Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released (55540 Views)

Photo Of Layal Tinubu's Mother / Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) / Seyi Tinubu And Layal Jade-Holm's Pre-weddding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by sirTesco(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Congrats 2 them.

Hello Nairalanders,
pls I am in search of a very good lawyer to defend someone who has been charged to cult for Cultism, attempted murder and rape.
He will be appearing in court next month.
Call me on : 0803897134
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by tollytexy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Naughtysite:
Who this boy resemble ?

Is that not asiwaju BAT ? Lol
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by streamsofjoy(f): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why the guy no comb his hair na?
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Alumni - welcome home. SOAS the best decision I ever made.

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by diegwu01: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
See how happy the woman is...Women too like Marriage sef
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by computer0810(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

Lol abeg o, my popsi no kworupt but yet he's comfortable and all his seven children are graduates. Quality education and life we enjoyed with lots of inheritance left behind. So my brother not every one wishes the way u wish. Happy sun dey
u too dey lie,who tell u say ur papa no corrupt,se na all wetin ur papa dey do he dey tell u...ur papa na thief joor make u know as he dey be sebi u sef dey call another person papa thief,is just that ur papa na local thief
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by akanniade10(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is Remi Tinubu his mother? Or do Tinubu have other wives.
Btw, Dark skin man + Light skin woman.
It is erotically sexy.

Interracial toh bad. I prefer dark skin + dark skin tho

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by wink2015(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
[size=18pt]Na Senator Remi Tinubu na born this boy! The boy like yellow girl well well![/size]
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by computer0810(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2016

[size=16pt]To bad his father laid a bad foundation by being the personification of corruption and nepotism through Alpha Beta. The bride is happy she is marrying the landlord of Lagos that milks the state of N3-N6 billion monthly through commission from IGR that could be done my KPMG,PWC,EY delioote for a much smaller commission.[/size]
I bet u wish tinubu was ur father...poor goat
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Hillzy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
C d fine bae way tiffnibu d jagaban of crook tiff our money give him boi make him marry
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by jaywhoco(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmm...I remember Aburi! The last time something started in Aburi, Ghana, the end was catastrophic. Anyways, 'on Aburi we stand'...

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Ghost01(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
The other time someone referred to Cambridge university as an Ivy League university and now another person is qualifying the University of Buckingham with 'prestigious'. E ku ise o!

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by maimota(f): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmn na wa ooh, who go marry the poor and ugly babes now?
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
This Jagaban junior get eyes o like him papa. Nice one.
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by vikeyz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
That bae is cute kiss
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by bitingcool: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Upon say the girl yellow, she still dey bleach put. Maka why?
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by freshdude99(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
computer0810:
u too dey lie,who tell u say ur papa no corrupt,se na all wetin ur papa dey do he dey tell u...ur papa na thief joor make u know as he dey be sebi u sef dey call another person papa thief,is just that ur papa na local thief
Hahahaha
O boy u just make my sun dey
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by crazymod: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
stephenduru:
Bola Tinubu's son Seyi is set to wed Layal, the woman of his dreams. The journey up the boulevard of matrimony began on Friday, November 6, 2015 in faraway Ghana. Seyi, in the Aburi town of Akuapim South Municipal District, in the Eastern region of South Ghana and about 45 minutes from Accra the nation’s capital, proposed to Layal over a candlelit dinner at Lansdown Resort. Seyi allegedly went on one knee and asked the very surprised but highly elated Layal to marry him.As per the actual date of events and preferred venue, deliberations are still on.

Brief history of the intending couple:Seyi acquired his LLB degree from the prestigious University of Buckingham, United Kingdom. He acquired his Masters in Corporate & Commercial Law at the same university where he came out on merit. Layal on the other hand, is of Lebanese and Nigerian descent. She is said to be a brilliant consultant at foremost auditing firm, PriceWaterhouseCooper (PWC). The 25-year-old is a graduate of Political Science and African Studies at the SOAS (School of Oriental Studies) University of London. She also has a Masters in Entrepreneurship & Business Management from the University of Surrey.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/seyi-tinubu-lawal-holm-release.html

Na waooooo. Nigeria girls should protest. Ghana girls are marginalizing our girls................ they collect our rich guys and give our girls some gerigeri men like Charly
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by bandad: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
Chai!! So jagaban son too wan chop better ponmo grin
Broda yi ma gidi gan. Sebi you no like better ponmo. Ko ma ye mi.
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by stphn(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
God dey
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by chigoizie7(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by henrydadon(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
At least 2 million dollars go commot for inside national account for this wedding
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by HomeOfMe(f): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
E no resemble him papa!
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by notoriousbabe: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na dis occasion saraki go use to beg buhari and tinubu
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

Lol abeg o, my popsi no kworupt but yet he's comfortable and all his seven children are graduates. Quality education and life we enjoyed with lots of inheritance left behind. So my brother not every one wishes the way u wish. Happy sun dey

Good response. Not everyone is interested in the sleaze and notoriety that comes with dirty money. Some just want satisfaction and rest of mind.
Imagine being the Son of an erstwhile international drug peddler.
Daily on Nairaland, you realise why Nigeria can never be better. Sad! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Clone2020(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
So who will marry our dark skinned ladies?
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by caramel403: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na this guy sha. We were in the same no 6 Platoon at the Iseyin NYSC orientation camp in 2013 Batch B. Very free guy
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by madas1086: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:
But him papa is corruption na grin
guy am sure u sat for English in waec 10 time
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by micky90(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
DAT is d first lady of Lagos state in advance. grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Leeeekeeee: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wonders shall neva end..
This dude that spends money in the club like say money grows on tree has finally decided to settle down...

I pray him well..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by focus7: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
I am sure some children of hate and pain from the SE has already developed BP just seeing the name Tinubu. Any doctor in the house, be prepare for emergency before they slump o.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by mamajaz(f): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Marry liar keh! Apc no go recover from lies, liars and "Lai" for ever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari / Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.