Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? (42946 Views)

Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS / Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife - 'why Always Remi Tinubu' / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by 5starmilitant: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2016
guiddoti:
huh ebelike say yu dey when the killing was on. can yu stand for us as a witness? that will help us to fight tinubu

Your almighty jagabat is a murderer. Go call police

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by 5starmilitant: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2016
Phemostiga:
watch ur tongue.sora ee

Kilonshele na? moti binu o
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by hornyman(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Tinubu is powerful, and he commands so much respect within the circle of those who know his capacity not those that are jealous of achievement. He does not have to be physically present in the govt of the day but one thing is clear, he has a firm influence on the govt of the day. Saraki always think that Nigeria is Kwara State that he used to control, forgetting that Nigeria is bigger than Kwara State and that Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is more bigger than Bukola Saraki. Lesson, don't mess with your superior!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Omotaday(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2016
brilliant5:
Sariki fought againt Tinibu from being vp.
Saraki chanced tinibus nominee.
Tinibu made it clear he didn't want sariki as SP cos he cldnt b trusted.
Tinibu said saraki shld apologize publicly and refused to see him.
Tinibu has more power Dan we know. Osibanjo is a figure head.
We all know its Tinibu
Hmmm. Nice summary. You just hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by cherylTee(f): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Alphaoscar:
Saraki is just been silly and trying to blame
Tinubu for his troubles
He was arraigned on a very different matter
to Tinubu. Tinubu was arraigned for having
foreign accounts as a governor and he was
able to prove it that all the accounts were
opened and operated years before his
election as a governor and the accounts were
not serviced throughout his tenure.
While Saraki is facing the law for
deliberately not declaring his assets and
corruption.
His other attempt at roping in Tinubu is
also not catchy rather further exposed him
as unloyal partyman. (Assuming its true)
That Tinubu aspired to be buhari's deputy
or supported a Muslim-Muslum ticket which
is never a crime but Tinubu surrendered his
aspirations in the interest of the party and
still make peace with everyone including
Saraki himself unlike Saraki who shunned
the party at many times , ganged up against
the opposition and still doing it,
Saraki should just shut it and face his
warrant and let Tinubu be.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Phobia1: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2016
ichidodo:
[b]Why? Ever heard of the story of the witch cried and the baby died the next day?! Or don't you see the power play Thieffnubu has been keen to flex long before a political threat becomes too formidable or do you think if Funsho Williams was alive today that thieffnubu's influence might still be as strong as it is now,that is,if he hasnt dissappeared into oblivion how much more becoming the jagbajantis that he is today,installing puppets all over our political atmsophere?Don't you see the same applies to Saraki in the Federal level?.Buhari is jes helping thieffnubu do his dirty work álà Funsho Williams but the Brain dead President doesn't know that the fight btw the two men is for his position as Presdient come 2019. Even in the event Old Buhari dies before then, it will be hilarious to suggest that Osinbade the commissioner will be a match for Saraki without his master thieffnubu..So the puppet master has decided to become proactive by using the brain dead president's influence to eliminate Saraki from the equation long before that crucial time...the Ugly scheming frog,thieffnubu.[/b]
i see hw painful dis took u to put up. sorry ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Phobia1: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2016
tigerclaws:
Tinubu is a bastard
Yeah buh if u too can b a bastard to hv wat he has dont u think its beta? mofo

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by orakao8: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2016
Tinubu thought he was a god.....Till Saraki brought him back to earth by teaching politics 101 in the NASS elections

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by lozanni(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

Entirely correct. I actually feel embarrassed for those from the SE obsessed with Tinubu, constantly wishing him harm and are always keen to point the finger of blame at him. Asiwaju has no time for them and continues to do his thing while remaining a mentor to politicians who want to succeed in the very murky and mercilessly treacherous water of Nigerian politics. Is Saraki a saint? Even if Tinubu is behind the travails of Saraki, can some emotional folks tell us whether Saraki did wrong or not?

