Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains (15187 Views)

Court Orders Release Of Ifeanyi Ubah Within 48 Hours / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by isnovic(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
“Change is a process. Change does not happen overnight. Change can be inconvenient. Change sometimes comes with pain.

The above though.

Change is not a process in the way the APC sold it. It is departure from business as usual. A 360 turnaround from everything PDP stands for.

Change usually involve large differences not transformational.

Adesina, we need a leader who is responsible and not one that blames the predecessor and bulk passes faults well over 11months down the line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by kechywillz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
me wen happiness wan kill, i am just happy everyday as ineffectual buffoon is no longer in aso villa, God bless pmb
young man,ur name doesnt portray that Jesus loves from ur perception,abeg change that holy name,it doesnt work with hypocrisy.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by prince088: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
KwoiZabo:
Fashola & Amaechi that took FG to court for saving excess crude are now in Buhari's cabinet. GEJ had to obey the courts and used the cash for infrastructure while they used theirs to bankroll Buhari to power

Till argument is stale and boring. 3 people agreed to save, any time there is a FEC meeting, money is discovered to have been deducted from said savings. E.g 2 billion Okonjo claimed to settle Oil subsidy on orders of GEJ.
If it were u, will u still agree on such arrangements?
And besides its not like it was a must or is in the law.
FG got 52%. Is it also the state government that told FG not to save her own share?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by prince088: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
onatisi:

Story story

Lol. That's all? Truth scratches ur ears and eyes like a disease. Clowns cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by onatisi(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
prince088:

Lol. That's all? Truth scratches ur ears and eyes like a disease. Clowns cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sometimes I just think God is not directly in charge of human race well-being, why is Africans like this why why ,no kobo for my hand as I dey type,job I no see after my 5years in school pursuing bsc. Guess what I came to my mum's shop to steal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by sorepco(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
I c no changes....wake in the morning and i ask myself, is life worth living should i blast myself.....

.....thats just the way it is! Things will never be the same eehh!! Tupac shakur..1999 i guess

hucienda:
"I see no changes..." - Tupac

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by bfire(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
The silos for the grain reserve storage were built when even GEJ was still in secondary school.

Most of you commenting were not even born then not to even say you know anything about the silos
or grain reserves.

It is abundantly clear, that GEJ added less to the storage compared to OBJ in this republic.
He had on two occasions, used up to 35 tons of the grain reserve.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by Nusaf: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
KwoiZabo:
This APC Government is the most Hypocritical Government in History. They've released strategic grain reserve kept by GEJ's FG yet they say they inherited rot. GEJ never owed salaries and also left enough for the new Govt. to bail out States yet they say they inherited rot. Is it power supply or fuel supply, free & fair elections, infrastructure etc yet they say they inherited rot. I just hate this govt.
Comments like this discourage intelligent and informed members from logging in cos it gives the impression that children have dominated the site. Pls for the sake of people like me who come here to learn, it will make a lot of sense if u stop posting comments. Tnx for ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
KwoiZabo:
Fashola & Amaechi that took FG to court for saving excess crude are now in Buhari's cabinet. GEJ had to obey the courts and used the cash for infrastructure while they used theirs to bankroll Buhari to power
A very stale and shallow argument and a very lame attempt at playing the blame game. This pointless excuse has been deflated several times on this forum but it isn't too surprising that some not-too-smart people still regurgitating this lame excuse.

1. Amaechi and Fashola did not take the FG to court, 36 governors did and up to 25 of those 36 governors were from the PDP.

2. Governors also took OBJ and Yaradua to court, but they didn't bend because they had the political and moral will to save. But GEJ quickly shared the money within a year even without waiting for the court case to be concluded.

3. Even while the governors were not too comfortable with the FG saving their moneys for them, GEJ repeatedly dipped his hands illegally into the collective funds and made withdrawals without informing the governors thereby further betraying the trust. This singular irresponsible act forced the governors to mount more pressure. Even PDP governors also lost confidence in the integrity of GEJ to save their money; if you doubt me, kindly point out one, just one single governor who wasn't opposed to this idea of GEJ saving their money since you ignorantly claim it is Fashola and Amaechi?

