are the remnants still yet to come to terms with 2015 elections

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Fire15: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2016
Elxandre:
Many Nigerians are shameless hypocrites who have no sense of justice and fairness.

Tinubu got freed for a similar case, but hypocrites are saying Saraki shouldn't be freed for the same wrong doing.
Instead they shower praise on Tinubu and say Saraki should face his own music, when in fairness, Tinubu should be retried since the judge admitted his error in freeing him back then.

Only an idiott wouldn't know that Saraki is being persecuted by the people he agitated through his desperation.

You are the idiott, cos am entitled to my opinion. Saraki is not being persecuted, he is being prosecuted for infractions, he committed. After all, he is being availed the opportunity to defend himself.
Telling a lie over and over again will not make it the truth. Saraki and Tinubu's case before the CCT are not the same.
Tinubu was arraigned for allegedly owning foreign accounts, that were not even operated during his tenure as a Governor. This was done under the government of GEJ, just to humiliate Tinubu, by docking him. They succeeded in docking him, and case closed. If they were dissatisfied with the judgement, an appeal would have been lodged.
As for your principal Saraki, the difference is crystal clear.
More, importantly, even the infamous AIT documentary on Tinubu, did not find the CCT encounter worth mentioning, because it lacks substance.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Elxandre(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2016
Fire15:

You are the idiott, cos am entitled to my opinion. Saraki is not being persecuted, he is being prosecuted for infractions, he committed. After all, he is being availed the opportunity to defend himself.
Telling a lie over and over again will not make it the truth. Saraki and Tinubu's case before the CCT are not the same.
Tinubu was arraigned for allegedly owning foreign accounts, that were not even operated during his tenure as a Governor. This was done under the government of GEJ, just to humiliate Tinubu, by docking him. They succeeded in docking him, and case closed. If they were dissatisfied with the judgement, an appeal would have been lodged.
As for your principal Saraki, the difference is crystal clear.
More, importantly, even the infamous AIT documentary on Tinubu, did not find the CCT encounter worth mentioning, because it lacks substance.
Simple question.
Wasn't Tinubu freed because he claimed he wasn't invited for questioning before being charged to court?

No point arguing with an extreme idiiot who believes Tinubu was being persecuted by GEJ, but doesn't believe Saraki is being persecuted by Tinubu and co.

Shameless sycophantic hypocrite.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Alphaoscar: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2016
lawani:

It is Pastor Adeboye of the RCCG who predicted Abacha's death that has been assassinating politicians. He killed Abacha using a Yoruba charm called Magun. He sent assassins to Bola Ige because that one does not attend Holy Ghost service, same thing he did to Funsho Williams. The PDP were at a loss on what to do while Tinubu has surrendered to him by sending his wife to the church to become Pastor.

haaaaaaaa tonyebarcanista , wish planet is this man coming from ?
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by lawani: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:

So you think OBJ killed Bola Ige and Tinubu killed Funsho Williams? Which other of their opponents have they killed in like manner?

One thing common to all the murdered folks is that they are popular politicians who do not go to Adeboye to go and worship him.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by ofokutu11: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Yes, his puppet is Vice President, Professor Osinbajo.

Actually, he is still the vice president but through proxy while Saraki is No. 3 citizen himself through politics of inclusion against the earlier plot where Tinubu will have serving proxies in V.President and Senate President to compensate for dropping his Vice-presidential ambition under pressure.
I'm sorry you don't need to use the word puppet to qualify vc president?you don't need to be rude in your statement.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by dammytosh: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Satex:
@Dammytosh.
I like people with the strength to post very intelligent comments. You are one of them. Some folks totally lack the ability to reason like rational beings and discuss issues objectively. Something is seriously wrong with some set of people in this country. Their mentality is corrupt. They don't argue based on facts on the ground. They are always drawing comparisms. I feel so sad anytime I read comments like 'Saraki is not the only corrupt person. Tinubu is also corrupt'. 'Since Tinubu was released, Saraki too should be released'. These are comments of people with a criminal mentality. And only those who are
mentally dwarf tow this line of argument. Such people cannot post matured and intelligent comments. They are always abusive. Even though it is far better to ignore such fellows, sometimes it is good to treat their 'toxic' ignorance. PMB was not in power when Tinubu was freed! It is quite unfortunate living and interacting with people who are suffering from "Stinking Thinking".

