Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? (3748 Views)

Groom's Reaction After Opening Bride's Veil (Video) / 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders / World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
A friend of mine was denied sex yesterday by his girlfriend and he retaliated by totally snubbing her today which happened to be her bday. And it hit the girl so hard that she broke down in tears for being abandoned on her birthday by the one she loves.
God is watching his case in 5D.
share yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Smellymouth: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
My first reaction will be ::

Bebee,you deny me punna? Meeee!!

Chaii grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by falconey(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Move to the next fanny

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by donbenedict(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Deny me sex and expect me to wish her happy bieday..

She high on kalabari weed or wad

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
donbenedict:
Deny me sex and expect me to wish her happy bieday..

She high on kalabari weed or wad
like seriously? u wont wish her hbd?
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by faithesco(f): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
The guy should go Bleep his mum's pussy...I leave his broke ass

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Lordabas: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
I had no reaction. I just sent her silly assz home and called my side chick to come perform an action cool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
If she deny you sex, why not wait for another day?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Lordabas: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry:
If she deny you sex, why not wait for another day?
Sister haven't u heard that delay is dangerous? grin

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Are you for real? Girl friend and not even wife! And why do i hav this feeling that you are the one op?

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by donbenedict(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
alexistaiwo:

like seriously? u wont wish her hbd?
why on earth will I? Se ti gbo.
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Are you for real? Girl friend and not even wife! And why do i hav this feeling that you are the one op?
better do as ur moniker suggests before I change am for u now now

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
faithesco:
The guy should go Bleep his mum's pussy...I leave his broke ass
mind what u say miss..

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
simple. grab a v*brator, no time for long story undecided
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
he wanna fvck now buh she wanna fvck later
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by faithesco(f): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
mind what u say miss..
I aint minding shit
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Chimezie198(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
i think say na only me.. make she no worry sha replacement is on d way
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by iykekelvins(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
rubsaphy:
gringrin

No time my sister
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by drlaykay(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2016
rubsaphy:
I don't even know how people get denied. For me, girls can't resist me though I read moods tongue tongue
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by osmodes(m): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2016
OK, let's just assume its in a movie and then I happen to b that guy, the next thing is to change the lady in that character and replace her with an experienced actress, movie continua...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Jacksonville:
he wanna fvck now buh she wanna fvck later
lol
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 25, 2016
osmodes:
OK, let's just assume its in a movie and then I happen to b that guy, the next thing is to change the lady in that character and replace her with an experienced actress, movie continua...
hmmmmmmmm
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by sundoj08(m): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2016
I do my homework properly so as to avoid stories that touch.
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:

nothing dangerous there bruh, if she can't do wait till she is ready for a show.
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Na to pick quarrel oh! Aint no one denying anyone kirry. Ahhh!
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
nothing dangerous there bruh, if she can't do wait till she is ready for a show.

delay no sexy oh! Okay, unless na to chop lunch and dinner togetherly at the appointed time
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:01am On Apr 25, 2016
nawa oh.. guys get mumu mind sha..if she no gree give me punnany,on a very good day I go do her my own..

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2016
discoprophet:

delay no sexy oh! Okay, unless na to chop lunch and dinner togetherly at the appointed time
Anyway angels don't eat such..what if she's seeing her period?
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
Anyway angels don't eat such..what if she's seeing her period?

Oh girl! Researches have shown that puking in the morning isn't so healthy!
BTW, I wasn't talking about eating what angels don't chop!
Re: What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? by Smellymouth: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:

... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Most Important Bodily Feature You Look At In A Partner? / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes / See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.