Throughout the world, because politics is an arena of gladiators, politicians plot to bring down their enemies daily. That is a political fact mature and pragmatic folks accept. If you give your political opponents that you treacherously backstabbed 'ammunition' then why scream if they use it to nail you after you stepped out of line and arrogantly trod on powerful toes as if you are invincible? When Saraki was busy conducting a treacherous and deceitful election, while embarrassing his Party before the world, did people expect the APC to accept such an embarrassment that would only set an international precedence confirming the ruling Party as weak and impotent? It seems some emotional folks don't understand how politics is played ruthlessly around the world, to include even in the finest and oldest democracies, before they come here boring about Tinubu this and Asiwaju that. As if we do not know that the constant mention of Tinubu is the painful wailing of those envious of the man's political brilliance and ability.

My friend, them take the SE swear for you? This thread has nothing to do with the SE, but you and other narrow minded people like you on NL must always rope in the SE somehow.
Most people in the SE dont care about Tinubu, not to talk of wishing him harm; some are aware of his political astuteness and that is where it ends.
I advise you to leave the SW and travel to the SE and mingle with the people, so that you may know if your pre-conceived notions or what you were told from childhood about the SE is true or false.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by OlujobaSamuel: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2016
......but if tinubu is arraigned without considering the effect of double jeopardy, what will be the effect of his conviction since he won't be sent to prison nor can anything be recovered in terms of money from the account?
the account alleged wasn't operated throughout his tenure, meaning no state money in it, he isn't not interested in any public post, meaning a ban will not affect him, so what's the benefit? or should we just go through it for academic exercise?
NB: just another perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by 0ubenji(m): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2016
Mtccheew...in d nigerian polity u've grown up to knw...
Do u need to be in d driving seat to engineer a car accident on an enemy?

Abeg..if u wanna witch-hunt some1..must u come out wit d face of a witch with dracula props nd make-up to affirm such..?
Abi d hackers behind d panama papers saga are the FG in all the countries with indicted persons who are goin thru serious judicial scrutiny?

#I sincerely hope dis is not the KG section on NL
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Alphaoscar: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2016
anonimi:

Unfortunately Engr. Funsho Williams is DEAD after he was brutally MURDERED in cold blood in 2006, which ensured that then-political-neophyte Barawo Rogue Fashole, BRF's victory to protect the secrets of our Asiwaju Asiwere of agberos.

is there any evidence to such an allegation
any idi0t can wake up one day to say
anything but until such allegation arise
from a reasonable source with cogent
evidence.
let me remind you of the fact that since
Funso Williams murder the only set of
people detained , questioned or arrested on
that case are all PDP members and leaders.
his party was in power when he was
murdered and still controlled power for
years after his murder, why can't they
prosecute Tinubu for his death if truly their
is anything linking Tinubu to Williams death
We all know how his families was
treated by the same PDP days after his
death.
It is not too late for anyone with cogent
evidence and facts linking Tinubu to Funso
Williams murder case to present it.

Though I am not expecting you to accept defeat because we all know you on this forum and how you reason.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by basadenet: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2016
Omotaday:
Im an Ardent reader of this section. I have also been following the issue of Saraki. I need clarification on some issues. Why is everyone poiting accusing finger at Bola Tinubu? The Bola Tinubu i know is a formal governor of Lagos state and also a veteran politician, the last time i check he is not part of the federal executives, he is not a minister of justice, he is not the president of this country. Why then do people think he could have had the power to be punishing Saraki currently through the judiciary? Does he have the control over the FG and its arms? Why is everyone thinking he is behind Saraki case? Why is everyone blaming him for Saraki woes? Please i need reasonable clarifications.

Must he be the president or minister of justice to influence a decision in nigeria? No. To me,
It is either you are sleep working or hallucinating. you are teliing us that you are not aware of what transpired at senate during election for Senate president. May be you have forgotten that tinubu presented his own candidate who eventually loose out to saraki. In view of thisl, the looser will surely fight back, which is the current travail being faced by saraki. He too should expect his own too.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Satex(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2016
DedeNkem:

Because Nigerians hate taking responsibility for their own problems. They like to blame someone else!

