Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) (19530 Views)

Poor Officiating From Referee Folusho Ajayi Ruins Opening Match Of NPFL / Kingsley Okechukwu Ogbodo Donates Football, Jerseys To Enugu Rangers. Photos / Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by tutman12(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Mike008(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Make NEPA no fall our hand o
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2016
Glory days are here again

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by mildteddy(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2016
Nice one, nice one.

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Kpimp: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2016
I watched the match live on ss and I was like wow cos it looks like am watching super eagles match. never had d intention of watching full match but I was carried away by crowd and beautiful style of play till I finish watching d match.

3 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by klinro(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Kudos to LMC. More turn up will bring out the best in our league.

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by dabossman(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
This is really lovely. Good to see families in attendance. I hope the organization of the league continues to improve and players remuneration gets better too.

3 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Empredboy(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2016
ERCROSS:
fastest growing league my ass
what make u think otherwise.?

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Empredboy(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2016
saintdennis:

This table is the reason I dislike African leagues (thanks to caf) how can enyimba have 4/5 games in hand! Even viewing the S.A psl table same thing with pirates (last season) and it derailed their domestic season because the pressure to win the oustanding is too high.

If caf can't organise midweek caf Cl n confed cups then they should scrap the tournaments.

Still na enyimba get this season..rangers can't even finish top 5. They did same gra gra 2/3 seasons ago.
yeah caf has started midweek games, that was why etoile du sahel vs enyimba game was played on wednesday and other matches too.

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by sherif4owo(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2016
I dont know people watch npl matches this well.

Thank God we are growing well!

I still don't know the the team to follow follow yet, Abegi help suggest one!

BTW: I dont want heartbreaker team oo
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by RealSleek(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2016
ERCROSS:
fastest growing league my ass

if you cant say something nice...you should keep ur opinion to yourself
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by suyamasta(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2016
I like this, its good for all

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Empredboy(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Realhommie:
Enugu is a very safe place... This can't happen in warri i'm sure of it coz only God can tell the atrocities which will take place after the match, Lol...

Kudos to the LMC, way to go.
bro never doubt the power of naija. I started believing in naija spirit since we hosted the u20 worldcup in 1999. Before then we thought naija couldn't host it because there was no good stadia, road, hotels but the story changed when naija goverment hosted it. So don't doubt warri from hosting night matches

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by EbukaLive(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2016
sherif4owo:
I dont know people watch npl matches this well.

Thank God we are growing well!

Follow my team, Enyimba. you are guaranteed one trophy every year
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by teehay45(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2016
Its a welcome development
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by stagger: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2016
frankstein109:
Everything about Nigeria is always substandard without giving much critical thought to aesthetics and organization. There should be no track in the field because it simply doesn't look good . why do all the stadiums have track ? Do you see any tracks in the European league you enjoy watching? having no track ensures a better view of the match. Only Olympic purpose stadiums have track .

Must we always borrow the white man's concepts? How many clubs can successfully maintain football-only stadia? Multi-purpose stadia in a resource-deprived environment like Nigeria are the way to go. By the time you have track events, indoor hall events and the like, you see the stadium being put to use and money comes in for maintenance. I am sure you never went to watch football in places like Ogbe Stadium, Onika Stadium, Ahmadu Bello stadium and the rest in the 80s. The stadia were always packed to the brim and no one complained.

Come to Abuja and ask yourself how many events have held in the cycling Velodrome 13 years after the All-African Games we hosted.

5 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by stagger: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2016
I tell you if we can see better organization, more innovation, good football and better funding, people will return to watch the NPFL in numbers live in the stadiums. I am seeing myself becoming a fan once more after the glory years of the 80s.

4 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Kazrem(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2016
This is good development. I hope they can sustain it.
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
frankstein109:
Everything about Nigeria is always substandard without giving much critical thought to aesthetics and organization. There should be no track in the field because it simply doesn't look good . why do all the stadiums have track ? Do you see any tracks in the European league you enjoy watching? having no track ensures a better view of the match. Only Olympic purpose stadiums have track .
Also ,everything does not have to be about size. A small but quality and organized stadium is much better than a large empty stadium. Do not build track in the fvcking stadiums. Also,use a pre-recorded crowd noise effect for the atmosphere of critical matches. players should not wear oversized jerseys .the jerseys should fit (that also applies to the national team).

