Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha (54870 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Governors Of Bayelsa, Abia, Delta Akwa Ibom, States Arrive Owerri (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by CastedDude: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Few weeks after the president of South African, Jacob Zuma visited and was honoured in Imo State, South African Investors,industrialists and business tycoons have arrived Owerri, the capital city of Imo State to look into areas of interest for possible investment.

The team of investors arrived Imo State through Sam Mbakwe international cargo airport and have visited some areas in the State.

The Deputy Chief of Staff (Operations) Hon. Uju Kingsley Chima took the investors on tour of the South East region in their areas of interest which includes: Hospitality business; Oil and gas; Tourism and Agriculture.

The locations visited includes: Oguta motel, Oguta wonder lake, Egbema Power Plant, Ada palm, Shell flow Station Egbema; Rice farm Assa etc.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/south-african-investors-arrive-in-owerri-imo-state.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by CastedDude: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017

3 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by madridguy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Good development.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Samusu(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
At least, a much better one.

No be to just de commission/unveil statues up and down

5 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by psucc(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
These praise singers will flood the thread. Who told you people those people are not coming n to verify a proper site for the erection of the next Statue? This time foreign engrs disguised as investors are used to hide the true amount of money spent since the Nigerian engrs could not keep sealed lips.

229 Likes 15 Shares

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by rifasenate11(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
ok... what I am waiting for is the arrival of Libarians. because last one that came to Lagos came with a dreaded virus. okorocha is always responsible for all bad decisions in Imo state #inOBJ'svoice#.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by ubongoton(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
before they blind your thought,,,
These are cocain and drugs investors ,,they are coming to see if imo youth are truly liable to die young

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by SPOPOVICH: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
fake news though... smh

8 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Racing(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
I think what the OP was trying to say is that; these are the people that came for sightseeing in Imo state after the Zuma visit. This rather, should be a more deserving title. wink cheesy My Imo is now in the news for the wrong reasons cos of Rochas undecided embarassed

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Oledia(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
I won't believe anything until I see them starting their development.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Spylord48: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oledia:
I won't believe anything until I see them starting their development.

Na so. These people Don ride us tire. They will come, inspect,put billboard and tear better race.That will be the end.
I hardly believe those politicians until I see the project completed and functioning well too

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by jliusadura(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Story for the gods. propaganda @ work

9 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by candidbabe(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Higher we go. The gates of hell shall not prevail
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by freeman95(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Still don't give a fvck!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by BruncleZuma: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Dem look like Oil Spill inspectors ...

7 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by lelvin(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Guess whose statue is loading in Imo state...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by lonelydora: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
How can that woman in the 3rd pix wear a flowing gown in such field trips? Women and fashion shaa.

Hospitality business? So the large number of hotels in owerri is still not enough? Chai... Imolites...sorry ooo.

1 Like

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Exclusive32: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
OK,next lie

1 Like

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Dizu(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Spylord48:

Na so. These people Don ride us tire. They will come, inspect,put billboard and tear better race.That will be the end.
I hardly believe those politicians until I see the project completed and functioning well too
lwkm
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Bullhari007(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
minus oil and gas which other thing are they there for okoroawusa and Jubril are two useless set of individuals, may Allah punish them

5 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by swimmer: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol. So investors came cos of zuma's statute?

Lmao....Chei...nothing person no go hear...where is the MOU or documentation? So u just snap photo with a few oyinbo men and say they are investors...

Thunder fire una yansh

14 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Daniel058(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
So the man knew what he is doing after all

OKORO WHITE 4 PRESIDENT 2007,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Guyman02: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is the only reason I have refused to join in castigating him, he is a business man and I know that Zuma will send investors to spend money in Imo State.
Zuma will like to leave a legacy for the honour done to him by Rochas

1 Like

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by joystickextend1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Fingers crossed

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..

1 Like

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by pol23: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Believe this at your own Peril.
Someone's trying to cover his national disgrace.

14 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
So the South African investors would not have come to Nigeria if Rocha's did not mould the graven image of Jacob Zuma and place it on public display ?

Hissss...

13 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by SamAbims(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rented oyinbo for photographs. Rubbish!!!

5 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
cool

Naija are jokers.
4yrs to come if South African companies start doing awesomely well,
They will say... "kick those guys
out"
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by GreatMahmud: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Such visits are not new to several states in Nigeria., yet we dont see anything tangible after 8yrs in power..

5 Likes

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by davodyguy: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Keep Insulting him, whilst he keeps making progress for IMO state.

Meanwhile, Nigeria just took the lead against Algeria. Its now Algeria 0:1 Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Destroys 1500 Metric Tonne Vessel Captured By Tompolo (Pictures) / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.