I am humbled.

Thank you for the kind words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by folks4luv(f): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
focus7:
I know you are here for likes and share. But let me ask you if you see common sense will you recognise it?
LOL. Guess u know d reason I am here better than me, plus, what can I exchange gained likes and shares with? A bag of rice or jerry can of fuel? U see? There are different political ideologies, different schools of thoughts... Gerrit?
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by coolplanet: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

That was a lie. Akume was Tinubus candidate and was asked to step down for Lawan, Tinubu is not even close to Lawan but had to agree to there party decision, reason they did primary election for the SP but Oga Saraki played the smart one. However, they were both tried on different cases at the CCT, Tinubu was charged with operating foreign account which he proved he operated before occupying the governod office and didnt operate it at all during his time in office, while Saraki was charged with refusing to declare some properties acquired illegally. Different case bro.

In the senate,we had two factions in cas u don't know.tge Tinubu and Atiku group.saraki belongs to Atiku caucus while lawan remains Tinubu. Akume later contested as deputy and lost to ekweremadu.he was in the election room on the day of the contest.
Pls read the statement from justice umar that judge saraki and Tinubu's case.he said he judged by error on Tinubu's case which saraki is relying on.they both had similar case in law.same offence
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by mart2k(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Tinubu: Jonathan Plotting To Block Me From Emerging Buhari’s Running Mate

Responding to an article published in a popular online medium, Sahara Reporters titled, “How Jonathan Blackmailed Bola Tinubu before 2011 Presidential Election: Season of Wrong knives.”

[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2014/07/400x242xAsiwaju-Bola-Ahmed-Tinubu-APC-41-400x242.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gVWReRtUWS.webp[/img]

A national leader of the All Progressives Congress [APC], Bola Tinubu, has accused President Goodluck Jonathan of mounting a campaign to block him from picking the vice presidential ticket of the party.

He said the president and his party, the Peoples Democratic Party [PDP], were afraid that the combination of a former Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, and himself as the APC presidential and vice presidential candidates, could wreck them in the February 14 election.

The former Lagos governor is accusing the President of being behind the report even though Sahara Reporters  is not known to be a fan or mouth piece of Mr. Jonathan.

Mr. Tinubu, is angling to run on the same ticket in the presidential election with Mr. Buhari, who was elected the APC candidate last Thursday.

However, it is believed that some of the party’s leaders are not comfortable with the combination because both are Muslims.

The statement by the Tinubu Media Office, on Tuesday, said the unfolding “smear campaign” against the former governor did not come as a surprise.

It said the campaign against Mr. Tinubu had been in the works for years since the Jonathan-led government realized that the APC leader commanded a powerful political followership.

“The successful merger and birth of the APC posed the most potent threat to the PDP and Tinubu, an architect of the merger, has become a marked man,” the statement said.

“The thought of a Buhari-Tinubu ticket confounds the PDP hierarchy and their crisis-battered president. That Tinubu might be nominated as General Buhari’s running mate also incenses the small element within the APC who joined the party not for its progressive vision but to exploit its platform to press forward their vision of themselves.