4. Let us assume it is APC (which wasn't even formed back then) that forced GEJ to share the money to states, the national sharing formula allows the FG to keep over 52% of the funds as FG's share. If GEJ really wanted to save, kindly explain why GEJ didn't save the 52% which was the FG's share?.... Did Amaechi and Fashola (as you love to blame) use juju on GEJ to squander the 52%?

I would really love to hear your meaningful response to this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by Abeymills(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bubuhari n all d ediot zombies u c wat u have turned our country into rubbish God will judge him n his entire generation
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by Roadmike(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

Comments like this discourage intelligent and informed members from logging in cos it gives the impression that children have dominated the site. Pls for the sake of people like me who come here to learn, it will make a lot of sense if u stop posting comments. Tnx for ur understanding.

Better you get out and be sincere to yourself. This is a Govt. that is clueless, bereft of idea, all they do is blame every other person except themselves. At least for once let them admit some mistakes and stop this madness.
GEJ never did this never did that yet the govt. had not added to the strategic grain reserve but could deplete or take out yet blame him for everything.
Even only recently Ekiti APC is blaming Fayose for the fuel scarcity rather that call the Petroleum Minister- Buhari to order. Enough of this madness before people REVOLT against you. Because it implies you are calling us FOOLs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by Kaira333: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Which one is tons of grain? Nawaoh Oga presido abeg provide employment, fuel and healthy economy as u promised. Nobi every body dey eat grain like u and ur cattle

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by lailo: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
KwoiZabo:
This APC Government is the most Hypocritical Government in History. They've released strategic grain reserve kept by GEJ's FG yet they say they inherited rot. GEJ never owed salaries and also left enough for the new Govt. to bail out States yet they say they inherited rot. Is it power supply or fuel supply, free & fair elections, infrastructure etc yet they say they inherited rot. I just hate this govt.
I know u hate d truth but pure patch-patch kind of government that PDP was running.May be u thought u were talking to people wu lived in Zimbabwe during GEJ tenure.Contrary to ur shenanigans,we all knew Ngosi Okwonjo Iweala borrowed money to pay for d last two months in office to workers(she said it by herself).The money he owed d marketers is what Buhari is trying to offset,reason for d current fuel crisis.PDP/GEJ ran everything aground and u have d mouth to insult our collective reasoning.Listen well Buhari is not running dat kind of patch-patch governance but is presenting on table d real situation Nigeria is facing and by God's grace,he will solve d problem one after d other.#myAssInfrastructure#where are they??PMB bulldoze themshmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by sarutobie(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
77Trumpet:

ALL PDP LEADERSHIP TEAM SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND DETAINED AND FORCED TO EXPLAIN HOW THEY HAVE DAMAGED NIGERIAN ECONOMY FOR THE PAST I6 YEARS TO THIS EXTENT THAT IT BECOMES IRREDEEMABLE. THEY SHOULD BE STONED!!!!!!
yes I support you..we should all line up the likes of obasanjo, atiku, mark, el rufai, etc and stone them to death!
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by judondasylva(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
after he his start blaming
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by ibietela2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Luckylife:
It seems that blaming everythings or everybody are in the DNA of all APC carrier. If you want to work , work and stop blaming. Nigerians are wiser now .

Make that SOME NIGERIANS
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by phineas: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Grains are been released for the inhabitants of the North East and the North West where whole villages,their livestock and their farmlands have been ravaged by bandits.

Some people are actually starving in these parts of the country, they have been impoverished and are destitute by these happenings.Normal hardworking people with regular lives like us all lost all in a day.They lost family,friends ,their dignity and home all in one day.These people have no source of income,no farms,no Family,nothing.

These are the people grains are been released for,not the privileged rebellious half brained dimwit behind a computer screen that has eaten 2ce already before noon asking why with an air of arrogance are we birds?

