Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,703 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses (9988 Views)

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by Scholar8200(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
you are a story teller, your kumuyi is a their trying to cover his tracks and he is using people like you, who lack thinking capacity. You hate JWs but we will never hate you in return, okay? but haters gonn' hate potatoes gonn' potate
ok
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

What proof do u have for your claim? RCC boasts of 6billion members, JW of 8million that has been stagnant for about 5 years now is claiming more increase, mansions are talking, face me I face you is talking.
You don't know what you are talking about at all, Catholics have deviated from the faith, they did that a long time ago, about just after the death of the apostles, and they became wolves in sheep's clothing, somebody like Constantine who adulterated the faith because he was trying to please his subjects, so he added a lot of pagan beliefs, and the faith became bastardised, and you peoples still call that christianity , that is Christendom, so being a Catholic is very easy, being a JW is hard, we walk by faith not by sight, in Europe not just Germany, the trend is the same, people stop going to Church because they are fed up, sick and tired of the rubbish they do there. You will never go to any of our meetings any where on planet earth and you see a basket being passed around in the name of offering. I can stake my own head for that. Ndi oshi. Thieves. Babylon the great, Jehovah will use amargeddon to destroy Babylon the great, get out if her if you don't want to share in her sins, a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
You don't know what you are talking about at all, Catholics have deviated from the faith, they did that a long time ago, about just after the death of the apostles, and they became wolves in sheep's clothing, somebody like Constantine who adulterated the faith because he was trying to please his subjects, so he added a lot of pagan beliefs, and the faith became bastardised, and you peoples still call that christianity , that is Christendom, so being a Catholic is very easy, being a JW is hard, we walk by faith not by sight, in Europe not just Germany, the trend is the same, people stop going to Church because they are fed up, sick and tired of the rubbish they do there. You will never go to any of our meetings any where on planet earth and you see a basket being passed around in the name of offering. I can stake my own head for that. Ndi oshi. Thieves. Babylon the great, Jehovah will use amargeddon to destroy Babylon the great, get out if her if you don't want to share in her sins, a word is enough for the wise.

U didn't answer my question you are are only spewing lies, hate and propaganda.
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

U didn't answer my question you are are only spewing lies, hate and propaganda.
abeg just shut up, blind man. JW does not belong to my father, what benefit is there for me to do propaganda? is it JW that puts food on my table? or pays my house rent, abeg disappear jor! Ndi ori, stealing and making money in the name of God, modern day Pharisees! Thieves,
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
abeg just shut up, blind man. JW does not belong to my father, what benefit is there for me to do propaganda? is it JW that puts food on my table? or pays my house rent, abeg disappear jor! Ndi ori, stealing and making money in the name of God, modern day Pharisees! Thieves,

To present your organization in a good light. Most people do it, people tell lies to promote their church, just like you did earlier.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by temmytee007(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
HardMirror:

I am an atheist so I don't really care. BUT that guy is a FUCcccKING LIAR. Don't know people could be so heartless and cook up lies like this.
THANKS FOR UR IMPUTE,....a private chat would also be appreciated, just want to innocently ask how hw life is being an athiest....

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by temmytee007(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
ALRIGHT THANKY FOR THE CLEARANCE ANYWAY,.. URE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

To present your organization in a good light. Most people do it, people tell lies to promote their church, just like you did earlier.
many people can tell lies to promote their church because they gain money or something especially financial from that church, JW does not pay me any money, the HQ where watchtower and awake are printed is in New York, I have never been there, nor do I hope to go there in this Satan's world, so, there is nothing material for me to gain, the only thing is that I am free from useless superstitious beliefs and traditions of men, and I see this world and the things happening in it differently, okay? I want others the think like wise, and you thieves know that it simply means less money in your filthy coffers, ndi oshi nwuru anwu, has any JW solicited for funds from you before? ndi ara.
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by HardMirror(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Scholar8200:
For the records, Pastor W.F.Kumuyi got born again in 1964 at the Apostolic Faith and was with them and S.U. till the Bible study (circ 1973) started and later sunday services! That claim of him being a JW is in the same pattern as with the JW teachings.