“Having failed at halting General Buhari’s bid, the PDP disinformation machine has thrown itself into overdrive trying to stymie the selection of Tinubu. Sadly, some elements within the APC – elevating their personal ambition over party and national interests — have lent themselves to this endeavour.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/173392-tinubu-jonathan-plotting-block-emerging-buharis-running-mate.html
Sir, if u bliv dis report , it means u can bliv anything. Are u aware that Tinubu and Buhari are Muslims? I leave d rest for u to decode
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Na planet weed o
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by TijaniAbu: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nalikedis:
had he not joined APC Saraki would have lost woefully in Kwara. I am not against his SP but I am totally against his anti party stance. Saraki knows where his battle is coming from and he knows that Tinubu is not his problem... He only weave religious sentiment for public sympathy. I dont think PDP Kwara that initiated the CCT case are Tinubus men. Asiwaju to me doesnt look like a vengeful politician, infact he is bridge builder that believe in alliance. Like Saraki like Atiku, they know who their hunter is but they take pleasure in castigating Tinubu because they see him as an easy target. Saraki want Tinubu to influence things yet he found pleasure in disparaging him. Dont worry, Saraki will go the way Bode George...and as usual they will blame Tinubu for jailing him.. Meanwhile the real drummer will continue to dictate the tune. In so far the "Atiku will not become president" creed still stand Saraki will be jailed if he refused to step down and enjoy his senate largese. As usual there will always be the Jew tribe to call upon on his way to jail. The moslem-moslem ticket jibe was directed to the Jew and CAN but it wont work

You are smart! The perfect description of framed-up court case for political harassment. Clap for yourself.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by TijaniAbu: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
ofokutu11:
I'm sorry you don't need to use the word puppet to qualify vc president?you don't need to be rude in your statement.

But Fake Pastor Pharisee VP Osinbajo is Tinubu's puppet and an insubordinate (to President General Mohammed Buhari) liar. Whenever he is lying he will say "the presidency says" this and that instead of speaking with his forked tongue for himself and Tinubu. Why does he use "presidency" to tell his lies? VP tells so many lies I am sure God will soon strike him down at the pulpit.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by BERNIMOORE: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Omotaday:
Im an Ardent reader of this section. I have also been following the issue of Saraki. I need clarification on some issues. Why is everyone poiting accusing finger at Bola Tinubu? The Bola Tinubu i know is a formal governor of Lagos state and also a veteran politician, the last time i check he is not part of the federal executives, he is not a minister of justice, he is not the president of this country. Why then do people think he could have had the power to be punishing Saraki currently through the judiciary? Does he have the control over the FG and its arms? Why is everyone thinking he is behind Saraki case? Why is everyone blaming him for Saraki woes? Please i need reasonable clarifications.
(1)Tinubu Flouted Sahara Reporters who operates without any traceable adress(which they did not deny) To post numerous things about Saraki and Character Assisinate Saraki
(2)Most Character Assisinating stories that emanates from SR is published 'wholesale' by The Nation Newspaper, owned by Tinubu
(3)As if its not Enough, its a subject of ridicle and discussion of character assisinating Bukola Saraki on TVC television Continental owned by TINUBU
And lastly
(4)Danladi Umar CCT Chairman who earlier freed Tinubu on False Asset Declaration on the basis that 'Tinubu had not beign briefed by CCB neither had he provided a written admitance confirming ''a breach''
The same Judge Danladi Umar Criminally reserves his new stand ''of ruling in error'' until the middle of a similar case. Did the Chairman briefed the EFCC and The CCB of the error Since 5yrs Ago? and Not until Counsel to Saraki opt for the same Advantage in a similar case before the chairman 'umar' woke up from his slumber to tell us that 'he had mede error' and later deliver a 5yrs pending ruling on Tinubu as a defence to Saraki's request thereby stripping Saraki's counsel important information to get prepared. Chairmans was silence about his error is obviously to protect Tinubu from re-arraingnment? and since february when he had announced ruling on tinubu's case in Error CCB and EFCC were still dozing and snoring Loudly.

That is why Accusing finger is rightly pointed at Tinubu.

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Phemostiga(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
5starmilitant:

Kilonshele na? moti binu o
y u dey binu
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Laid2001: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
It is a case of two thieves and the security guards.

One thief (Tinubu) was caught on monday morning having broke into the house and was already outside the gate when the security man caught him. He then reached a sort of agreement with the security guard who then asked him not to sin no more.!

But yet on Tuesday morning he caught a second (saraki) thief, again in front of the gate and the security man reported him to the house owner. The second thief then sighted the issue of yesterday thief on whom no judgment was passed. The second thief then blamed the first thief for being behind his travails.

Even if the first thief is behind the travails of the second thief, the fact is that, the second thief have to face his trail and in any case, he is a thief.!
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by judondasylva(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week / Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra / Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.