Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

She Badly Need It Raw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Badly Need It Raw (2960 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Badly Need It Raw by mattyboy007(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
OK Guys I was chatting wit my Frnd last nyt n she was complaining bitterly Hw her guy(my paddy) has refuse to f**k without using condom asking if Dats tru luv or not. My qustn nw is has using condom now means he don't luv her?
Here is d screenshots

Re: She Badly Need It Raw by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
"What did he told you"

Really Bro? Really. Anyways we all know how the chat ended. You told her you'll come to console her in person. And then you did RAW, WWE and TNA. Badt man.

2 Likes

Re: She Badly Need It Raw by donbenedict(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
She is telln u she needs raw sex and u are dulling.. u be mumu oooo grin
Re: She Badly Need It Raw by mattyboy007(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
More

Re: She Badly Need It Raw by mattyboy007(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
"What did he told you"

Really Bro? Really. Anyways we all know hoe the chat ended. You told her you'll come to console her in person. And then you did RAW, WWE and TNA. Badt man.
Dude me na strictly NO CD NO S*x ooo
Re: She Badly Need It Raw by mattyboy007(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
donbenedict:
She is telln u she needs raw sex and u are dulling.. u be mumu oooo grin
Lolz guy HIV is real no tym to dey waka go clinic na money hustle I dey
Re: She Badly Need It Raw by Skryptchex(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stop helping her to complain naa.. ..and go and help her.. ..abi you dey wait for formal invitation
Re: She Badly Need It Raw by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
She needs a reality check
Re: She Badly Need It Raw by mattyboy007(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
vile:
She needs a reality check
Ur in d spirit bro
Re: She Badly Need It Raw by faith551(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Do girls still think like that?
Re: She Badly Need It Raw by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Can you imagine

(1) (Reply)

Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady / Warning! Don't Read In Public / Getting A Yoruba Girl Pregnant Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.