Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities (21986 Views)

South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha / Babangida Honored By Oba Of Lagos For The Completion Of 3rd Mainland Bridge / Ex-president Jonathan Honoured By Two Californian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by alexlee50: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
yarimo:
Because he is the president of Nigeria, he is to protect life and property.
so where soldiers not in the places where the insurgents were? Did he not buy arms for the soldiers? Where you in nigeria when murtala nyako and northern elders said they were killing their children? Where you in nigeria when el rufia wrote to icc that ihejirika should be charged with genocide for killing northern youths? Where you in nigeria when the opposition then, wrote that the u.s government should not sell arms to nigeria? Where you in nigeria when every negative thing that happened was celebrated by the then opposition?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by aresa: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
crazymod:

This is like a local govt. black neighborhood

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD STOP EMBARRASSING GEJ BY USING HIM TO PRACTICE HOW TO GIVE AWARD.
This is an embarrassment. They should stop embarrassing Nigeria with this crappy awards.

Can they name any world leader or prominent human being that is a past winner or recipient of the so called award? .

Imagine a whole former persistent running around collecting useless awardas from yeye and inconsequential cities..

Very shameful...but we are talking about shameless jona of course...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by Ibime(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Reno Omokri is working hard to launder Jonathan's image with any mayor of any small town that doesn't know his @rse from his elbow.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by SirShymexx: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
demzey:

Mr. Man, if e vex u, go buy your own award. I'm sure carpenters wud av been willing to give u a nicely cut wood for free, bt bubu economics won't allow

Lol.

Shut ya gob. Those counties are broke and once you donate some loose change to them, they'll give you an award for recognition.

We all know GEJ is one of the dumbest people alive and the worst leader to ever rule a country. What sane establishment would give an utter useless monkey in human skin like that an award?

An ex-president travelling around the US like a loner, while paying broke counties in recession money for awards lol. You GEJ-bots are the dumbest black zombies on the planet.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by Austin4lif: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew nonsense so GEJ has improved peace in the north east when he was president?
blame the northern leaders and the religion of peace. GEJ never wrote any religious book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by hausameat: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
DonMaxxy:
I have the following to say about this man:
"the path of the just is like morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of the day" (cf. Prov. 4: 18).

"...A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house" (cf. Mk. 6: 4).

When his creator will call him after a ripe old age; the epitaph on this man's tomb will read:
"Here lies a man who killed his own will that his people will not be killed"

You know whom I am talking about right? If you dont know the man, go to Otuoke in Bayelsa and ask them about their son who occupied Aso Rock for five years.
Even though, I am of age, and travelled widely with much practical experience, this is one of the best saying I have heard of in 2016 ''the man who kill his own 'will' in order for others to be saved''. I have written this inside my diary. Thanks young man.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by emymeeky: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
vedaxcool:

Yet the only impact he made on your life is the 100 likes you hope to get from individuals who don't know better. While GEJ is busy pouring likes on his children in the form of 100s of millions on them. how pathetic life can be praising a man who didn't give a shiiit about your future.

Sharap

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by yarimo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Are the northern leaders the president of Nigeria or GEJ ?
Austin4lif:
blame the northern leaders and the religion of peace. GEJ never wrote any religious book.
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by hausameat: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Some people will loose sleep over this grin
Like some core apc members. In fact, some will prefer to die than to hear GEJ honoured or praised.
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by loomer: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew nonsense so GEJ has improved peace in the north east when he was president?

You don check the reason why you never leave the present condition wey you dey?

I swear na because of hate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by Amanwulu1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
may God bless their cities with the type of governance GEJ bestowed upon us.amen grin
hope u knw gej is not dragging anytin wit u or bubu. Moreover, campaign for gej is over. Bubu is d one campagning.
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by kuchikau: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
yarimo:

I regret not using condom on your mother.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by kuchikau: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
may God bless their cities with the type of governance GEJ bestowed upon us.amen grin
I wont forget to use condom on your mother next time.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by Amanwulu1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
dutchassenboy:
[size=16pt]Zombie Nigeria youths that praise a leader who made Nyesom Wike Minister of Education,built no refinery,provided no portable water,had no single corruption case brought before court because stealing was'nt corruption,left majority of the roads as deathtraps,bought Nigeria 19th century trains and could not bring power to exceed 5000MW after 6 years.
In the land of the blind,corrupt this is who they consider a role model and hero,yet you wonder why africans are viewed as monkeys.[/size]
bt it's not d youths u are accusing dat gave him an award.
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by yarimo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
So because opposition are celebrating so that makes him not to perform abi? Mtchew you just wrote rubbish thinking you are making sense.
alexlee50:
so where soldiers not in the places where the insurgents were? Did he not buy arms for the soldiers? Where you in nigeria when murtala nyako and northern elders said they were killing their children? Where you in nigeria when el rufia wrote to icc that ihejirika should be charged with genocide for killing northern youths? Where you in nigeria when the opposition then, wrote that the u.s government should not sell arms to nigeria? Where you in nigeria when every negative thing that happened was celebrated by the then opposition?
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by hausameat: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
aresa:

