Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges (34321 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister / Encounter With DSS @ MM Intl Airport-madukar Orji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by tsdarkside(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2016
onatisi:

http://elombah.com/index.php/reports/4202-arrested-us-based-buhari-critic-lawyer-released-by-dss

what is this!!??...

i dont read things that dont profit me!..........

tell me your opinion in short sentencies....i dont have time...time is prescious....
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by onatisi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
tsdarkside:

what is this!!??...

i dont read things that dont profit me!..........

tell me your opinion in short sentencies....i dont have time...time is prescious....

http://aa.com.tr/en/africa/nigeria-outcry-over-govt-critics-arrest/524679
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by tsdarkside(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
onatisi:

http://aa.com.tr/en/africa/nigeria-outcry-over-govt-critics-arrest/524679

oyyyy..bros...write something...convince me to read your links....

you dont even give me a reason to read your two internet links..

you just say!!!!!!....

are you retareded...??...you no gbadun ni??.....
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by onatisi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
tsdarkside:

oyyyy..bros...write something...convince me to read your links....
grin
They are news links of ppl arrested without trial so far by this government
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by HammerTheirPapa(f): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
divineappo:
[s]Am not saying dis bcoz u are igbo(IPOB), but kindly tell us d content of ur articles, who know whether u wrote tins dat could undermine d unity of the state, who know whether u promoted biafra wit ur article, who knows whether u called igbos to disintegrate from nigeria. so b4 i judge d DSS agents wrongly, kindly share d content of ur articles wit us[/s].

Wetin this one dey talk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by HammerTheirPapa(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
mowapa:
Common people, I have lived in America and have been pulled aside numerous times for finicky reasons too, every nation maitain a security watch list.his right was not violated. All they asked according to him were questions and he was let go. Don't turn this Into something else jo.

Abeg close mouth, If he weren't American it wouldn't have been the same story. He is Igbo and he has the right to decide to have a country where you zombies don't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by tsdarkside(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
onatisi:
grin
They are news links of ppl arrested without trial so far by this government

when they get arrested,then they commited a crime!!!......simple...

we are in a democratic-system...

do you realy think,buhari has that much power over you!!

you are childish....

dss is acting after their own code of conduct...they have their own rules................they have all informations offffffffffffffffff theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ollllllllllllllllllll worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddd.......

get that in your concrete head and stay out of trouble....
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
seunmsg:
Attention seeking IPOB blogger. Nobody cares about the trash you write in your silly blog.
It never ceases to amaze me how this rubbish website is able to create a new breed of id1ot every other month?

Last year it was the mentally deraned group calling them selves PRI Biafra goup or IPOB, these f00ls lableled themsleves the mouth piece of Igbos!! They assumed all Igbos are in support of their mad dream called biafra, but alas the reality has shocked them from their drug adled stupor.

Now the new breed of id1ots are the anti IPOB, who decide to label all Igbos IPOB? How stup1d are you guys? You are just as dumb as the f00lish IPOB themselves!

What makes you think any of you are more of a buhari supporter than others?
Does tribe give u an automatic pro buhari license ?

I was in the UK during the campaign, I used my money to print pro change t-shirts and share to my Nigerian friends all across Tyne side!

We coaxed anyone travelling to Nigeria to ensure their family vote buhari !!

And I am igbo! Not Yoruba not Delta not Hausa!

Forget the rubbish rigged results inec announced fro. South East !! And stop labelling all Igbos IPOB!
So come 2019 if I am not impressed by Buhari and decide to vote against him I now become IPOB?

F00ls!!!!

1 Like

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by persius555(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
drss1:
see why we call nigeria a zoo buari hates criticism like ebola.
GEJ remains d best democrate model in Africa.
Yes, he was a democrat to emulate. He lacked leadership quality, especially in a political terrain like ours.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by tsdarkside(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
lestat:

It never ceases to amaze me how this rubbish website is able to create a new breed of id1ot every other month?

Last year it was the mentally deraned group calling them selves PRI Biafra goup or IPOB, these f00ls lableled themsleves the mouth piece of Igbos!! They assumed all Igbos are in support of their mad dream called biafra, but alas the reality has shocked them from their drug adled stupor.

Now the new breed of id1ots are the anti IPOB, who decide to label all Igbos IPOB? How stup1d are you guys? You are just as dumb as the f00lish IPOB themselves!

