Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. (4476 Views)

We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... / "Buhari Should Withdraw Army From The East & Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone" - FFK / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
tuale4u:

Nigeria, Biafra, Arewa, OPC is equal to Niger delta oil. Simple.
Point of correction, we don't give a rat ass whether you burn or drown with your 'oyel' cos Igboland is blessed with it in abundance. I can't speak for the west or north, but I can authoritatively tell you the mind of my people. We covertly dislike the idea of the federal government prospecting for more oil field in our region. You know why? Because it breeds laziness, environmental pollution and exploitation. Three of which are the Igboman's greatest enemy. Anytime we want to make use of our oil, it shall surely be on the concept of shared communal gains and industrial development within an independent Igbo republic and not some parasitic Fulani dictated Nigeria.
However, our interest is to drink with the other big two, as much oyel as possible from the foolish Igbophobic minorities from the south, afterwhich we cut off our kins (Anioma and others) falsely alloted there and reunite them with ours under a union when the country disintergrates. But for now, let's cheers to a prosperous oil blessed Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
By Idoko Stevens

Two tribes are the major problems with this country. These two tribes - Hausa/Fulani and Igbo- are EXTREMISTS by nature. The first civil war was caused by the wanton violence and greed of Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis. And I guarantee you, IF Nigeria gets into a second civil war it will still be because of these two tribes. I will tell you a secret of the average Hausa/Fulani and the average Igbo:

If you are NOT Muslim, the average Hausa/Fulani sees you as a SUB-HUMAN.

If you are not Igbo, the average Igbo sees you as INFERIOR.

I have lived/worked in every single geopolitical zone in this country, and I can tell you that these two groups are the reason why Nigeria will NEVER know peace.

But you may ask if the Igbos are EXTREMISTS how come they are not as violent as the Hausa/Fulanis? Igbos will have no problem go around this country killing ANYONE who is not Igbo or Christian, the ONLY thing that stops them is FEAR. Most Igbos still have a very fresh 'memory' of the events of the Biafran war and so are afraid that if they so EXPRESS THEIR WANTON EXTREMISM, they would suffer the civil war fate again. The Hausa/Fulanis however are not bugged down by any such fear. This is why you see these herdsmen going around the country slaughtering innocent men, women and children without the slightest hint of remorse.

I agree with IPOB that Igbos need their own country but not for the reason of 'marginalization' that they claim. The reason why Igbos and Northerners each need their own country is because they are EXTREMELY VIOLENT PEOPLE BY NATURE who cannot live in peace with non-Igbos and non-Northerners.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by fulanmafia: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
IamAtribalist:
By Idoko Stevens

Two tribes are the major problems with this country. These two tribes - Hausa/Fulani and Igbo- are EXTREMISTS by nature. The first civil war was caused by the wanton violence and greed of Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis. And I guarantee you, IF Nigeria gets into a second civil war it will still be because of these two tribes. I will tell you a secret of the average Hausa/Fulani and the average Igbo:

I have lived/worked in every single geopolitical zone in this country, and I can tell you that these two groups are the reason why Nigeria will NEVER know peace.

But you may ask if the Igbos are EXTREMISTS how come they are not as violent as the Hausa/Fulanis? Igbos will have no problem go around this country killing ANYONE who is not Igbo or Christian, the ONLY thing that stops them is FEAR. Most Igbos still have a very fresh 'memory' of the events of the Biafran war and so are afraid that if they so EXPRESS THEIR WANTON EXTREMISM, they would suffer the civil war fate again. The Hausa/Fulanis however are not bugged down by any such fear. This is why you see these herdsmen going around the country slaughtering innocent men, women and children without the slightest hint of remorse.

I agree with IPOB that Igbos need their own country but not for the reason of 'marginalization' that they claim. The reason why Igbos and Northerners each need their own country is because they are EXTREMELY VIOLENT PEOPLE BY NATURE who cannot live in peace with non-Igbos and non-Northerners.

Your generalizations are unfortunate. In all your reasoning capacity... all you could conclude was that all Hausa Fulani are violent by nature, and all of them are Muslim.

These misassumptions erode any basis of your above argument.
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
fulanmafia:

Your generalizations are unfortunate. In all your reasoning capacity... all you could conclude was that all Hausa Fulani are violent by nature, and all of them are Muslim.

cool AVERAGE is not generalization. Please read again -I don't intend any offense since I have met good Igbos and good Hausas and good Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by fulanmafia: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool AVERAGE is not generalization. Please read again -I don't intend any offense since I have met good Igbos and good Hausas and good Fulanis.

