Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help (1113 Views)

See What This Girl Post To Me / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / Kmjwj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by assfreaky(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
please lady and gentleman, I m living in Liberia but my parent somehow are like Nigerian. so I was post after my studies.

now, I hear calabar girls are good on bed. now I have buy condoms plenty. the problem is someone has call me and warn me that I shall not come out alive out of calabar if I sex calabar girls. me I cant do without sex. and what about the condoms I have buy two cartoon of condoms

someone help me. I am landing in Nigeria 2moro and I need at leas two girls to welcome me on bed. if I don't see two girls, I dont know what will happen. help

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by squarelead(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
All You need now, is Jesus Christ. Accept Him today and be saved from eternal doom

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by magabounce(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ur monicker suggests ure an as.s freak..
Ah swear calabar south boys would change ur destiny if u so much as ask any guy out..
Gaybrielish cow
Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by faith551(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bro if you continue with this your grammar,you will definitely end up on tv
Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by HolyHero: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na only God fit save you from this wahala wey you dey so
Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by hungryboy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bros, we were be Calabar boys sef, dey find were we go dey see free toto to knack, who dey tell una say Calabar girls dey cheap sef?,
Be warned oh, before you come rape pesin pikin blame am on konji, cos we go naked you tie you rope, beat you like say you thief
Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by obongtunji: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
In as much as I'm having serious issues with your english, I will still answer you, because I'm very sure you finished your university in Liberia. 1st posting from NYSC is to a State and not local government. So I believe you have just been posted to Cross River State and your orientation camp is in Obubra not Calabar. People are thinking of how to contribute their own quota to the development of their immediate community you are here saying rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by inforesource: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bros, if truly you be NYSC guy Abeg correct that your grammar. "I have been post" should read "I have been posted". Don't let NYSC withdraw your service oo. shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by ProfessorXX(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
See grammar... you are not a graduate. HIV is real.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by pryme(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
your tomfoolery is limitless
Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by Ranchhoddas: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na which school you finish from?
Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by YouthAdvocator: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
You should be not be posted to teach our young children in secondary schools.
Nigeria already has more than enough problems.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
squarelead:
All You need now, is Jesus Christ. Accept Him today and be saved from eternal doom
he sure needs more than Jesus.
after now,they'll come and start crying that they've been married for how long now,no child,when u shared all the good children you were meant to have in NYCS,what will b done for you again?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. / How To Be The ‘perfect’ Nigerian Wife / Lady Gets Third Promotion In A Week!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.