How could a thief who was caught red-handed blame someone else? It shows the terrible level of mental deterioration you could only find in Nigeria!

Mental deterioration! Thank you so much. In Psychology, it is called "Stinking Thinking". From the beginning of this topic, I have posted about 3 times and this has been my line of argument. People who are arguing that, SP is not the only corrupt person, and so should be freed, are sick in the head. Only people with criminal minds reason like this. We are all humans with full of imperfections. Nevertheless, we can't allow corruption to continue to thrive just because nobody is perfect. It is our duty to sanitize the system. That is the essence of having a good leader. PMB may not be perfect, but he has been empowered to fight corruption. And the fight has started. No need trading blames.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by basadenet: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2016
Satex:

Mental deterioration! Thank you so much. In Psychology, it is called "Stinking Thinking". From the beginning of this topic, I have posted about 3 times and this has been my line of argument. People who are arguing that, SP is not the only corrupt person, and so should be freed, are sick in the head. Only people with criminal minds reason like this. We are all humans with full of imperfections. Nevertheless, we can't allow corruption to continue to thrive just because nobody is perfect. It is our duty to sanitize the system. That is the essence of having a good leader. PMB may not be perfect, but he has been empowered to fight corruption. And the fight has started. No need trading blames.

You are correct but tinubu too is culpable. He too should be re tried.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by flowgroup(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

Entirely correct. I actually feel embarrassed for those from the SE obsessed with Tinubu, constantly wishing him harm and are always keen to point the finger of blame at him. Asiwaju has no time for them and continues to do his thing while remaining a mentor to politicians who want to succeed in the very murky and mercilessly treacherous water of Nigerian politics. Is Saraki a saint? Even if Tinubu is behind the travails of Saraki, can some emotional folks tell us whether Saraki did wrong or not?

Throughout the world, because politics is an arena of gladiators, politicians plot to bring down their enemies daily. That is a political fact mature and pragmatic folks accept. If you give your political opponents that you treacherously backstabbed 'ammunition' then why scream if they use it to nail you after you stepped out of line and arrogantly trod on powerful toes as if you are invincible? When Saraki was busy conducting a treacherous and deceitful election, while embarrassing his Party before the world, did people expect the APC to accept such an embarrassment that would only set an international precedence confirming the ruling Party as weak and impotent? It seems some emotional folks don't understand how politics is played ruthlessly around the world, to include even in the finest and oldest democracies, before they come here boring about Tinubu this and Asiwaju that. As if we do not know that the constant mention of Tinubu is the painful wailing of those envious of the man's political brilliance and ability.

No need for an addendum you just nailed it.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Satex(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2016
basadenet:

You are correct but tinubu too is culpable. He too should be re tried.

Like I said earlier, the fight against corruption has just started. So many people will be tried. It is really unfortunate corruption was allowed to thrive in this country.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by lawani: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:

is there any evidence to such an allegation
any idi0t can wake up one day to say
anything but until such allegation arise
from a reasonable source with cogent
evidence.
let me remind you of the fact that since
Funso Williams murder the only set of
people detained , questioned or arrested on
that case are all PDP members and leaders.
his party was in power when he was
murdered and still controlled power for
years after his murder, why can't they
prosecute Tinubu for his death if truly their
is anything linking Tinubu to Williams death
We all know how his families was
treated by the same PDP days after his
death.
It is not too late for anyone with cogent
evidence and facts linking Tinubu to Funso
Williams murder case to present it.

Though I am not expecting you to accept defeat because we all know you on this forum and how you reason.

