Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Budgit And Tracka: Track All State, Project Allocations And State Of Completion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budgit And Tracka: Track All State, Project Allocations And State Of Completion (2457 Views)

Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics / Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Budgit And Tracka: Track All State, Project Allocations And State Of Completion by enlightenedmind: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
This platforms were created to boost transperency in the Nigerian Government. Although these platforms were created in 2011, they have only come to light with the change in Govt and more access to information allowed in the current administration.

The first is Bidgit which provides states' budgets, project budgets and allocations

http://yourbudgit.com/

The second is Tracka which tracks each project in each state from start to finish

http://www.tracka.ng/

PLEASE DO CHECK THEM OUT. I FEEL IT IS IMPORTANT EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES

Budget Breakdown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budgit And Tracka: Track All State, Project Allocations And State Of Completion by LRNZH(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Budgit And Tracka: Track All State, Project Allocations And State Of Completion by Controversialad: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chai I rove this one well well. Danke Schon my blodah or sharing d linki grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? / ECOWAS Court To Suspend Nigeria Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / See The Disgraceful States Of Some Roads In Surulere & Itire (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.