Please stop exposing ur ignorance on social media many European stadia have tracks, what you fail to understand is that articial stands and advertorials are added to cover the tracks.

Camp Neu in Bercelona is an Olympic stadium which hosted the Olympic games in 1992!

Alliance Arena too in Berlin Germany home of Beryern Munchen also has tracks and so many other European stadia

3 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Hope. They have. Qualified to play in the Nationwide not to of the very difficult NNL
frankstein109:
Arrangements are being made . A new team will join the league soon. Oron Warriors FC
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by goodvision12(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
uduokirika1:
NPFL‬ Table After Week 13
1 Enugu Rangers 12 24 7
2 Abia Warriors 12 23 7
3 Ifeanyi Ubah FC 13 22 2
4 Kano Pillars 12 21 8
5 Lobi Stars 13 21 4
6 Wikki Tourists 12 19 9
7 Akwa United 13 19 4
8 Rivers United 13 19 1
9 Warri Wolves 12 19 0
10 MFM FC 13 19 -1
11 Heartland 12 17 0
12 Plateau United 13 17 -5
13 El Kanemi Warriors 13 16 -4
14 Nasarawa United 12 15 -3
15 Shooting Stars13 15 -8
16 Sunshine Stars 12 14 1
17 Niger Tornadoes 13 14 -2
18 Giwa FC 12 14 -5
19 Enyimba 8 13 0
20 Ikorodu United 13 6 -15
I thought enyimba won their last away match against akwa united.so why are they still in that position on the table?

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
uduokirika1:

They are topping the league even with an outstanding match which is almost certain they will win cos the match was abandoned in the 75th minutes in Jos against Giwa fc who were already loosing to Rangers by a lone goal. Once the remaining 15mins is played in Abuja Rangers will extend their lead by 5points margin

Hehe, lol, so they are going to play for only 15 minutes? Is it "monkey post?"

Why was the match abandoned?

3 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Hehe, lol, so they are going to play for only 15 minutes? Is it "monkey post?"

Why was the match abandoned?

Giwa Fc. Fans disruptd the match when they saw that Rangers had outclassed them at home. Rangers had 2goals cancelled on offside rule and also a glaring penalty call ignored by the cntre rferee.

Giwa fc has ben banished to Ilorin forthe rest of the season.

But the outstanding with Rangers will be played in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
frankstein109:
Also ,everything does not have to be about size. A small but quality and organized stadium is much better than a large empty stadium.

You think stuff just happen overnight...Firstly, you need to be grateful people are coming out to watch. Nigeria was set back like 50 yrs by the leaders. We need to provide the most basic amenities before building a 100 billion stadium. And maintenance cost money too.

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
goodvision12:
I thought enyimba won their last away match against akwa united.so why are they still in that position on the table?

Enyimba still have 5outstanding matches to play.

If they win all five then Rangers will be in big shit

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
There is a storm coming.
Watch out!
Nzogbu!

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
uduokirika1:

Enyimba still have 5outstanding matches to play.

If they win all five then Rangers will be in big shit

And you know Enyimba is gaining momentum. Their win against Etoilu du Sahel has strengthened them...Nzogbu!

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dont mind dat mofo

Is Camp-Neu home of Bercelona not an Olympic stadium? With tracks and NO cover for the stands just like the NAS Enugu stadium he is criticizing?
NRIPRIEST:

You think stuff just happen overnight...Firstly, you need to be grateful people are coming out to watch. Nigeria was set back like 50 yrs by the leaders. We need to provide the most basic amenities before building a 100 billion stadium. And maintenance cost money too.

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

And you know Enyimba is gaining momentum. Their win against Etoilu du Sahel has strengthened them...Nzogbu!

Enyimba indeed is a big team but the Rangers, Kano Pillars, Abia warriors and IfeanyiUba FCs will be a difficult nut to crack this season
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by MaziOmenuko: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
sherif4owo:

Come join my Abia Warriors.
This year's league is ours. Enyimba is already distracted by the champions league which they wont win.
Rangers, as we all know them, are like arsenal, they blow hot for a month, cold for 2 months and turn to ice block the next 3 months.

Once Rangers starts their usual slipping-off, we will take their place from 2nd position.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Of African Combat Sport | Dambe And Wrestling (pictures) / Boris Becker Lost £100m Fortune Investing In Nigerian Oil Firms, Goes Bankrupt / Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.