Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians (27339 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by huntax(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Benin, lol no need to talk, how can you have light when witches are using darkness as fuel? Loool
Chai,Benin has really suffered
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by huntax(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Genea:
no, I'm not the one dear but tnx anyways..
You are welcome...Your acceptance of the compliment suggests you are actually pretty smiley
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by keryj(f): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
huntax:

Would u allow me accommodate u if I get you a job? cheesy
depends on ur rent charges
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by keryj(f): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
yeeeeeeeeh. Where dyu say you live again?, what town? What street? I'm relocating dia now
come to badariya Birnin Kebbi, kebbi state
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Princeakin4u: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.
On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at abot 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.
It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH
I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I coulddn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.
As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.
Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

Bell Lifestyle Products helps you keep to the beat of your lifestyle!*
15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 15 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

samogconsu:

http://www.punchng.com/beware-of-heatstroke/
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Princeakin4u: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
STROKE

A stroke is damage to the brain due to an interruption in blood flow. The interruption may be caused by a blood clot (see Embolism; Thrombosis), constriction of a blood vessel, or rupture of a vessel accompanied by bleeding. A pouchlike expansion of the wall of a blood vessel, called an aneurysm, may weaken and burst, for example, because of high blood pressure.
Sufficient quantities of glucose and oxygen, transported through the bloodstream, are needed
The human brain has three major structural components: the large dome-shaped cerebrum (top), the smaller somewhat spherical cerebellum (lower right), and the brainstem (center). Prominent in the brainstem are the medulla oblongata (the egg-shaped enlargement at center) and the thalamus (between the medulla and the cerebrum). The cerebrum is responsible for intelligence and reasoning. The cerebellum helps to maintain balance and posture. The medulla is involved in maintaining involuntary functions such as respiration, and the thalamus acts as a relay center for electrical impulses traveling to and from the cerebral cortex.
Stroke – The brain need a constant supply of blood, which carries oxygen and nutrients it needs to function.
- Blood vessels that carry blood to the brain from the heart are called arteries
- Each arteries supplies blood to specific areas of the brain
- A stroke also known as Cerebro-Vascular Accident occurs when one of these arteries to the brain either is blocked or bursts. As a result, part of the brain does not get the blood it needs, so it starts to die
STROKE DAMAGE
Types
1. An Ischemic stroke
An Ischemic (or dot) stroke occurs when a blood clot obstructs blood flow to a portion of the brain causing severely reduced blood flow (Ischemia) The most common ischemia strokes include
- Thrombotic Stroke – occurs when blood dot (thrombus) forms in one arteries that supply blood to the brain. A dot often may be caused by fatty deposits (plaque) that build up in arteries and cause reduced blood flow or other artery damage.
Type 2 Cerebral Bleeding (Hemorrhagic stroke)
Hemorrhagic stroke occurs when blood vessels in the brain leaks or ruptures.
Mini stroke (Transient Ischemic Attack) (TIA) – also called mini stroke-is a brief episode of symptoms similar to those of a stroke caused by temporary decrease in blood supply to part of brain.
Symptoms of Stroke
- Sudden weakness or numbness in the face, arm, leg or one side of the body. Abrupt of vision, strength, coordination, sensation, speech or the ability to understand speech. These symptoms may become worse over time.
- Sudden dimness of vision, especially in one eye
- Sudden loss of balance, possibly accompanied by vomiting, nausea, fever, hi-ccups or trouble with swallowing
- Sudden and severe headache with no other cause followed rapidly by loss of consciousness, indication of a stroke due to bleeding.
- Brief loss of Consciousness
- Unexplained dizziness or sudden fall
- If the symptoms pass quickly, this may indicate Ischemia attack.
Risk factors
- High blood Pressure
- Cigarettes smoking or exposure to second hand smoke
- High cholesterol
- Diabetes
- Being over weight or obese
- Physical inactivity
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Cardiovascular disease
- Use of some birth control pills or hormone therapies that include estrogen
- Alcohol abuse
- Use of illicit drugs such as cocaine
Factors that cannot be control
- Gender – More in men
- Family history
Complication
- Temporary or permanent disabilities
- Paralysis or loss of muscle movement
- Difficulty talking or swallowing
- Memory loss or thinking difficulties
- Emotion problems
- Pain
- Change in self-care
Recovery from stroke depends on the extent and location of brain damage. Although about 25% of patients die within the first year of having their stroke, some stroke victims recover fully. But in the vast majority of cases, there is lasting physical or mental disability
Hospital Diagnosis of Stroke
1 Physical examination
Face Ask the person to smile. Does one side face drop
Arms. Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward?
Speech Ask the person to repeat a simple sentence. Are the words slurred?
TIME If any time is important.
2. Computed tomography (CT) scan of the brain to know whether is ischemic or hemorrhagic
3. Magnetic resonance Imaging (MRI) Done to find out the amount of damage to the brain and help predict recovery
Other initial recommended for ischemic include
Electro cardiogram (ECG, EKG) and Electrocardiography, in medicine, procedure by which a physician obtains a tracing of the electrical activity of the heart.
1) Electro cardiogram to check for heart including arrythmias . Electro cardiography or EKG detects electrical impulses in the heart and produces real-time record of the activity. An echocardiogram uses ultra sound to construct a visual image of the heart.
2) Blood tests such as complete blood count (CBC) blood sugar, electrolytes, liver and kidney functions and prothrombin (plasma protein: a plasma protein that is converted to thrombin during blood clotting)
3) Carotid ultrasound
4) Cerebral angiogram
Steps against recurrent stroke
- Suppliments
- Control High Blood Pressure
- Quit tobacco
- Maintain a healthy Body weight
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Treat obstructive apnea
- Avoid illicit drugs
- Learn stress management techniques
Please, contact for other ailments
For more information visit
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