The way people tell lies shamelessly is alarming. Imagine the guy claiming kumuyi was a JW and ran away with their money. Bloody lies!
I will never take any JW serious again thanks to that guy, Cockwhatever. So this is how they cook up lies. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by HardMirror(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
you are a story teller, your kumuyi is a thief trying to cover his tracks and he is using people like you, who lack thinking capacity. You hate JWs but we will never hate you in return, okay? but haters gonn' hate potatoes gonn' potate
I have NEVER been a deeper lifer. In fact their holier than thou attitude pisses me off. I have been an atheist for about 5 years now. YOU ARE A LIAR! Get a life! Who even asked you about kumuyi's life? Why did you have to bring kumuyi into this discuss? Are you trying to distract people from the fact that people are moving from you mythology into other mythologies?
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by HardMirror(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
You guys are all pretenders. Carry your fake bible and all your publications and knock on people's doors, but come online to show your true color, lying and insulting people.
Yet you knock on people's doors with a fake smile and pretend to be nice and all.
Same with deeper lifers. Shameless pretenders. You are full of hate and insecurity. Everybody is wrong. You guys think you know all the truth about life and every other person is ignorant.
Smh
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
HardMirror:

You guys are all pretenders. Carry your fake bible and all your publications and knock on people's doors, but come online to show your true color, lying and insulting people.
Yet you knock on people's doors with a fake smile and pretend to be nice and all.
Same with deeper lifers. Shameless pretenders. You are full of hate and insecurity. Everybody is wrong. You guys think you know all the truth about life and every other person is ignorant.
Smh
hahahahahahaha
If you see any JW for or house, Carry gun shoot am, rubbish.
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
HardMirror:

I have NEVER been a deeper lifer. In fact their holier than thou attitude pisses me off. I have been an atheist for about 5 years now. YOU ARE A LIAR! Get a life! Who even asked you about kumuyi's life? Why did you have to bring kumuyi into this discuss? Are you trying to distract people from the fact that people are moving from you mythology into other mythologies?
you guys think that there is anything special about leaving JWs. there is nothing at all special about it
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by Jozzy4: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
you guys think that there is anything special about leaving JWs. there is nothing at all special about it

lol, dont mind em
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
many people can tell lies to promote their church because they gain money or something especially financial from that church

Financial motive is not the only motive

JW does not pay me any money, the HQ where watchtower and awake are printed is in New York, I have never been there, nor do I hope to go there in this Satan's world, so, there is nothing material for me to gain, the only thing is that I am free from useless superstitious beliefs and traditions of men, and I see this world and the things happening in it differently, okay? I want others the think like wise, and you thieves know that it simply means less money in your filthy coffers, ndi oshi nwuru anwu, has any JW solicited for funds from you before? ndi ara.

Ironic, you are proud of not adhering to "human traditions" but you see nothing wrong with telling lies about your enemies.
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
HardMirror:

The way people tell lies shamelessly is alarming. Imagine the guy claiming kumuyi was a JW and ran away with their money. Bloody lies!
I will never take any JW serious again thanks to that guy, Cockwhatever. So this is how they cook up lies. Hmmmm.

And the guy is still shameless standing by his lies, if someone like that stands at my door tommorow and claims what he is telling me is truth, I won't take him seriously.
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

And the guy is still shameless standing by his lies, if someone like that stands at my door tommorow and claims what he is telling me is truth, I won't take him seriously.
you can either take it or leave it
hate it or love it
it's a free world, did he point a gun at you saying if you don't listen I shoot? did he? Now you see how silly you are.
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
you can either take it or leave it
hate it or love it
it's a free world, did he point a gun at you saying if you don't listen I shoot? did he? Now you see how silly you are.

Please how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

Please how old are you?
qaudzillion
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

Please how old are you?
qaudzillion years taaa gbafuo
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by BlackHummer(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by singlealone: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
cocoduck:
Then you don't know him
it was because of money he left JW, he was a top member in one congregation in Lagos, then they decided to contribute money to either to build or renovate a kingdom hall, as the secretary he was given the money and when the time arrived to bring the money, the guy begin yarn tory , then after all said and done he was sanctioned, he simply left and open his own church and began to castigate JWs, When we are preaching, we usually encounter deeper life people, the way they react when they see us is very different from the way other churches react to our visit, because of the lies they have been told, they don't even want to use eye to see us. I know what I am talking about bro. Maybe he was Catholic before he became JW. But he used to be a JW.

Pure lie and fabrication

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by singlealone: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
cocoduck:
many people can tell lies to promote their church because they gain money or something especially financial from that church, JW does not pay me any money, the HQ where watchtower and awake are printed is in New York, I have never been there, nor do I hope to go there in this Satan's world, so, there is nothing material for me to gain, the only thing is that I am free from useless superstitious beliefs and traditions of men, and I see this world and the things happening in it differently, okay? I want others the think like wise, and you thieves know that it simply means less money in your filthy coffers, ndi oshi nwuru anwu, has any JW solicited for funds from you before? ndi ara.

They have asked me for contribution. They gave me a khaki envelope to put the money. They said the money is to help print more awake
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by Mbasouth(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Kumuyi was never a jw. Stop telling lies that you have been told.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues / Tattoo On The Body Is Evil / Bible The Biggest Liar And Contradiction ever produce In the History Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.