When you consider the fact that two kinds of Fulani exist; nomadic and settled, and the further truism that the violent terrorist herdsmen are but a tiny fraction of legitimate Fulani herdsmen doing honest business daily providing beef and mutton for the entire country, and leather for export (which contributes 40% of agriculture's GDP), like they've been peacefully doing for the past 5 decades, you'll realize that it's not rational to ascribe AVERAGE in your assertions.
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chiwude:
Intelligent post. Oil is not everything, brains and human capacity development is? It beats my imagination that even in this 21st century, some lazy folks are still hinging their hopes on revenue from oil proceeds. The future looks bleak for these people?
the more reason i tell ppl an igbo nation is beta off than biafra with d ss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
fulanmafia:

When you consider the fact that two kinds of Fulani exist; nomadic and settled, and the further truism that the violent terrorist herdsmen are but a tiny fraction of legitimate Fulani herdsmen doing honest business daily providing beef and mutton for the entire country, and leather for export (which contributes 40% of agriculture's GDP), like they've been peacefully doing for the past 5 decades, you'll realize that it's not rational to ascribe AVERAGE in your assertions.

Perhaps but this is my opinion based on my years of experience
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
IamAtribalist:
By Idoko Stevens

[size=14pt]Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria [/size]- By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Elombah.com)

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; andThe Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998). 

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention.

When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.

Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
90xtr3r:

[size=14pt]Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria [/size]- By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Elombah.com)

The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; andThe Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998). 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention.

When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.

Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

cool I disagree with Lamido: I lived among the Yorubas for many years and my experience with them was largely positive. cool

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Csami(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
IamAtribalist:
By Idoko Stevens

So you came to this conclusion how? Because you've lived amongst igbo people for how long? 4,5 years?
I can't imagine how someone will just sit at a place and compose a pile of beautiful nonsense and then post it as his opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool I disagree with Lamido: I lived among the Yorubas for many years and my experience with them was largely positive. cool

More revelations will even compound your confusion about life and the emancipation of your enslaved people.

Nigerdeltan exposing Yoruba treachery...
https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess/1

WombRaiders:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!

WombRaiders:
Seed of defiance.

You can not undo God's wrath. For to long you bastards have lived off the blood of the innocent. You sat back and watched the killing of innocent christians in the hands of your bokos and used it for political gain.

Now, GOD will reward you bastards with His vengence.

Nemesis is coming and by this time next year a Christian Republic will rise from the Bight of Biafra.

WombRaiders:
You can keep labelling me an ibo and making every excuse for your inconsequential existence on ibos but the truth remains that the ND and SE will not subsidize you no more.

KEEP BELIEVING IN THE FACADE CALLED ONE NIJIRIYA 

SLAVE

https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by ElCount: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
IamAtribalist:
By Idoko Stevens

I can't believe someone came up with this gibberish
@ the bold
Since you say its because of the civil war that the igbos won't express their wanton extremism let's go back into history please give us a situation/era before the civil war in which the igbos went into CONQUERING MODE/VIOLENT EXTREMISM MODE
If you can't come up with any then for the sake of not letting more people see how stupid you are go back and edit your post

4 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
ElCount:

I can't believe someone came up with this gibberish
@ the bold
Since you say its because of the civil war that the igbos won't express their wanton extremism let's go back into history please give us a situation/era before the civil war in which the igbos went into CONQUERING MODE/VIOLENT EXTREMISM MODE
If you can't come up with any then for the sake of not letting more people see how stupid you are go back and edit your post

cool Before the civil war Igbo military officers went on a wanton killing mode of Non-Igbo leaders across the country. When news of the violent slaughter of non-Igbo leaders filtered into the Igbo communities in the South East, the Igbos went on the streets in wanton jubilation. This tribalistic killings is considered, by many historians, to be one of the major contributing factor to the eventual war. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by junketer(m): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
yinkus204:
thanks this wat i always tell dose who think of divide y can't we make the country better as one rather than thinking of how to divide it
make the coutry better, how if i may ask?
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
90xtr3r:

More revelations will even compound your confusion about life and the emancipation of your enslaved people.

Nigerdeltan exposing Yoruba treachery...
https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess/1

WombRaiders:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!

WombRaiders:
Seed of defiance.

You can not undo God's wrath. For to long you bastards have lived off the blood of the innocent. You sat back and watched the killing of innocent christians in the hands of your bokos and used it for political gain.

Now, GOD will reward you bastards with His vengence.

Nemesis is coming and by this time next year a Christian Republic will rise from the Bight of Biafra.

WombRaiders:
You can keep labelling me an ibo and making every excuse for your inconsequential existence on ibos but the truth remains that the ND and SE will not subsidize you no more.