huntax:

Chai,Benin has really suffered
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Genea(f): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
huntax:

You are welcome...Your acceptance of the compliment suggests you are actually pretty smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Princeakin4u: 5:46am On Apr 26, 2016
STROKE

A stroke is damage to the brain due to an interruption in blood flow. The interruption may be caused by a blood clot (see Embolism; Thrombosis), constriction of a blood vessel, or rupture of a vessel accompanied by bleeding. A pouchlike expansion of the wall of a blood vessel, called an aneurysm, may weaken and burst, for example, because of high blood pressure.
Sufficient quantities of glucose and oxygen, transported through the bloodstream, are needed
The human brain has three major structural components: the large dome-shaped cerebrum (top), the smaller somewhat spherical cerebellum (lower right), and the brainstem (center). Prominent in the brainstem are the medulla oblongata (the egg-shaped enlargement at center) and the thalamus (between the medulla and the cerebrum). The cerebrum is responsible for intelligence and reasoning. The cerebellum helps to maintain balance and posture. The medulla is involved in maintaining involuntary functions such as respiration, and the thalamus acts as a relay center for electrical impulses traveling to and from the cerebral cortex.
Stroke – The brain need a constant supply of blood, which carries oxygen and nutrients it needs to function.
- Blood vessels that carry blood to the brain from the heart are called arteries
- Each arteries supplies blood to specific areas of the brain
- A stroke also known as Cerebro-Vascular Accident occurs when one of these arteries to the brain either is blocked or bursts. As a result, part of the brain does not get the blood it needs, so it starts to die
STROKE DAMAGE
Types
1. An Ischemic stroke
An Ischemic (or dot) stroke occurs when a blood clot obstructs blood flow to a portion of the brain causing severely reduced blood flow (Ischemia) The most common ischemia strokes include
- Thrombotic Stroke – occurs when blood dot (thrombus) forms in one arteries that supply blood to the brain. A dot often may be caused by fatty deposits (plaque) that build up in arteries and cause reduced blood flow or other artery damage.
Type 2 Cerebral Bleeding (Hemorrhagic stroke)
Hemorrhagic stroke occurs when blood vessels in the brain leaks or ruptures.
Mini stroke (Transient Ischemic Attack) (TIA) – also called mini stroke-is a brief episode of symptoms similar to those of a stroke caused by temporary decrease in blood supply to part of brain.
Symptoms of Stroke
- Sudden weakness or numbness in the face, arm, leg or one side of the body. Abrupt of vision, strength, coordination, sensation, speech or the ability to understand speech. These symptoms may become worse over time.
- Sudden dimness of vision, especially in one eye
- Sudden loss of balance, possibly accompanied by vomiting, nausea, fever, hi-ccups or trouble with swallowing
- Sudden and severe headache with no other cause followed rapidly by loss of consciousness, indication of a stroke due to bleeding.
- Brief loss of Consciousness
- Unexplained dizziness or sudden fall
- If the symptoms pass quickly, this may indicate Ischemia attack.
Risk factors
- High blood Pressure
- Cigarettes smoking or exposure to second hand smoke
- High cholesterol
- Diabetes
- Being over weight or obese
- Physical inactivity
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Cardiovascular disease
- Use of some birth control pills or hormone therapies that include estrogen
- Alcohol abuse
- Use of illicit drugs such as cocaine
Factors that cannot be control
- Gender – More in men
- Family history
Complication
- Temporary or permanent disabilities
- Paralysis or loss of muscle movement
- Difficulty talking or swallowing
- Memory loss or thinking difficulties
- Emotion problems
