Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. (47095 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections / Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by jared007: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
THIS AMERICAN CIA CONTACT IS REGARDED AS A MAJOR SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM! His evils may be hunting him. Forget the smiling face, he may not be happy.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by deanoffaculty: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Wishing you quick recovery, MARADONA!
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Maradona himself.....
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Drabeey:
The Nigeria present woes should be directed to this man. He put us where we are today.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
So after 23 years IBB left office you still blame him for your problem.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by chiefolododo(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2016
What I mean is ' he should rest well ' rest doesn't really mean 'die'
adeyemi2015:

Whatever you intend to gain from your comment......I care not!
But it's so bad to be wishing a living person in such a manner, and you know it too!
undecided
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by abbeyty(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2016
The Maradona himself, this man really messed Nigeria up. And those who were supposed to mend things after him were even worst.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by Shagati(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by excomarow(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
IBB still dey use Nigeria catch trips

Long Live Oga

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by innersecret(f): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
All those that took our country Nigeria money and allow us to suffer like this, the one that will born their first generation will not live talk less for the unknown 10th generation to come self, all of them will suffer a death that the money they took can't cure it, I weep every time I remember what this greed leaders has done to our country, I see old men hawking kola in the hot afternoon and I wonder what will this get him at the end of the day and how can he afford his daily food talkless of house rent, we pay for darkness in this country, no light, no water, I can go on and on, God let your rod not be far from them all...... God strike them with uncurable sick that money can not cure until they repent and bring back this country money from all the countries they have banked it, if not calamity will befall them and their family, the cry of the masses, the hunger of the poor, will ring in their heart causing them heart disease. Wicked past leaders and I say a big Amen to that......
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by iamdynamite(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2016
he look so lean and pale........once reverred maradona of nigeria politics
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by Igholize(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2016
tommyken:

YOU ARE A FOOL (a capital fool)
So after 23 years IBB left office you still blame him for your problem.
You deserve to be called the BIGGEST FOOL OF THE MILLINUEM
...... I guess, if a foundation is faulty' d entire structure wil collaspe.. Nd dat's wat hapening in 9ja. Blames can b channel 2wards him even if its a 100 years time bcox, he's among dose Dat built a faulty foundation 4 dis nation.

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2016
Something tells me he may already be dead.

We do not know when these photo were taken.

Why do I say so ?

1. Well simply the lengths that the IBB people are going to simply to convince us he is not dead or bed ridden.

2. If he was alive we would be in some hospital abroad by now.

Maybe his people are busy hiding all his loot

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by AreaFada2: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2016
bigtt76:
I just love him. Despite the demise of his beloved wife, he did not remarry undecided or did it escape my memory?

Person dey battle health issues for years, you dey talk of remarriage.

If he has a bevvy of girlfriends (something not uncommon among many retired army officers like him), will you know?

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by beGOOD4aba(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2016
e be like say no stroke strike
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by martineverest(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2016
No more bleaching cream?

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by excomarow(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2016
jared007:
THIS AMERICAN CIA CONTACT IS REGARDED AS A MAJOR SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM! His evils may be hunting him. Forget the smiling face, he may not be happy.

Love him or Hate him, he remains General Babangida, the genius. His legacies cannot be over emphasized

I Salute You Sir

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by excomarow(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2016
GenBuhari:

Why do I say so ?

1. Well simply the lengths that the IBB people are going to simply to convince us he is not dead or bed ridden.

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by 4nobody4every1: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by excomarow(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2016
GenBuhari:

Why do I say so ?

undecided

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by emmasege: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2016
bigtt76:
I just love him. Despite the demise of his beloved wife, he did not remarry undecided or did it escape my memory?
One of the reasons why I prefer this IBB to that agbaaya in Owu. IBB keeps a stable family. I mean he's not a general husband/father, unlike the one who has wives and concubines scattered all over Nigeria. Above all, he minds his own business and behaves statesmanly/elderly.

OBJ needs to enroll in IBB's school of wisdom.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by babaireti(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Ratello:
......we all are sinners before God. One of the few past Presidents of this Country I still respect very well....you will never see him "forming relevance" because he knew he was part of the problems of this Country. He hardly meddle in Nigeria's political imbroglio but maintain his silence at his uphill mansion only offering his sincere advice when consulted. A professional military man to the core, unlike one Ota farmer always "forming relevance and holier-than-thou" when we all knew he was the major problem of this Country. Get well soon Sir, a fine soldier with dignity.

You must be too young to understand the many atrocities of this Man,how he institutionalise CORRUPTION,Killed Journalists ,killed Economy and scuttled the people's June 12 Mandate and brought us to our present political and economic comatose.

A bad Man that he is

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by ultraGM: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2016
dubemnaija:
Thief.... A very corrupt man just like bubu

That Not Correct He is IBB the father of IB
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by juman(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2016
Corruption personify.

nigeria became destroyed country. Things are hard.

On civil war: it is obvious today that ojukwu was right, gowon was wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpjAVFa_F5g
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2016
bigtt76:
yes
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by emmykk(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2016
EDUECO:
Quite frankly,IBB knows he is not a saint! It is not too late for him to return the billions of dollars he cornered from the Nigerian treasury during his dictatorial regime;if he returns our stolen wealth,posterity will speak well of him.I wish him good health while he is still alive! #No One Live Forever!

why do you take time to post impossibility.pls find better things to do....IBB govt is better than buhari govt back to back
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by JuanDeDios: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2016
bigtt76:
Why do you think that not remarrying after the demise of one's spouse is of itself a good thing?
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by JuanDeDios: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2016
babaireti:

You must be too young to understand the many atrocities of this Man,how he institutionalise CORRUPTION,Killed Journalists ,killed Economy and scuttled the people's June 12 Mandate and brought us to our present political and economic comatose.

A bad Man that he is
Tell these kids please.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by emmylight4u: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2016
He should not die now he needs to return our money before he dies...am serious o
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by akyus(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2016
Wish him quick recovery.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by Yujin(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2016
I prophecied last year about the death of a strong man and what it entails. It shall be fulfilled this year as a sign of victory. Although, he understands the terrain of Nigeria just like OBJ, his numerous crimes and love for the status quo is his undoing.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by permanentgrace(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2016
dainformant:
Wish u a quick recovery.. all d best

Quick recovery for what? Oh pls, it's high time he dies. Nigerians especially we the young generation after perusing on his biography want him dead.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. by Ferdinandu(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2016
We hearing Abacha loot every day. What of IBB loot for goodness sake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration / The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.