Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

My House Help Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Help Again (3553 Views)

How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Help Again by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2016
She is a teenager and doing what teenagers do
Sending her back is not the answer
What if she was your daughter? You wouldn't throw your teen daughter away if she misbehaved
Continue to talk to her and continue to keep an eye on her
Ensure that there are minimal opportunities for her to misbehave
keep her busy and occupied
At that age she is old enough to learn a vocation as well as her education. It will keep her busy and also come in handy one day
If she fails, you failed too because you are the guardian.
if she does well, its your pride too
Re: My House Help Again by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2016
lacapine:
No need. She is just a child and she has apologized and feels remorseful, we have forgiven. Thanks.

This woman is so sweet...
May God help you
Re: My House Help Again by treasuredkids(f): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Madam its actually not easy handling a teenager who is yet to get out of this state of confusion of hormones, personality and peer pressure. It appears she's yet to be properly and rightly educated about sex and the responsibility that comes with it. Take ur time to talk to her, show/tell her real life experiences and if possible give her birth delivery gists and pix. When she sees its actually beyond kissing and having sex, her brain and hormones will kept in check by conscious decisions to stay from the foolish path. All the best on this journey but no matter what dnt throw her out, cos she's there for u to prepare itself adequately for ur own kids when they get to be adolescents
Re: My House Help Again by Gloriagee(f): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Whatever u decide, please protect ur kids

May God grant u wisdom.

1 Like

Re: My House Help Again by Emary(f): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2016
joychioma19:
implant birth control on another person's child? that's illegal, it's better to send her home than do that.

Please, I never implied she do anything without her mother's consent so don't misquote me. I'm being practical because the girl is already at risk of pregnancies and STIs so counselling her for FP is a good option. Sending her away will not better her fate.
Re: My House Help Again by focus7: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2016
Madam it is well, kindly tolerate the more as long as her arts is not posing any danger to your married and home and consider that is your little contribution to the less privilege.
Re: My House Help Again by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Emary:

Please, I never implied she do anything without her mother's consent so don't misquote me. I'm being practical because the girl is already at risk of pregnancies and STIs so counselling her for FP is a good option. Sending her away will not better her fate.
And which mother will consent birth control for her 15years old?
Re: My House Help Again by Emary(f): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
joychioma19:
And which mother will consent birth control for her 15years old?

An enlightened one who knows that birth control is safer than the risks associated with abortion.
Re: My House Help Again by lacapine: 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
favoured234:

This woman is so sweet... May God help you
Thanks dear. Amen.
Re: My House Help Again by lacapine: 6:39pm On May 03, 2016
treasuredkids:
Madam its actually not easy handling a teenager who is yet to get out of this state of confusion of hormones, personality and peer pressure. It appears she's yet to be properly and rightly educated about sex and the responsibility that comes with it. Take ur time to talk to her, show/tell her real life experiences and if possible give her birth delivery gists and pix. When she sees its actually beyond kissing and having sex, her brain and hormones will kept in check by conscious decisions to stay from the foolish path. All the best on this journey but no matter what dnt throw her out, cos she's there for u to prepare itself adequately for ur own kids when they get to be adolescents
Thank you dear. We have decided not to throw her out and hopefully make the best of her stay with us. she herself doesn't even want to go back. I would keep talking like you said. I dey talk ooo, would talk more now. Thank you.
Re: My House Help Again by lacapine: 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
Gloriagee:
Whatever u decide, please protect ur kids. I know for sure that a particular housemaid when we were growing up touched my sis n I inappropriately and also made us share the shower with her n guess wat? she was bout dat age. Finally told my mum last year over 20 years later

May God grant u wisdom.
Waoh! I get your point. Thanks.
Re: My House Help Again by lacapine: 6:43pm On May 03, 2016
focus7:
Madam it is well, kindly tolerate the more as long as her arts is not posing any danger to your married and home and consider that is your little contribution to the less privilege.
okay dear. I would tolerate more. Loool @ the less priveledge. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / For Seun's Attention: Scamming Threads / What Tribe Or Ethnicity Do You Get Mistaken For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.