KEEP BELIEVING IN THE FACADE CALLED ONE NIJIRIYA 

SLAVE

https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess

cool Again based on MY EXPERIENCE I disagree with WombRaider. Its a free world dude - we can agree to disagree. The major evils that have befell this country can be traced to Hausa/Fulani and Igbos because of their greed, violent and extreme dispositions. Quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Csami:

So you came to this conclusion how? Because you've lived amongst igbo people for how long? 4,5 years?
I can't imagine how someone will just sit at a place and compose a pile of beautiful nonsense and then post it as his opinion.

cool "If someone shows you who they are, believe them." Maya Angelou

I am an ardent student of Nigerian tribes and their behavior. My opinions are based on MY experience. Unless of course you are telling me that I should base my opinion on YOUR experience - which will be the utmost arrogance. cool

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Again based on MY EXPERIENCE I disagree with WombRaider. Its a free world dude - we can agree to disagree. The major evils that have befell this country can be traced to Hausa/Fulani and Igbos because of their greed, violent and extreme dispositions. Quote me anywhere.

BTW, you should be bold enough to identify and be identified by your ethnic group for a robust discourse.

Again to still compound your confusion about channelling your energies towards the emancipation of your enslaved people, here is a Yoruba fellow writing:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Of course, some are their own person.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:

BTW, you should have been bold enough to identify and be identified by your ethnic group for a robust discourse.

Again to still compound your confusion about channelling your energies towards the emancipation of your enslaved people, here is a Yoruba fellow writing:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2016
90xtr3r:

BTW, you should be bold enough to identify and be identified by your ethnic group for a robust discourse.

Bayswater post:

Bayswater post:

Bayswater post:

Bayswater post:

Bayswater post:

cool Dude you are wasting your time. How does all these posts change my opinion about Igbos (I assume that's your tribe - am I right?)? Experience is the best teacher. By the way, thank you for identifying me with the major-tribe I like the most: Yorubas. Out of the 3 major tribes they are the ONLY ones that eschew EXTREME religious views. You can call me Chief Otunba Adeleke if you so wish grin grin. It doesn't change my experience or opinion of the 3 major tribes.

" If someone shows you who they are you should believe them." Maya Angelou.

4 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by ElCount: 12:15am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Before the civil war Igbo military officers went on a wanton killing mode of Non-Igbo leaders across the country. When news of the violent slaughter of non-Igbo leaders filtered into the Igbo communities in the South East, the Igbos went on the streets in wanton jubilation. This tribalistic killings is considered, by many historians, to be one of the major contributing factor to the eventual war. cool
Is this the reply you had in mind? because you just posted it for everyone to see. Please go back and read it again and confirm

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2016
ElCount:

Is this the reply you had in mind? because you just posted it for everyone to see. Please go back and read it again and confirm

cool QUOTE ME ANYWHERE. cool

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 12:30am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Dude you are wasting your time. How does all these posts change my opinion about Igbos (I assume that's your tribe - am I right?)? Experience is the best teacher. By the way, thank you for identifying me with the major-tribe I like the most: Yorubas. Out of the 3 major tribes they are the ONLY ones that eschew EXTREME religious views. You can call me Chief Otunba Adeleke if you so wish grin grin. It doesn't change my experience or opinion of the 3 major tribes.

" If someone shows you who they are you should believe them." Maya Angelou.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous hypocrites who colluded with the Northerners to commit genocide on supposed Anioma brothers and Easterners...

Asaba Oct 7, 1967 Massacre by Murtala,  Awolowo and their Cohorts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaX9lVVrCM

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2016
90xtr3r:

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous hypocrites who colluded with the Northerners to commit genocide on supposed Anioma brothers and Easterners...

cool Propaganda much? At any rate how does this change my opinion on Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis? Stay on topic son cool

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2016
As far as there are Igbos in ND,ND will continue to be tagged along and there's nothing any minority bastard can do about it. Cry me a river please. lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Propaganda much? At any rate how does this change my opinion on Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis? Stay on topic son cool

I understand that you're a member of the groups of the Ab0ki ass-licking minions and treacherous b*ckstabbers who readily partner with their slave masters to perpetrate heinous crimes against humanity.

I shall help compound your misery...

https://www.nairaland.com/2791382/history-igbo-massacre-across-northern
teufelein post:
History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow...

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 1:01am On Apr 25, 2016
90xtr3r:

I understand that you're a member of the groups of the Ab0ki ass-licking minions and treacherous b*ckstabbers who readily partner with their slave masters to perpetrate heinous crimes against humanity.