Imagine a whole former persistent running around collecting useless awardas from yeye and inconsequential cities..

Very shameful...but we are talking about shameless jona of course...
Na your bubu be travel travel and fly fly like ole fowl.
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by yarimo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yes You are right, because you have freedom of speech and expression. in politics what you just type we are used to it. Ha ha ha ha ha ha kontinu
kuchikau:

I regret not using condom on your mother.
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by olatunjin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
crixtex:
Jonathan why are u winning all the awards naw...??

Dont b like Barcalothieves dat are giving penalties to Suarez, which I dont know why??
Ask google.
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by alexlee50: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
yarimo:
So because opposition are celebrating so that makes him not to perform abi? Mtchew you just wrote rubbish thinking you are making sense.
your problem is mindset.there are 3 classes of people in nigeria, the slaves, masters and the rebels.I have seen you cannot think for yourself which makes you a slave and a member of the zombie group. Whatever your master does or tells you is right.
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by erekoshe: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
yarimo:
Ha ha ew ew hu hu grin he has nothing to do with me, but you have something to do with me ha ha ha he he hu

Grow up bro
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Please i have the right to my view, because of hate or because of love to tongue
loomer:

You don check the reason why you never leave the present condition wey you dey?

I swear na because of hate.
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by yarimo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ok sir, nairaland grandpa has spoken
erekoshe:

Grow up bro
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by Austin4lif: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
yarimo:
Are the northern leaders the president of Nigeria or GEJ ?
use common sense, presently,in all islamic countries there is extremism. GEJ have nothing much to do abt it.
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by jojothaiv(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
vedaxcool:

Yet the only impact he made on your life is the 100 likes you hope to get from individuals who don't know better. While GEJ is busy pouring likes on his children in the form of 100s of millions on them. how pathetic life can be praising a man who didn't give a shiiit about your future.
Chronicles of another pained Nigerian...

We are all here to catch fun so please stop taking issues on social media personal, nobody truly cares if you support Buhari or Jonathan....

Happy Sunday!!!
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
olatunjin:
Ask google.

Lols... Barca fan... why is suarez taking penalties instead of messi
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by jojothaiv(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
alexlee50:
your problem is mindset.there are 3 classes of people in nigeria, the slaves, masters and the rebels.I have seen you cannot think for yourself which makes you a slave and a member of the zombie group. Whatever your master does or tells you is right.
Now Playing.....

Brymo Merchants, Dealers and Slaves...
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by yarimo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ha hu ha he he please try to make some sense or I won't reply you again tongue
alexlee50:
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
vedaxcool:

when he handed power to PMB was ur future not made a reality instead of dogs and baboons sailed in there own blood? Pls stop this talk is not good for ur health. Let's focus on how to move Nigeria forward from the problems she is suffering now . Thank u
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by jojothaiv(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Shut ya gob. Those counties are broke and once you donate some loose change to them, they'll give you an award for recognition.

We all know GEJ is one of the dumbest people alive and the worst leader to ever rule a country. What sane establishment would give an utter useless monkey in human skin like that an award?

An ex-president travelling around the US like a loner, while paying broke counties in recession money for awards lol. You GEJ-bots are the dumbest black zombies on the planet.
Life is full of surprises and your comment is surprising in that we tend to assume stuffs without necessarily finding it out....

Cheers... Nothing personal though...
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by yarimo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
From your comments you have proven GEJ is not capable to be president. Is GEJ the president of all Islamic country or nigeria? Please get some sense or I won't reply :Pquote author=Austin4lif post=45002415]use common sense, presently,in all islamic countries there is extremism. GEJ have nothing much to do abt it.[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities by TheFLIRT(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
GEJ cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Shuts Nine Foreign Missions, Rationalises Staff / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure / Interior Ministry: The Situation At The Ikoyi Custodial Centre Is Under Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.