It is Pastor Adeboye of the RCCG who predicted Abacha's death that has been assassinating politicians. He killed Abacha using a Yoruba charm called Magun. He sent assassins to Bola Ige because that one does not attend Holy Ghost service, same thing he did to Funsho Williams. The PDP were at a loss on what to do while Tinubu has surrendered to him by sending his wife to the church to become Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2016
Tinubu is a drug lord. He only introduced drug trafficking in nigeria , shameless man
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by lawani: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2016
The person that ordered that Saraki be witchhunted is PMB even if not him its still PMB because nobody asked him to come and contest election when he knows he is totally not capable.

Saraki is guilty but the worst human being, the most morally bankrupt human is PMB, a man whose whole life and existence is based on lies upon lies. No proof he has an O level result. He is a dollar billionaire claiming to be poor and has no viable business yet got up to a thousand killed by his supporters who believed he is a honest man with two houses and 150 cows.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Felincous(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2016
The problem of WAILLERS is inferiority complex, if u are above them, they will try to pull u down as they are down themself.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by MrGerald(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Omotaday:
Im an Ardent reader of this section. I have also been following the issue of Saraki. I need clarification on some issues. Why is everyone poiting accusing finger at Bola Tinubu? The Bola Tinubu i know is a formal governor of Lagos state and also a veteran politician, the last time i check he is not part of the federal executives, he is not a minister of justice, he is not the president of this country. Why then do people think he could have had the power to be punishing Saraki currently through the judiciary? Does he have the control over the FG and its arms? Why is everyone thinking he is behind Saraki case? Why is everyone blaming him for Saraki woes? Please i need reasonable clarifications.
are you new in this country and how things work? the truth you'll tell yourself is better than the one others will tell you.... ru*bish
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by MrGerald(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2016
Omotaday:
He is one of the founding member of the party, ok but what power does it have to be the one to choose the senate president ? Why him? We have Atiku, Bisi Akande, Obj, Buhari in this same party.

i'm sorry for all the errors up there, I was typing too fast.
Is obj now in APC? with which party form
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by MrGerald(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

why are you SEphobia? did the comment you're responding to induced SE in your comprehensive ability, and do you believe that the people that define the modest government you're enjoying today has not produced classic politicians, tinubu cannot even be compared to them. it's not abt embezzlement of state's fund to become powerful and above all gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by lawani: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Felincous:
The problem of WAILLERS is inferiority complex, if u are above them, they will try to pull u down as they are down themself.

You have accepted your fate as subhumans if your country can not work and a man like PMB is your President. A compulsive liar and morally bankrupt man seen by millions as incorruptible. Shame on you. You dont have inferiority complex. You are inferior and subhuman to boot.
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by eniayomi17(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2016
cry smileygud day house,
this is a game of throne , ilorin people re not tire of dis guy that is y dey need to bow down to him , bukola is a man who is deseparate to have anything he want , i respect him for this nd with what his guy has possess i believe he going to win this race , and i can say bold buhari regin is not the change we re all expecting , this foolish man must be jailed period cry smiley
Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by loopman: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2016
basadenet:

Must he be the president or minister of justice to influence a decision in nigeria? No. To me,
It is either you are sleep working or hallucinating. you are teliing us that you are not aware of what transpired at senate during election for Senate president. May be you have forgotten that tinubu presented his own candidate who eventually loose out to saraki. In view of thisl, the looser will surely fight back, which is the current travail being faced by saraki. He too should expect his own too.

Akume was Tinubu's choice for SP, but he dropped the ambition for Bubu's choice of Lawan.
Too many political neophytes on this board trying to push unintelligent opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by Sirwallace(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2016
after going through so many comments across board from the experienced ones who understand politics, to those who are still hurting from last election defeat, typically the IPOD YOUTH, to those who are just here to book space and spit garbage, i resort to giving my two cents on this issue.

the op must be from the republic of banana for thinking Tinubu had no hand in Saraki's current predicament. of course tinubu is involved. bt the fight against him is not just tinubu fight. its a collective fight from the top members of the part to salvage the party interest in the future. though he had some misunderstanding and sometimes at a meeting, disrespectful to Jagaban , I think that also fuel his perceived persecution by jagaban.