I was in the UK during the campaign, I used my money to print pro change t-shirts and share to my Nigerian friends all across Tyne side!

Forget the rubbish rigged results inec announced fro. South East !! And stop labelling all Igbos IPOB!
So come 2019 if I am not impressed by Buhari and decide to vote against him I now become IPOB?

F00ls!!!!

what...you amaze me.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by millhouse: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
That's buhari for you
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by bishop4life(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
lestat:

F00ls!!!!

Did you just say they are fools?
Lol... So you were even one of those
who believe a Leopard can change its skin?

I mean after all Buhari's hate speech (election 2011,his speech on boko haram etc) and even his snubbing of presidential debate you still went ahead to spend your hard earned money to print t-shirt for his campaign? (it's your money anyway).
I never liked GEJ's govt back then but I knew Buhari was never an option,at least not for me!
And to tell you the truth, you're not worthy to call anyone f00l here. No offense meant bro

4 Likes

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nnemuka:

oh i was expecting an authentic news from Punch or the sun but here we have PREMIUM TIMES owned by an aboki...

The military attack on Nigerian newspapers commenced on Friday with soldiers confiscating thousands of Nigerian newspapers including Leadership, The Nation, and Punch newspapers.

The military, however, defended its actions in a statement by its spokesperson, Chris Olukolade, who said it was a routine security check.

wait, the article said soldiers and military not in any way did he mention GEJ, DSS or even the FG.
we talking bout buhari's younger brother in charge of our DSS in the name of Buratai Daura sir and the way he carries out his APC duties by making sure ppl no longer carry news bout the dullard.pheww

the simpleton reasoning we have come to expect from gej supporters

the action of any organ of government comes back to the president's table. whoever gave the order for soldiers to seize papers was part of gej's government.

wait, the article said soldiers and military not in any way did he mention GEJ, DSS or even the FG.

i no fit laugh at what nl has become ; where a poster boldly claims that the actions of the nigerian army are not the actions of the FG.

i expected the usual rant - it is an apc paper, it is an aboki paper, it is an anti gej paper. [of course, when same papers publish articles against the current fg, you rush to spam the board with them]
you lot are so pathetic.

anyway here are links to more of the same

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00030776.html

articles from vanguard, daily trust , this day are all there

it is amazing just how ignorant you must be - part of the armsgate fallout was that the governemnt paid the newspapers compensation through the arms money. [money which they are all returning]

1 Like

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by utenwuson: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
ckmayoca:
He said the face tho
what's ur case? u mad uh?
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by poseidon12: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Buhari is bad news for Nigeria.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by mandax: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
It's not only Buhari's DSS that spies on Nigerians making criticism of their government, even some state governors also do use private operatives to spy on their critics.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by hardbody: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
jerseyboy:
Nigeria is in BIG BIG TROUBLE. Civil liberties and freedom of speech is in jeopardy. It has never been this bad.

It is change....

The change we clamoured for....
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by fabre4: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
divineappo:
Am not saying dis bcoz u are igbo(IPOB), but kindly tell us d content of ur articles, who know whether u wrote tins dat could undermine d unity of the state, who know whether u promoted biafra wit ur article, who knows whether u called igbos to disintegrate from nigeria. so b4 i judge d DSS agents wrongly, kindly share d content of ur articles wit us.

what is wrong with calling Igbo's to disintegrate from Nigeria
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by wxyz1: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
this from those who want to kill social media, it is obvious it didn't happen just to scared those who write about the government of the day.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by EmeritusMbaM: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
[s]
onatisi:

The dangerous aspect is that when 2019 draws near ,and buhari plus APc sees defeat starring them in the face due to non delivery of their 2015 campaign promises,notable opposition figures will be forced to support apc through coercion. Social media will be censored under the pretext of national security, the social media bill will be passed sooner or later. Then even nairaland wont be spared
[/s]
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by buchilino(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Caseless:
Ipodic trash!
NOW I NO Y UR NAME IS CARELESS
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by buchilino(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Abeg close mouth, If he weren't American it wouldn't have been the same story. He is Igbo and he has the right to decide to have a country where you zombies don't exist.

