Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Mystery Of Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Prophecy (717 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Prophecy by otemanuduno: 6:11am On Apr 25, 2016
KNOLIUD
CHAPTER 1:1-33
THE MYSTERY OF PROPHECY
1. And Knoliud the knowledge of Reverad came to visit the earth. And he began to teach the dwellers of the earth how mysteries shall be generated and unravelled.
2. Then did he begin with the mysteries of prophecy, saying, no homo is capable of saying the future as exactly as it would be all the time.
3. I tell you, no homo can tap into that part of the brain perfectly.
4. Now many prophecies shall appear in books and the prophesiers shall seem to have made a perfect prophecy.
5. I tell you, it is not true.
6. Now this is what the clever false prophets shall do: they shall write about their contemporaries which are far greater than them and famous all over their tribes and nations.
7. Then shall they write their real stories and make them look like a prophecy, such that after several years, those of distant generation shall dig up their scrolls and tablets and see the words inscribed in them and shall take them all for fulfilled prophecies.
8. Now this is what I mean: if you, Hamid, want the generations to come to believe you as a great prophet, then write all the happenings at this time in this form: “the Lord said, Jasheb shall be destroyed by Nymphidis and he shall return to earth again.
9. Now, shall none in this generation take you serious but shall take you as a joker because all these things has already happened before you are writing it down. But the distant generations who knew nothing about any of us shall take all your jokes for a divine prophecy which never failed in its times.
10. Now I tell you this: this means shall Nymphidis teach many in the world to come. And they shall write about the great people of their contemporary times, saying as a prophecy what has already befallen them.
11. Then in thousands and millions of years to come, the generations that shall see their scrolls shall be amazed and say, truly these are true prophecies, for indeed this ruler and that city they wrote about existed at such times because we saw their histories in the book of histories.
12. Now this is also a fulfillment of my prophecy which I told the sons of God, saying, the people of the world to come shall be ruled by the words of the people of the past worlds, because all great words hidden shall be dug up.
13. Now I tell you the truth, the world is better governed by books than by the use of the swords. For urim is stronger than weapons to direct the affairs of the homos, because it ministers to the soul directly while the mortal weapons minister to only the body.
14. Is it not by the urim of Nymphidis that he shall capture the souls of multitude?
15. For I say to you, he shall put more honour on his urim than on his name.
16. Now hear this: a homo who wished to be remembered forever should pick up his feather and ink and write about the lives of greater people and cities. For in so doing, his own writings shall make him known.
17. Who shall know Belteshazzar the righteous if only he shall not write about Nebuchadnezzar the great ruler ordained by Nymphidis.
18. And who shall know Zechariah if he shall not write about the great city of Salem?
19. Now I tell you this, that in this world and in the world to come, some unknown homos shall rise up to predict woes for their rulers and their governments and shall call such predictions prophecy. And if such things happened per chance, they shall be regarded as the true prophets of God. And if it did not happen, they shall give reasons.
20. But I tell you this: a homo can only speak of the future correctly if he has so much made much findings about the past, because world occurrences happens in a cycle.
21. Notwithstanding, no one can perfectly study the past and get the future accurately.
22. Now another way some shall make prophecies is by using all the five sense organs, looking at how things has been turning out. Then shall they use the norms to predict the future.
23. But this things would also fail many times and the prophesier of it shall give excuses.
24. Then others shall go into altering their states of consciousness to meet up with dead homos in the valley of the shadow of death to tell them the future.
25. Also, prophecy can be fulfilled by naming a great feat in the future which shall be achieved by a great person in the future. Now shall generations to come think to fit into such prophecy by trying to achieve that which was said of the great one.
26. Shall the world to come not want to be called Jesus? I tell you, Nymphidis shall put the stories into the brains of the scribes and they shall write a similar story to that of Faulkin and shall call the name of the moral fictitious hero Jesus.
27. Then shall thousands rise to key into the wise sayings and parables of Nymphidis which he shall have entwined in his book in multitude. And the upholder of the faith of this book shall kill others in multitude, same way the upholder of Faulkin’s teachings shall kill all others in multitude.
28. Then shall Largas, also called Lucifer, be very angry at such. And he shall fight back by a book. For Largas shall put another story into the mind of a scribe in his land, which would come a little more than half of a millennium after the story of Jesus has been written. And he shall make the story of him very similar to that of Murhamid who rose up out of the land of Largas.
29. And his name shall be called Mohammed in the fictional story.
30. And prophecy can also be made in this way: by giving general sayings annually. Many shall be called prophets because they make general sayings annually, without being specific. These shall many homos respect so much because one cannot verify the rectitude or falsity of their claims.
31. But I tell you this: they shall be the greatest deceivers having multitudes under them to learn of the ways of their god. And since their predictions are general, those who got good fortune among their followers shall allude to their general prophecy as the cause of their good fortune.
32. Yet a larger number of their worshippers shall remain in poverty for the rest of their lives, tithing their meagre earnings to those prophets who shall not help their situations.
33. This is the greatest deception of all.
Re: The Mystery Of Prophecy by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Op where did u get this?
Re: The Mystery Of Prophecy by Tombrown3(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
chiddyok:
Op where did u get this?
wrong question!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/16 / Brief Clarification On Atheism, Agnosticism And Beliefs / Why Are So Many Muslim Refugees In Europe Suddenly Finding Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.