I shall help compound your misery...

https://www.nairaland.com/2791382/history-igbo-massacre-across-northern
teufelein post:
History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

At the bolden: you do have a vivid imagination. Do you always use any adjective that comes to your confused mind? Anyway lets take a look at your list:

Technically these are not Igbo massacres. They are Christian massacres carried out by violent Northern Muslims who believe that non-Muslims are kafir (infidel/subhuman). The reason why these massacred are seen as Igbo massacres is that Igbos are easily targeted because they are homogenously Christians. I have explained to you that the Hausa/Fulanis are a very violent and extreme people just like the Igbos. The only reason Igbos are not committing the same massacres against non-Christians is because the Hausa/Fulani military will wipe them out. The Hausa/Fulani military however, looks the other way when Igbos are the victim. Get it? cool

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 1:21am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:

At the bolden: you do have a vivid imagination. Do you always use any adjective that comes to your confused mind? Anyway lets take a look at your list:

Technically these are not Igbo massacres. They are Christian massacres carried out by violent Northern Muslims who believe that non-Muslims are kafir (infidel/subhuman). The reason why these massacred are seen as Igbo massacres is that Igbos are easily targeted because they are homogenously Christians. I have explained to you that the Hausa/Fulanis are a very violent and extreme people just like the Igbos. The only reason Igbos are not committing the same massacres against non-Christians is because the Hausa/Fulani military will wipe them out. The Hausa/Fulani military however, looks the other way when Igbos are the victim. Get it? cool

Silly rants of propaganda from confused ass-licking minions who are too ashamed to identify and be identified by their ethnic group...

https://www.nairaland.com/2727742/fearless-biafrans-protest-despite-being

This is a one on one confrontation between Soldiers and Pro-Biafran protesters. The army tried to stop them and they resisted and the next thing was serious gunshots into the air from the soldiers, Some of them initially refused to run and I could hear a man shouting ''Kill me''....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

Here's is a brave Igbo guy confronting a governor of the despotic regime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

Have you forgotten what transpired when your masters attempted their madness the last time in Kano State?
Have you bothered to inquire from your slave masters why they have not embarked on their usual barbarism and carnage in Kano State for some years now?

Igbos are no weaklings. Igbos don't shy away from daring the evils of the day no matter whose ox is gored, unlike confused hypocrites who are barely surviving by perpetual ass-licking of Ab0ki bom-boms.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by naijaking1: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2016
tuale4u:

Nigeria, Biafra, Arewa, OPC is equal to Niger delta oil. Simple.

Do you know why Venezualans call oil the devil's excrement?
Oil has never been a catalyst for development for any nation, from Venezuela, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and of course Nigeria. Compared to nations without oil: Japan, Germany, South Africa, France, Italy, the oil producing nations or people remain backwards in terms of education, quality of life, and development.
In Nigeria, short termed, and very short sighted people like you have simply not understood that oil is indeed the devils stool, plus his urine, and of course his flatus.

7 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 1:26am On Apr 25, 2016
naijaking1:

Do you know why Venezualans call oil the devil's excrement?
Oil has never been a catalyst for development for any nation, from Venezuela, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and of course Nigeria. Compared to nations without oil: Japan, Germany, South Africa, France, Italy, the oil producing nations or people remain backwards in terms of education, quality of life, and development.
In Nigeria, short termed, and very short sighted people like you have simply not understood that oil is indeed the devils stool, plus his urine, and of course his flatus.

The Devil's flatus of course would be Natural gas.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 1:30am On Apr 25, 2016
90xtr3r:

Silly rants of propaganda from confused ass-licking minions who are too ashamed to identify and be identified by their ethnic group...

https://www.nairaland.com/2727742/fearless-biafrans-protest-despite-being

This is a one on one confrontation between Soldiers and Pro-Biafran protesters. The army tried to stop them and they resisted and the next thing was serious gunshots into the air from the soldiers, Some of them initially refused to run and I could hear a man shouting ''Kill me''....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

Here's is a brave Igbo guy confronting a governor of the despotic regime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

Have you forgotten what transpired when your masters attempted their madness the last time in Kano State?
Have you bothered to inquire from your slave masters why they have not embarked on their usual barbarism and carnage in Kano State for some years now?

Igbos are no weaklings. Igbos don't shy way from daring the evils of the day no matter whose ox is gored, unlike confused hypocrites who are barely surviving by perpetual ass-licking of Ab0ki bom-boms.

cool Dude like I told you before, I don't give a flying fvck. Hausa/Fulanis and Igbos can slaughter themselves all they want because both Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis are birds of the same EXTREMISM AND VIOLENT feathers. And if you are now able to defend yourself from your perpetual executioner then clap for yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 1:34am On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Dude like I told you before, I don't give a flying fvck. Hausa/Fulanis and Igbos can slaughter themselves all they want because both Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis are birds of the same EXTREMISM AND VIOLENT feathers. And if you are now able to defend yourself from your perpetual executioner then clap for yourself grin

Take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IamAtribalist: 2:01am On Apr 25, 2016
90xtr3r:

Take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous hypocrites.

cool When an IPOB thinks that he is making a valid point in his own mind I go like this:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What An Ekpeye Woman Told Igbo Man Trying To Claim Them / Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) / Who Remembers This Scam Advertisement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.