in any political gathering, party supremacy can never be overemphasized. he breached that by colluding with opposition and common sense will tell those of the IPOD youth that he can't just get away with that. u might wanna call it tinubu fight based on the no love lost BTW the two folks, bt actually, its the APC fight against saraki fuel by tinubu masdivr influence both at the senate and at the federal executives.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by doja(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

My main bro, sometimes one has no choice but to comment even despite how 'retarded' NL has become of late. Some people are so blinded by primordial hate they do not see what matters any more. Let us even indulge those who claim Tinubu is behind the travails of Saraki. Is Tinubu not one of the founding fathers of the APC who shed blood and money to make the Party the Nigerian ruling Party that has now taken over after a bloody fight with a failure of 16 years (the PDP) that virtually tried to bankrupt Nigeria to remain in power?

Disloyal PDP decampees like Saraki were tolerated because the brought something useful and because real politicians, the most successful kind like Tinubu, understand that politics is about permanent interest. If Saraki has now treacherously threatened the permanent interest others fought hard to gain then what are folks, especially those from the SE, crying for when his colleagues decide to deal with him? That is the norm worldwide and I wonder why some remain too emotional to see this. I can only assume they are too steeped in the primordial and tribalistic hatred of others to understand that Saraki cannot be allowed to get away with this. GEJ and OBJ tried to intimidate and bully Tinubu but the man stood his ground and prevailed. Saraki should do same if he can. Politics has never been a nice game. Especially not in Nigeria. This is why the likes of Tinubu spend less time talking and more time on strategizing, building bridges and amassing influence while some emotional folks are busy wailing all over the place.

I feel you bro.

I am really not bothered about whether Tinubu is involved or not, but I know for a fact that, that name is the reason some people can't find sleep. My concerns however are about seeing a man enjoy the fruit of a treacherous behavior. The fact that Saraki betrayed his party should call for some sort of punishment,he can't simply be allowed to carry on like nothing happened. He shouldn't be allowed to get away with this for the sake of the party. So if this is the form the punishment would take then all well and good.

Treachery is huge and is not forgiven even in Politics. I have read about various individuals who had betrayed their states or establishments in the past and they all seem to enjoy the fruits briefly but all their stories ended on a sad note. Examples include Aldrich Ames, The Rosenbergs, Harold Cole and even Saddam hussein. Abdul Fattah el-Sisi? Let us wait and see how he ends. Be assured that the CCT trial is just the beginning of a chain of reactions that would take Saraki to the lowest of lows.

Lastly, for the sake of the Nigerian state, punishment for treachery or not, has Saraki broken the laws of the land? Has he contravene the Code of Coduct law ? Does the fact on ground show that he had conducted himself responsibly in the past? The laws of the land should be allowed to function so that we can have the right answers to the questions above. I wish Saraki and his supporters all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? by stoicism: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2016
ichidodo:
[b]Why? Ever heard of the story of the witch cried and the baby died the next day?! Or don't you see the power play Thieffnubu has been keen to flex long before a political threat becomes too formidable or do you think if Funsho Williams was alive today that thieffnubu's influence might still be as strong as it is now,that is,if he hasnt dissappeared into oblivion how much more becoming the jagbajantis that he is today,installing puppets all over our political atmsophere?Don't you see the same applies to Saraki in the Federal level?.Buhari is jes helping thieffnubu do his dirty work álà Funsho Williams but the Brain dead President doesn't know that the fight btw the two men is for his position as Presdient come 2019. Even in the event Old Buhari dies before then, it will be hilarious to suggest that Osinbade the commissioner will be a match for Saraki without his master thieffnubu..So the puppet master has decided to become proactive by using the brain dead president's influence to eliminate Saraki from the equation long before that crucial time...the Ugly scheming frog,thieffnubu.[/b]

Brain dread president of your own country and you deify Saraki ? You deserve pity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week / Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.