LIKE U RIGHTLY SAID, D FELLA IS A ZOMBIE
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by oluamid(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Question is, how are we to know this man is saying the truth? Didn't drop the names of the officers which I assume he would know since he claimed they were plain clothes and would have had to show their id cards, not did he mention his blog or the title of the said offensive articles.

It's not everything that should be given a political or ethnic colouration. According to him, they accused him of writing against Nigeria and not against a particular individual so where did corruption come in?
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by buchilino(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
poseidon12:
Buhari is bad news for Nigeria.

DAMN RIGHT. U C MOST YORUBAS WILL IN D FUTURE, WEN THEY FINALLY REALIZE DAT PMB IS NOT N WILL NEVA BE D CHOOSEN ONE
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by DrChukzy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
seunmsg:
Attention seeking IPOB blogger. Nobody cares about the trash you write in your silly blog.
Is ur destiny tied to IPOB? Was the write up posted on his blog of Facebook? Dont let envy and jealousy turn u to a dullard o. My 2 kobo.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
edoyad:
While I'm a strong critic of bad governance I think this story is poo..[size=20pt]don't tell lies about Nigeria to increase traffic to your blog bro, you will lose credibility[/size] wink
You that knows its a lie were you there? If it was not the truth he wouldnt mention the airport it occured. Or who doesnt know the Dss has become a tool of intimidation in this administration? Receive sense bro.

1 Like

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Okemmuo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
JESUS....even over seas...not to tok of here..nawa oo..much harder Dan I tot cry
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by tarekamos: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
onatisi:
We predicted all this but many didn't take our warnings serious,now it is happening and it will get worse.this is the second time critics of this government will be picked up at the airport or harassed.

Yes we are in a military/civilian democracy era, and this is what Nigeria needs now. The task of rebuilding a nation, and bringing it back on track require taking some decisions and steps that may not totally conform with the so called RULE OF LAW. Arab nations today, despite being signatories to human right chatter, they behead drug traffiikers. In China, once you are guilty of corruption charge, it is death. The same corrupt politicians who looted govt treasury without remembering RULE OF LAW AND DUE PROCESS would now be talking of rule of law when they are under prosecution. He who goes to equity must go with clean hands. The heart of our politicians are extremely wicked towards the pple that quequed in the sun to elect them. They have no consideration for members of their constituencies. Therefore, if they were found corrupt, they should be dealt with fast fast because RULE OF LAW always waste time. Some of them would say, it is persecution. Was money not given to you? And where do you think the money came from if not from corruption? You corrupt politicians are the reason why our youths are jobless, no light, no water, no good roads, poor educational system, no food for the masses, and it would not be well with all of you.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
bishop4life:

Did you just say they are fools?
Lol... So you were even one of those
who believe a Leopard can change its skin?

I mean after all Buhari's hate speech (election 2011,his speech on boko haram etc) and even his snubbing of presidential debate you still went ahead to spend your hard earned money to print t-shirt for his campaign? (it's your money anyway).
I never liked GEJ's govt back then but I knew Buhari was never an option,at least not for me!
And to tell you the truth, you're not worthy to call anyone f00l here. No offense meant bro

You wanted My attention so bad? alright now you have it, what next? A prize? A hug? A kiss? What do you want my attention for bruv?
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
oluamid:
Question is, how are we to know this man is saying the truth? Didn't drop the names of the officers which I assume he would know since he claimed they were plain clothes and would have had to show their id cards, not did he mention his blog or the title of the said offensive articles.

It's not everything that should be given a political or ethnic colouration. According to him, they accused him of writing against Nigeria and not against a particular individual so where did corruption come in?
So he is a computer that grabs and stores info in split seconds. An officer that brings out an id when he comes for an arrest,do they keep showing u d id or they would just bring it out and put it back immediately? And then since the post was made on his facebook page you can search facebook to trace his blog name. Or you can google him. My own is that it is high time this administration stopped using the DSS as an intimidation tool. If truelly wrote against Nigeria and happened to be a US citizen what stopped them from arresting him? Had it been d DSS channel dis type of energy in arresting d HerdsMen there evil activities would have been a history by now.

2 Likes

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by ckmayoca: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
utenwuson:
what's ur case? u mad uh?

Ask google.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
jerseyboy:
Nigeria is in BIG BIG TROUBLE. Civil liberties and freedom of speech is in jeopardy. It has never been this bad.
It has always been this way except you want to deceive yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List) / AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.