If you cant empathize and support these kind of persons at times like this,but would rather throw vain discouraging words to those supporting them,ask yourself what kind of seed are you sowing into your life....and ignorance is not an excuse

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by yaki84: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
all these ipob illiterate that always rush to comment without reading, it is the outstanding subsidy claims from oct 2014 to aug 2015, since that aug 2015. no more subsidy claims

na grains we dey talk of. talk abt this grains issue biko.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by lion042(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
...I swear u just made my day...hahahahaha
DickDastardly:
Grains for ....... we don turn birds for buhari eye
Its officially finished grin
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by tuniski: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
bfire:

The silos for the grain reserve storage were built when even GEJ was still in secondary school.

Most of you commenting were not even born then not to even say you know anything about the silos
or grain reserves.

It is abundantly clear, that GEJ added less to the storage compared to OBJ in this republic.
He had on two occasions, used up to 35 tons of the grain reserve.

In essence there was storage done by pdp wasted years that Buhari n his apc gang are now dishing out. The more u tried to rubbish GEJ the more u elevate him and rather rubbish the blamers and scandalizers called buhar/apc.

They left nothing but, buhari keep flying around in presidential fleet abi na Daura donkey dey carry am? Yeye
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
so Nigeria has now rolled back to the Joseph and Egypt era. Grains is now being controlled by the Prime minister? I never envisaged that i would be reading something like this outside the Bible. Smh
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by karben(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Give order for the grains he reserved in in Eleven months....I dey laugh APC...
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by emerged01(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Grains?
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by Dannie2015(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wen GEJ said ds man will take us 10yrs back if we let him win d election, som pple tagged him clueless. Haven't we returned to d days of Joseph in d land of Egypt? I fear fr ds country. 10,000 bags of grains! In a country wt over 200million citizens n he called dat alleviating d sufferings of Nigerians. Even wen insurgency was at it's peak under GEJ, a back of rice was hhalf of wat we now have.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by agbangam: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
U see wailers crowd FP callin PMB names without reading/understanding wat Shehu Garba said.
Wailers are just like those Israelite dat were screaming dat God shud take dem away from Egypt(PDP) cos of d hardship(Corruption) and God did send dem Moses(PMB). God used Moses to take dem away from Egypt but on facing some challenges on d road to d promise land, dey started insulting Mose and even God dat dey prefer Egypt and wud want to go back der.
Israelite(Nigerians) are soooo impatient plus their tribalistic/religious attitude. I know @ d end of PMB 4yrs Nigerians will come to appreciate him
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by dragunov: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
KwoiZabo:
That bile you're nursing will eventually kill you. Your venom would eventually turn on you and corrode your innards. No wonder you can't think straight. You are full of hate. No wonder you can't see the true situation of things. Your head is full of lies.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by Lordbinsmar: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
hucienda:
"I see no changes..." - Tupac
........ Wake up in the morning and ask myself,is life worth a living should i blast myself,tired of being poor nigga worse soo black.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by freshinko: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
So the situation has deteriorated to this level, that Bubu has decided to feed us grains and sachet water. Next will be to release cattles because we go chop meat join am.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by dragunov: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dannie2015:
Wen GEJ said ds man will take us 10yrs back if we let him win d election, som pple tagged him clueless. Haven't we returned to d days of Joseph in d land of Egypt? I fear fr ds country. 10,000 bags of grains! In a country wt over 200million citizens n he called dat alleviating d sufferings of Nigerians. Even wen insurgency was at it's peak under GEJ, a back of rice was hhalf of wat we now have.
I wonder what our tertiary institutions are churning out nowadays. For an adult not to know the difference between 10000 tons and 10tons. Its a shame. SMH. Now they'll gather and start yarning dust, forming what they think is opposition.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by Nusaf: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
dragunov:
I wonder what our tertiary institutions are churning out nowadays. For an adult not to know the difference between 10000 tons and 10tons. Its a shame. SMH. Now they'll gather and start yarning dust, forming what they think is opposition.
Most of them are not graduates. I doubt if the poster u quoted even holds a Sec SCH Certificate because being a graduate is not just about passing through an institution of higher learning.
Re: Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains by Manji01: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
KwoiZabo:
I hate them with passion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Did Not Say He Was Saying Rubbish During Campaign - Cola / Edo 2020: Godday Idahosa Defects To PDP / 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.