- Pain
- Change in self-care
Recovery from stroke depends on the extent and location of brain damage. Although about 25% of patients die within the first year of having their stroke, some stroke victims recover fully. But in the vast majority of cases, there is lasting physical or mental disability
Hospital Diagnosis of Stroke
1 Physical examination
Face Ask the person to smile. Does one side face drop
Arms. Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward?
Speech Ask the person to repeat a simple sentence. Are the words slurred?
TIME If any time is important.
2. Computed tomography (CT) scan of the brain to know whether is ischemic or hemorrhagic
3. Magnetic resonance Imaging (MRI) Done to find out the amount of damage to the brain and help predict recovery
Other initial recommended for ischemic include
Electro cardiogram (ECG, EKG) and Electrocardiography, in medicine, procedure by which a physician obtains a tracing of the electrical activity of the heart.
1) Electro cardiogram to check for heart including arrythmias . Electro cardiography or EKG detects electrical impulses in the heart and produces real-time record of the activity. An echocardiogram uses ultra sound to construct a visual image of the heart.
2) Blood tests such as complete blood count (CBC) blood sugar, electrolytes, liver and kidney functions and prothrombin (plasma protein: a plasma protein that is converted to thrombin during blood clotting)
3) Carotid ultrasound
4) Cerebral angiogram
Steps against recurrent stroke
- Suppliments
- Control High Blood Pressure
- Quit tobacco
- Maintain a healthy Body weight
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Treat obstructive apnea
- Avoid illicit drugs
- Learn stress management techniques
Please, contact for other ailments
For more information visit
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.
On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at abot 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.
It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH
I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I coulddn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.
As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.
Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

Solution is

samogconsu:

http://www.punchng.com/beware-of-heatstroke/
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by huntax(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2016
keryj:
depends on ur rent charges
Free cheesy
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by femynho(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
keryj:
. Where in kebbi
Yauri, Yelwa Yauri precisely.
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Gigihealth: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Symptoms of heat stroke include flushed skin, rapid breathing, high body temperature etc. Heatstroke is a condition caused when your body overheats, which is often as a result of prolonged exposure to or an intense physical exertion in high temperatures. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/symptoms-of-heat-stroke-what-causes-heat-stroke/
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by coolchifx(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2016
You can make as much as N40k on your 200Ah used, bad/condemned inverter batteries. call or what app -08125203137 0r 08038105574(T&C apply)

Other Prices (Inverter Batteries)
150Ah - N25,000
100Ah - N18,000

For 2v (ATM) Batteries
1500Ah - N65,000
1000Ah - N40,000
500Ah - N18,000

For Car/ Trailer Batteries:
200 Ah - N28,000
100 Ah - N12000
75Ah - N8000
65Ah - N7500
45Ah - N5000

For Ups Batteries:

17Ah- N1500
12Ah - N1000
9Ah - N700

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Nurses Always Rude And Mean? / Women Who Sleep More Also Have More Sex, A New Study Finds / Revealed: 5 Easy Ways To Cut An Onions Without Crying…it Works Like Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.